• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    0 Budget Cosplay

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Fastest Warframe

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Mistress of Malady

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    wow i have negetive endo

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Warframe 64 on Window 7: Deluxe Edition

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Oprhix gaming in one image (4 days later edition)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    I made another thing

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:36 PM PST

    Kubrodon Umbra (my art)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Nightwave is going to end soon, SPEND YOUR NIGHTWAVE CREDITS.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Nightwave is going to end on 24 January.

    Hope this will reduce the rant post later :P

    submitted by /u/kappa789456123789
    [link] [comments]

    Your actions have consequences!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    I just wanted a cool screenshot of me killing my lich...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Voidrig "Chogokin"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    [PS4] I love everything about this!! The voice acting especially, we need more narration from father, So good.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I asked my sun-kissed Italian operator friend why he goes to the same unshielded Orokin tower each week. He said

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Blessed by Devs!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Blessed by Devs!

    Randomly joined a relay just in time to get blessed 3 different times. There were at least 5 of DE staff there, just thought it was cool and good timing.

    https://preview.redd.it/6alos84tixc61.png?width=514&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6d317a46be0e45cc5cc0d7ff4a34e109f930ae6

    submitted by /u/jaredbeats27
    [link] [comments]

    Casually Met [DE]Theresa in an SO mission LOL

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Oh yes. Harrow main Stuff

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    How warframe saved me

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Pardon the cheesy title, but it's true and lemme explain why..

    During the fuckfest of a year that was 2020, I was fortunate enough to be one of those whose main worry was going insane with boredom and I personally know people who have had to face much more terrible circumstances.

    However, the empty mind always finds its way to the wrong thoughts, and I turned to gaming to quiet my paranoia and insecurities.

    I first made my wf account back in 2018, played for like 5hrs and quit, it seemed like one of those run of the mill f2p games. In 2019, when destiny 2 went f2p I promptly fell in love with it and have put in over 1k hours into it, have done all the raid and everything. But from mid 2020 d2 started to bore me, and I decided to check out wf for a minute before (I assumed) going back to d2.

    THE REST IS, AS THEY SAY, HISTORY

    I recently crossed 700 hrs in wf and honestly sometimes I feel proud to be part of such a game. Let me tell you why.

    1. The Community -

    As far as I've seen the unforgivable complexity wf provides at first glance makes it so that the average age of wf players is higher than most games, and I think this is why the community is so.. wholesome.

    Back when I started I was mr6 (I think), and promptly got recruited into a clan, where I was helped by so many players, all in different ways. While some taxied me to nodes and boss fights, some simply gave suggestions about how to progress and some even donated some basic mods to help me out.

    Now I'm mr15 and I get why, it's not simply because of how helpful people are, its also because everyone who has progressed into the game a decent much knows very well how challenging it can be. And I feel proud to become the one helping smol mr2 Excaliburs.

    1. Check my comment, it's about the dreaded T word which I can't add in a post smh

    btw : i got a beast pandero riven so can we get Octavia Prime please..

    1. DE

    While they have their faults, DE seem to be the first company who seem to be made of humans instead of some enigmatic corporate entity. They interact a lot more than just about any dev out there and it really seems like this tight knit group of passionate individuals. They laugh, they do stupid shit on stream, they openly collaborate on content creators (going even as far as to say thank you on a video criticizing a newly released frame).

    Some closing thoughts

    At the end of the day, the answer to every 'Uh I hate this expansion' ,is as cliche as it sounds, 'But it's FREE'. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be criticized but it also means that when people actually criticize it, they are doing it because they actually love the game and want to enjoy what de made.

    I adore the helminth system and I commend DE for having the balls to let us go nuts where some devs would nerf it in the name of balance (something DE is also infamous for lmao)

    So finally I would love to thank the mr30's who saw an uncut gem back in 2015 and took a chance, I thank every player who has lent a hand to someone who is struggling and I thank Digital Extreme for having absurdly persistent to turn wf into a game that revolutionized f2p gaming.

    PS : Can we staph comparing warframe and destiny ? It's not fair to either game and any question of one killing another because both of these games have gone through so much hell they are unkillable as of now.

    submitted by /u/Sagnikk
    [link] [comments]

    Not an artist but I did my best to draw Ibarra prime

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Just one void fissure mission from achieving my long goal : using up all relics

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:32 PM PST

    So this is the catchmoon in other point of view

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    I want to love this game but it’s so confusing.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment