• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:00 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a new player and I just built my first Prime Warframe from grinding relics. I thought I wanted to share cos it felt so good. :D

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Shoutout to this MR0 CHAMPION. I went down to Kiliken to farm some Cryotic to make the Sibear, and I got an MR0, and I was like, oh cool, I’ll guide them a bit. Turns out this absolutely magnificent lad held out with me through level 40 Corpus... shoutout to you, my dude.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    This bug happens with atleast two exalted weapons

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:17 AM PST

    My Baruuk! Brought to life by the supremely talented u/kenato123

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    I made a seedy little bar underneath my dojo's basement. I've been told it's not far off from a real gay bar. *cue Guido Mista's theme*

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Finally came up with a face that I kinda like but it was hard

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I named my zaw the thing that annoyed me most while I was trying to get and gild it...

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    Things could be a lot worse ya know.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    I've been seeing a lot of posts that say "hurr durr, warframe no content, DE lazy, hurr durr," and to that I say, "Look at other developers."

    Bungie yeeted deleted half of destiny 2's content.

    Wildcard still hasn't optimized ARK.

    Anthem exists.

    EA Copy and pastes "content".

    Bethesda still hasn't fixed Fallout.

    I'm just saying, other games have it worse. I play ARK, and its amazing, but laggy as all hell.

    TL;DR: Warframe maybe underwhelming at times, but DE is still the best developers out there.

    submitted by /u/dicker_machs
    [link] [comments]

    One Very Glowy Nyx

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Bubonico grenades last forever in midair

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Did DE just activate affinity boosters for 14 days on PC by mistake?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    I am guessing that by releasing Orphix Venom on console, they...somehow..gave affinity boosters for 14 days on PC as well?

    Buttons must be close lol

    submitted by /u/Hiromacu
    [link] [comments]

    Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5 is launching today at ~ 3:00 PM ET on PlayStation and Xbox. The Operation will begin shortly after that at around 3:20 PM ET!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:07 AM PST

    How long has the waypoint system been broken for now?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Got stuck in a survival searching for extraction for 5-10 minutes today because the marker wasn't there, which made me think;

    Does anyone remember how long ago they changed/broke mission waypoints? It's been at least a year or two now right? I don't recall DE ever acknowledging it either, despite so many people reporting the issue(s). There's no way they're not aware.

    Extraction not showing, markers pointing in the wrong directions and/or not updating when they should, etc etc... I'm kinda tired of it.

    This has been said a thousand times, but hey, what's one more?

    submitted by /u/ToaChronix
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what happened here, but I'm glad it did (ignore my taste in music)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Shoutout to this guy! I'm a new player and I found this guy in a youtube video's comments. This is the first time I've been gifted something a game, didn't even know you could gift slots XD. Not sure if this is common but I thought it was pretty cool so I thought I'd share :)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:12 PM PST

    I spent 375 platinum on this :(

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Spawning hundreds of infested in the Simulacrum

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:13 PM PST

    Little display of all the coins gathered while farming two Protea

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    The VA's of Erra and Eudico are going to be streaming this Saturday, Jan 23. Come join them on Twitch if you're curious to see what they get up to!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    My Operator OC Prestre’s Vauban

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Just saw this on the Warframe twitter. Something? tomorow.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Wait do so is orphix venom gameplay literally just scarlet spear but with mechs?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    And instead of sentients being destroyed to open the bug, you kill... stationary targets?

    submitted by /u/plsdontbullymepls123
    [link] [comments]

    Uncanny, both physically and their characters

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment