• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm flapping my lil wings as hard as I can but I'm not flying, DE pls fix

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Yes indeed

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Youkai Revenant skin made by the insane talent that is HitsuSan! It’s on the Tennogen submissions page right now so go vote! SOON MY REVENANT BROTHERS AND SISTERS! SOON WE SHALL HAVE A SKIN!!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    making a snow lotus (fanart)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Turned my Atlas into the Helmwige Reincar from Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Power Lancers : Grineer Force

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Just sharing this commissioned Khora Urushu piece I made :DD

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I commissioned a friend to draw my operator and Gauss, I love it so much ! Her insta @yuukiriie_tw

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    So I was allowed to chose anything for my final art project; it's only fitting that I chose the Lord and Savior of profit - John Prodman!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    the forbidden burrito

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    MOA playing with a yeet flower

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I wonder how long DE has been waiting for someone to notice how much effort they put into the interior of their drop ships, the corpus even wait patiently to get off the ship lol (screenshot taken while using Titania's 4th ability lol)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    So close...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Hey, Clem!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Sentients are becoming *too* Human

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I absolutely love the Sentients' physical design. Their organic-artificial geometric appearance gives them a very unique, interesting, artistic, and, above all, alien feel to them. That is what made them so good to me, that they felt unknown. However, with the New War quests, they started becoming something else entirely, losing so much of their good traits in the process.

    I remember my first interaction with Sentients was in the Plains of Eidolon; walking around minding my own business then the coolest, most terrifyingly beautiful sound I have ever heard in this game echoed in the night: the call of the Teralyst. I remember being captivated by that sound and I spent the rest of the night cycle following the Teralyst around, mining and hunting as I did, just to admire that eerie howl.

    I remember seeing the Ropalolyst in Jupiter for the first time and imagining how terrifying it must be for the random crewman as he stares into the endless Jovian skyscape, then from its depths comes a massive flying monster. It may have been sent as a "friend", to watch over your former work buddies now turned into these "Amalgams", but the Crewman doesn't know for sure, he can't know. How can he?

    And I remember the Second Dream cinematic, hearing Hunhow's deep voice—the first time I heard a Sentient speaking—and knowing this was a being of immense power that would easily consider verbal communication a crude way to talk to inferiors.

    And so we get to the New War... The most baffling thing to me was to learn that Natah has a brother. Not because of the reveal itself, but rather due to the implications behind it. We see Erra speaking to Natah with emotions described as "sadness" and "anger", this tells us that the Sentients "feel" things, perhaps not unlike humans. Then I can't help but think, do they feel love? Does Natah and Erra have brotherly love? Do they miss their Mother? Did they have a childhood? Did they play games together? How close is this family?

    The entire concept of a "Sentient family" is very strange because they simply don't look the type to even have families.

    I understand this may seem like a very bizarre rant of sorts with too much emphasis on details, but that's precisely the whole point. Immersion is achieved through the small details, and seeing Erra gesture the way he does while speaking to Natah the way he does feels like watching a stick man move its arms around.

    submitted by /u/TyberosIronhawk
    [link] [comments]

    Polearms are popular, right? Then why are two of the three stances identical except for polarity and forward block combo?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Bleeding Willow, Shimmering Blight, I'm calling you out!

    Kinda out of the blue topic but I've been holding a candle for the stunted Update 26

    submitted by /u/Boner_Elemental
    [link] [comments]

    Yare yare daze...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Was doing Ayatan hunt when game bugged and got stuck inside the sculpture room. Panicked because i didnt want to restart the mission and it actually got me somewhere

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    one of my airplanes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Steel path junction to earth.....stalker pops up...how delightful ��idk why I didn’t have any other weapons on me 15 minutes of this just to die, being so close to defeating him

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I'm so sorry red veil guy.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I’m addicted again and drew a thing...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    153/650 took around 5 months to get it

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    How or why did this happen? Has this happened to anyone else?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment