• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Red text is a lyrical genius

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Noice, new weapons.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Starting to hate stun-locking

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    "Starting to?" you might think.

    Yeah.

    I used to just find it annoying but now it really starting to tick me off.Here's a little bit of context.

    I'm running Mag on an arbitration defence and it's going quite well. Dude I'm defending has good health, enemies are dying well and the rounds are going by smoothly.

    I'm nearing the end of round 9 (still no vitus essence ofc) and a scorpion and heavy gunner round the corner with a group of other dudes with them. This is where the micro stun lock begins.

    Hooked into the heavy gunner due to the Scorpion and then smacked away by the HG all while being shot at and meleed. Shield gating kicks in and lets me suffer for a second longer before I die.

    I'd now like to mention that I was solo during this. So now I'm dead, no one can res me and stun locking got me killed. No time for operator mode, no time to use me 2 and j can't even fight back or stand up before I die.

    I remember some dude talked about stun locking being a problem before and I remember that they suggested stun gating (immunity to knockdown and stuff for a second or so after the first stun). I am again calling for this to be put in place because it ruins so many runs.

    DE, plz fix

    submitted by /u/jamesdsenior2001
    [link] [comments]

    "Something is off" indeed...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    All Hail Cthulhu!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Why do we still have flat damage mods?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    concealed explosives, thunderbolt, combustion beam, Entropy Spike, most of the companions uniques (kubrow being the major ofenders).scalling damage on these mods would help then and its users across all levels of play

    submitted by /u/lupodwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Giving Away Free Ignis Wraith PS4

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Hello fellow Tenno,

    Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't come to this subreddit in months. I hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying some games. As some of you may know I have posted this several times since 2018/2019 and I have no idea how many I have given away, but my credits dropped a lot about 2 million or so credits. This will probably be the final time I post this, (doesn't mean I won't give away more if you PM directly) but I don't really see me ever returning to Warframe.

    The Ignis has an MR 9 lock (I think it's still MR 9?) so you'll need to be at least 9 to get one. If you aren't 9 yet, don't worry you can message me when you get there. Also sometimes I can't see the messages on this thread as they just seem to disappear so PM on here or through my PSN Potato_Flores that way I can definitely see the message. I am in PST but I can find time to log on.

    Also please don't ask me if I'm giving away other items. I'm keeping all my plat and my items. Only giving away the Ignis, I won't be playing again but I would like to keep everything just for memories.

    Happy holidays, stay safe and hope that those who have received the weapon from me have enjoyed it. 😁

    submitted by /u/MFLORES888
    [link] [comments]

    Fortuna intro cinematic

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:40 PM PST

    I'm a new warframe player and just went to fortuna for the first time. My mind was BLOWN! That intro song is the best song in any game I have ever heard. Like im talking better then the halo theme song. Ive never heard anything like it and I was wondering everyone else's opinion on the song. Am I just different for thinking its and absolute banger??? Amazing work!

    submitted by /u/Rayne_FTW
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Kiddo. I will always be a part of you.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Arcana in console boys!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Glassmaker Nightwave Offerings, in all of these months, still have not cycled in many offerings

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Glassmaker started in May of 2020. We are just a few days away from the 7 month anniversary and it will not be ending until the end of 2020.

    And yet, in all this time, some items have still never come into rotation. If you're like me and have the pointless obsession with making sure the "Hide All" prompt is always clear, it shouldn't surprise you that there haven't really been any new offerings. If you had not missed any Nightwaves up until late August of this year, the only item you should really be seeing is the Xaku alternate helmet (Kintsu).

    Somehow, in all of these months, we have never once seen the Gauss or Grendel helmet come up (the only other two I missed from before). In the past 3 months the Xaku alt helm hasn't shown up either. I haven't really been playing Warframe beyond a casual level for a long time now, but I made sure to check for these each week and I'm surprised they've still never shown up. I get the feeling there are other items which have never shown up, but I just haven't bothered to log it.

    I don't really know what the best option is to get this addressed so hopefully visibility on the topic helps DE notice it

    submitted by /u/tgdm
    [link] [comments]

    a breathtaking view

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:01 AM PST

    What if Warframe was an RPG?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Tenno space program

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:08 AM PST

    When your squadmates also watch The Office

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    For bonewidow to even compete with voidrig, the janky and stiff ironbride animations/hitboxes need to be replaced.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:45 PM PST

    I mean seriously, as of now voidrig's arquebex gives insane damage and CC while locking you into place.

    Meanwhile, ironbride's damage doesn't compete with voidrig, has a short range, and has some of the worst melee animations I have ever seen, all while still somewhat locking you in place while swinging.

    I'm sorry, but you're telling me that a mech that has full 360° on it's upper torso can only perform a 3 hit combo where they basically swing in the same direction while preventing any sort of movement?

    Ironbride needs wide, sweeping attacks that at least allow you to move around. Think something like excalibur's exalted blade or genji's dragon blade; they get full directional movement while performing their combos.

    Yeah, I get it; necramechs are big, heavy robots. But it makes no sense to me why ironbride is so damn janky and slow despite the fact that necramechs display a full range of motion on their upper torso independent of their legs.

    submitted by /u/TheXenianRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    Any Magnus Archives fans out there appreciate a Beholding loadout? I made 2 Gaze kitguns and couldn't help myself.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Ember. Though it looked cool so...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Wise razor update

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 10:04 PM PST

    So my wise razor combo has altered since the last time i used it, now the 3 spin move has changed from being at the start if the combo to the end and 2 moves have completely been erased from the moveset, does attack speed have any impact on the attacks you do or is it just absolutely bugged?

    submitted by /u/Grill_Pill
    [link] [comments]

    My clan threw me a birthday party in warframe

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    So a couple of my clanmates are some friends and since we can't meet in real life for something, they planned something in the game. Five minutes after I logged on clan chat was filled up with messages asking for my help with something, so I joined them and they all wished me happy birthday and even gave me a corrupt mod I was looking for called narrow minded, my clan is awesome. Then my friends tried to help me get one of my favorite frames, rhino prime since they started playing a while ago and I only started three months ago, and they ran their vaulted fissures with me, not a single one had a rhino prime part, despite all of them having two or three of each relics and most were radiant, so what are the chances of that, but hey, I still got pennant blueprint later that day when running railjack, so still lucky. Anyway if any of my clanmates are reading this, then thank you :)

    submitted by /u/noiamnotabanana
    [link] [comments]

    Sounds like a great deal. Thanks, Gam-Gam! :D

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment