• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Volt Prime Painting

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Got jump scared and then locked inside with him!!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    With several potential Revenant skins coming up, I was inspired to revisit one of my rework concepts

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    There was an teleporter incident in my Railjack.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    Rhino by Roadie

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Replacing Hydroid's puddle with a timed or channeled ability breaks tidal surge

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Men want one thing and its disgusting (hydroids rakkam coat on other frames)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:17 PM PST

    I seem to have drawn a crowd

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    My temple knight Nidus

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    Superfast Edition Excerpt - Prime Minister Requiem

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Ready for the onslaught

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:06 AM PST

    Kinda hate grappling hooks

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    The death of Ember

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:10 AM PST

    New cosmetic leak for SPOILER MODE

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    There was a leak pertaining to a cosmetic for your Operator. Better show not tell so here it is.

    The Vox Solaris mask for your Anonymous RP needs.

    I don't know how this would be obtained, but it seems you'll need to max out Fortuna standing for it, or maybe get it like you would in the Revenant quest.

    Here's a front-on angle that also leaked out.

    submitted by /u/RyticulaMoff
    [link] [comments]

    Network Not Responding Errors

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Recently I have been getting a lot of network not responding errors and general connection problems to warframe. I can't really host, get disconnected from squads often, and it can take up to a minute just to make a game session when I go into navigation.

    Thing is, it isn't my internet - atleaast I don't think it is. Nothing else is acting up and my internet connection and speed is fine. I was wondering if maybe this is some specific problem anyone else is having, or maybe i accidentaly clicked some weird network setting in options and theres a simple solution.

    submitted by /u/zacharycooper1
    [link] [comments]

    I really love this game

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    So, I've only recently started playing the game regularly again since dropping off back in 2013. And, my how their game has changed.

    I don't have a firm grasp on what's happening narratively, but I'm slowly starting to get reacquainted with the basics as well as getting the hang of the systems and gameplay they've added over the last 7 years.

    This is honestly such a robust and fleshed out game and I really love it. I wish had a better understanding of how best to kit out my Warframe and weapons, but learning has been a lot of fun.

    submitted by /u/JanuaryVictus
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all Baruuk Mains - Serene Storm Combo Effects

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:06 PM PST

    Calling all Baruuk Mains - Serene Storm Combo Effects

    I just started playing Baruuk and I'm having a blast with him. I've been trying out the stance combos to see what utility they have, but for the life of me I can't figure out what Final Sunrise is supposed to do. It looks like a bunch of ripples in the floor that shoot up and doesn't seem to do much damage at all. Am I missing something?

    For those that area really into Baruuk, I would really love to see a breakdown of the benefits to each combo (if there are) and when you use them.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://preview.redd.it/c54v4l6mikc61.png?width=1717&format=png&auto=webp&s=de11695613109d373a6ff4f73edf1493dbd94636

    submitted by /u/Spiral_Dissent
    [link] [comments]

    Account predominately suspended (falsely accused of cheating)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    So after a 6-year absence, I was persuaded by my friends that have been playing for the past 3 years to rejoin Warframe, so I finally decided to re-install the game.

    After two days of playing Warframe with friends, I open the game intending to finish my daily grind early, I am however stopped in my tracks by a message stating my account had been suspended due to an EULA violation, after contacting support they told me they found something that may be a cheat or a bot program running during the time I was logged in and that I cannot appeal this decision.

    After some digging around online, I found that Warframe checks the names of running processes on your PC to check for any software that *may* interfere with the game itself such as cheat engine.

    The only processes I had running at the time were Steam, Warframe, Discord and Nvidia RTX Broadcast since I was preparing to stream afterwards.

    Contacting support again just yielded the same response, however, this time they claimed they have the name of the program responsible but will not divulge the information due to 'security reasons', personally I am lead to believe that they have not done any investigation and just let the auto-ban handle things even though it's not a perfect system.

    Has anyone else had a similar experience or been able to get anywhere further than I have with their 'support team'?

    submitted by /u/DrGrimokk
    [link] [comments]

    Nyx, The Queen of Spores.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:13 AM PST

    Returning player questions

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:09 PM PST

    1. What is the meta team comp for eidolon hunts? When I quit chroma was still dps king but I recall vex armor getting a nerf by self damage not working on it.

    2. I quit shortly after the introduction of railjack. What new activities would y'all suggest prioritizing? I'm very overwhelmed

    submitted by /u/scrambledpotato
    [link] [comments]

    Is pet AI supposed to be bad?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Am rather new to warframe, just got Moas w my fiancé and we're wondering if we're doing something wrong, as they're pretty dumb. Is it just known to be bad, and if so, is there a fix coming at some point? Not just Moas but pets in general are also pretty dumb

    submitted by /u/Plasma_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment