• Breaking News

    Warframe The idea is simple: make event rules more CLEAR for new players and give the UI new design treatment. 1) Giving events a new separate screen. 2) New features: "Event Guidelines" and "Event tips" buttons.

    Warframe The idea is simple: make event rules more CLEAR for new players and give the UI new design treatment. 1) Giving events a new separate screen. 2) New features: "Event Guidelines" and "Event tips" buttons.


    The idea is simple: make event rules more CLEAR for new players and give the UI new design treatment. 1) Giving events a new separate screen. 2) New features: "Event Guidelines" and "Event tips" buttons.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    [Suggestion] I think Lavos shouldn't have to have to reapply elements every time he casts, and instead should keep the same elemental damage imbued until changed by the player.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    You have your players that want to min/max and run at peak efficiency at all times. I am not one of those players. In fact, I probably sit comfortably at the top of the bell curve. Lavos is neat, but I think I would enjoy him even more if I didn't have to reset my elemental damage before every cast - I'd prefer a "set-it-and-forget-it" approach where if I put corrosive damage into my beakers, I'd like to keep corrosive damage applied until I think it needs to be swapped for something else. For the bulk of my casting in a particular mission, corrosive damage will probably work just fine to get me past the objective. For another mission, it will be gas or radiation - I can change it as needed.

    This approach also allows me to override my elemental damage type without needing to cast a magnetic damage spell at a bunch of Grineer in the event I input the wrong combination. As I'm no APM wizard, I do this a lot. I believe this approach would increase the accessibility of Lavos to both average players like myself, and function identically for hardcore players that kill eidolons on one hand while solving rubicks cubes in the other.

    Cheers.

    Edit: 2 suggestions I've seen for people that wish to continuously change elemental damages but still accommodate the new idea:

    1) Put a time limit between combining elements so that after a certain amount of time (say 1.5 seconds) your next elemental input will start over

    2) Have a continuous "ticker" that just adds to your elemental damage type to a two-slotted queue and boots off the oldest one. Primary elemental damage needs to be inputted twice ie: electric + electric, so inputting heat + electric + electric + cold gives you radiation, then electric, then magnetic damage.

    submitted by /u/Pitchfork_Wholesaler
    [link] [comments]

    Khora - Chains (I’m obsessed with this skin and helm!)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Working on a warframe texture pack! Pass some ideas in the comments! (also sorry for the horribly low quality)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    Deimos' fishing minigame needs a fishable piece of footwear

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    I get that Cambion Drift was developed in quarantine by working-from-home devs. So I understand it wasn't on the list of priorities. But I think we can all agree that it's time we got an Orokin sandal as a catchable piece of footwear for fishing misses.

    I know it's not something "infested" but, please understand: I desperately *need* a slipper or sandal-like piece of footwear to throw after the Man in The Wall after he appears in my ship. I can't use a boot. Nothing else will work.

    I need la chancla.

    EDIT: I remember vaguely seeing a screenshot of some kind with someone who caught a sandal like Ballas' (horrible, horrible) ones, but I don't know if that was real or a hallucination I had. Is the sandal already in the game? It's not listed on the wiki.

    submitted by /u/Preda
    [link] [comments]

    Circle of Life

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:35 AM PST

    So, I transformed Vauban's 4th ability into a fly trap

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Game kicked us out of 30+ minute long OV Endurance run when two of the four players decided to extract and we lost everything, including Lavos blueprint

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Archmelee Electric mod (Galvanized Blade) is 11 Drain instead of 9 like every other element mod for arch-weapons.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:04 PM PST

    Not really sure where to report that because it's more of an oversight than a proper bug. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ForsakenMoon13
    [link] [comments]

    My landing craft decided to fly in early. Don't know what triggered it; it was just lying there.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    why does frame fighter have no solo mode

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    I just got a ludoplex, and after no joke TWO HOURS of waiting I got a round, despite me having many frame character datas, I couldn't change my frame, and I did no know he controls and immediately lost all three rounds. Please. Just add in what the controls are, and a mf single player mode.

    submitted by /u/noiamnotabanana
    [link] [comments]

    I played Revenant in Arbitration. Thought this was quite funny

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:16 AM PST

    It only took 400 hours of gameplay but I finally got one of my goals!!!!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Do you wanna be revived or not?!?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:02 PM PST

    Gauss bundle... i don't play this game. Enjoy.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Drew some Tenno

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Anyone else getting purple gas appearing in their orbiter?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Region chat is a lawless wasteland

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:30 AM PST

    The Orokin Ceremonial Circle Trim and the Maple Trees have had incorrect textures since the PoE Update. Will there be a fix for these?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    new melee weapon type incoming

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    reb mentioned it on the community stream just now. more info coming on the devstream this friday.

    any guesses on what it'll be? i hope it's not another staff/polearm

    one-handed hammer? chainsaw? twinblade?

    submitted by /u/ripskeletonking
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand the point of ending a Nightwave act before the next one is ready to go

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    I get that the Intermission might be running behind schedule, so just... keep the current Nightwave up? What's the issue with that?

    Having to wait for Nightwave to come back is... not good, to put it charitably. There's no downside in letting Nightwave run a couple extra weeks while you work on getting the Intermission ready to launch.

    submitted by /u/Wiebejamin
    [link] [comments]

    please help me

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Can we all agree that RNG prices are the worst thing since Day-1 Railjack? I understand random stock and varying prices for spice but not to this extent.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment