• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:46 PM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    vaulted drip

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    Let Me Share My Music with You: A Lego Cephalon Suda Build

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:48 AM PST

    I was too poor to buy decorations so I spent the last 2 ½ years collecting 8 million worth of standing in Quill Onkko's decorations.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Volt prime vs volt prime��⚡️

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    I have had this Lich for MONTHS

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    The scammer deleted his ad

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    Cryogenic Leakage gives interesting black/white effects

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Tia Main - warrior from corpus

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    I wish people would stop giving me shit for using Bonewidow

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    I get it. Voidrig is better for farming sentients and getting high scores in OVE, I know that, and if you like playing him, more power too you, I mean, who doesn't like turning into an artillery turret on legs? But if we are in a pub, or we joined a casual OVE squad that agreed to simply just kill the orphix and not aim for a high score and the host didn't specificially say to bring Voidrig when recruiting, bringing Bonewidow should be fair game. I even make sure to do my part by destroying orphixes and meathooking annoying sentients that would otherwise kill the voidrigs in the squad. But no. It seems every 5 runs i get someone constantly giving me shit about it.

    I just like turning sentients into shish kebabs. I like yeeting enemies. I like slashing hoards of enemies with the big mama sword and slashing the giant space uterus from any angle. I like nyooming through the whole map unimpeded with the Ironbride - Shield Maiden - Slide - Ground slam combo. I just have more fun with Bonewidow and makes the grind more enjoyable. But apparently wanting to have fun is a crime 😞

    I haven't experienced this kind of toxicity since Eidolon hunts and frankly, imo this feels even worse. Perhaps its because even with only 2 existing necramechs the event has pushed for such a restrictive meta, which i understand. But still, people don't have to be assholes about it.

    submitted by /u/VocaSeiza
    [link] [comments]

    I found this screenshot after 5-6 years. Still kinda want it...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:45 PM PST

    The farm for atmo systems is painful, at best, and broken, at worst

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    I'm aware this isn't a new thing in the game. I know bad (and really bad) RNG is a thing. But I had so much trouble just getting 10 of the atmo systems to rank up with Vox Solaris that I began to doubt that it was just a statistical anomaly.

    My friend and I attempted to get the 10 systems to rank up and quickly figured out the "repeating the 2-minute-long phase 2" strat to try for the 10% chance each run. If you've done this farm you are probably familiar with the general method (one run shown below); it takes under 2 minutes and should make it more painless, right? https://streamable.com/055ij8

    It took us just about 50 tries (capping daily standing once and nearly capping again) to get 2. The chance of getting only 2 in 50 attempts is: (50 nCr 2) * (0.12 * (1-0.1)50-2) = 7.79%. That's not a very low percentage by itself, but the (admittedly biased towards having trouble) numerous past reports I've found from other people of not getting it within many, many tries makes me think something is up here.

    Even if this is not the case, spamming the same mission, however simple, upwards of 50 times just to rank up with the stupid syndicate was not fun in the slightest. It started to feel a bit like the recent Nightwave investigations, where you were placed in a room, told to find some tiny shit on the ground, and you were completely SOL if you couldn't find it because there was no guiding hand if you get stuck. In this case, I would suggest for future players, who would also have to bank on getting that drop twice, to give them a gyro->atmo->repeller systems conversion. It's been done with sentient cores so you can convert a lower-tier item into a higher one if you want, and considering the more generous drop table models that they're employing in the current event, I think that it fits in with the "you've done enough to warrant spending what you've earned for a guaranteed drop".

    submitted by /u/lumpman2
    [link] [comments]

    Asserting Dominance

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Grendel-Pacman

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    So we have Happy Zephyr, Frame Fighter and Wormius.

    Now's the time for a new Ludoplex game, I present you Hungry Grendel. Basically a Pacman-like game with our hungry boi as main character and depending on what map you roll (Corpus or Grineer themed one) either a kuva guardian or hyenas as ghosts.

    submitted by /u/Tymonekk
    [link] [comments]

    Prepare for Nechramechfall

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Recently finished the second dream, just one thing I didn't quite understand

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:55 AM PST

    Why does Lotus have a god damn dump truck?

    submitted by /u/juicyjvoice
    [link] [comments]

    More realistic Warframe achievements

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:44 PM PST

    "Shoot 150 cameras" and achievements like it don't really capture the Warframe experience, so I brainstormed and here are some better achievements that are a bit more realistic:

    • Fallen through the world when mounting your K-Drive
    • Had a great run with a rando, added them as a friend, and then they never logged on ever again
    • Grinded your ass off for a weapon that you ended up hating
    • Built a weapon on a whim - more realistically, as mastery fodder - that you ended up loving
    • Survived a Host Migration with no issues
    • Had a Host Migration glitch you out so badly you came back to no UI, no buttons, and an invincible warframe, forcing you to hard quit the game
    • Gotten a rare, vaulted item from someone else's relic
    • Had everyone in a squad pick your relic
    • Soloed something you had no business soloing
    • Ran through a whole mission as Nekros and forgot to activate Desecrate
    • Grinded all the way through a faction's standing and immediately discarded whatever it was that you earned
    • Said "HOLD UP" on mic (or just out loud to yourself, you nerd), not knowing if it was out of mocking or admiration because you both love and hate Nightwave
    • Given a new player a full prime warframe to entice them into playing
    • Taught a new player a complicated fight or system
    • Responded with silence or something coy when a new player asked you story questions
    • Put mods into a level 1 weapon and forgot to add more for the entire leveling process, hitting 30 without changing anything
    • Farmed argon crystals and then forgot to spend them before they decayed

    What else can you think of? What's truly emblematic of the Warframe experience to you?

    submitted by /u/rxninja
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a complete Hydroid rework please?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Just please... Don't buff him he's just awful in every aspect.

    submitted by /u/Pender891
    [link] [comments]

    Grendel captura

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:06 PM PST

    What is this thing called "Legs"? I havent played in a while....

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I have so many of those figures that I don't know what to do with them anymore.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Decided to make an Arbiter of Hexis Themed Equinox Prime since I now have all of their weapons. I feel I could have found a better grey but I am happy with this daring duo and ready to dish out justice!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 03:05 PM PST

    I knew I was bad at K-drive.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    I knew I was bad at K-drive, but to the point the ventkids took away reputation...

    I guess I'm too old for this.

    submitted by /u/Paroxyde
    [link] [comments]

    The Beans went on for 15 waves straight.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment