• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All warfare is based on deception.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:24 AM PST

    TFW you lose a hand stealing rubedo, so you grow it back to catch it coming out

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Revenant opens up

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    This Warframe Articula thing is pretty cool, huh.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Old image I found

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Fixed the collection.. noggles did not deserve precious floof space

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Corpus themed Bullet Journal

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Banshee and Mirage Prime Vault – Prepare for a sensory overload December 15!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Friend invited me to a party the same time as Nora was talking... the result was perfect

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:55 AM PST

    Add more visually obvious survival warnings for the hearing impaired

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I've lost a few survival missions just by focusing on the game and not noticing the critical warning transmissions. It's a really frustrating way to lose progress.

    EDIT: and while we're talking about it, disruption missions are apparently really bad about this as well.

    submitted by /u/jegebe
    [link] [comments]

    Please center the crosshair on the Sporothrix's scope. It threw off my aim several times.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    TIL Every animation set has a unique fishing spear idle animation

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I was just vibing with a pal in PoE and then I noticed that my Mag was levitating her spear. Then my friends limbo did a magic trick with his. That is a level of detail I don't think anyone would've noticed its so fucking cool and I want more.

    submitted by /u/boopsie_
    [link] [comments]

    Black and red Zato Excalibur (art by me)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    This is my first attempt at drawing excalibur, got any tips on how to improve?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    The ultimate blinding machine

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    My first art post on this sub! Ash - The Shadow of judgement [Painting] (OC)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 01:04 AM PST

    I'm once again asking for your support against trading in front of Maroo

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 02:45 AM PST

    This phenomena doubles near festivities, and it's very, very annoying. Why can' t the trading zone be set BEHIND Maroo at her station?

    I'm not here for some "when DE", "please DE". This is far more serious than you might think. There are people that really do believe they can force-trade, and this affects especially noobs that go there only to get their Ayatan sculpture, and might get scammed. Take action once and for all against a very inappropriate behavior.

    submitted by /u/MrQ_P
    [link] [comments]

    So what was your first time seeing octavia like? I tried to kill her 2.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:15 AM PST

    The Perfect Weapon

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Inaros does not have nightmares, he IS the nightmare!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:01 AM PST

    The dream where Nora almost destroyed my orbiter.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Okay so heres a bit of dream I had. It was interesting so I thought I would share.

    So I was vibing in my orbiter and through the radio I heard pissed as fuck Nora say: You know, you and Nihil aren't so different. You both take lives, you both make your own justice, and quite frankly, im sick of it.

    (She swoops in and takes Nihil's lamp)

    So next thing I do is I go over to the ship navigation, but it starts working like a Railjack controls. I put the reticle over Nora's ship and I see this cutscene where the ship turns around. She was about to shoot with her cannons, but she warped straight through me. I turn the ship around and go after her by warping. There was this cool control panel on the right of where her Radio is, I was doing something on that with my Excalibur Umbra until a fucking Vauban Prime came by and punched me and I got knocked the fuck out. And I woke up.

    I got no idea why I dreamed of this but I hope yall enjoyed it.

    submitted by /u/Antiblackcoat2000
    [link] [comments]

    My Samus-inspired Protea!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment