• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rebecca: “Can players ride the ghoul saw?” Jeff: “I guess.” Players:

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Excalibur made in Hero Forge

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:09 AM PST

    I saw the Hero Forge Excalibur by u/nykirnsu and tried my hand at Atlas!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Am I the only one seeing this? lol

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:58 AM PST

    Can we please have a on/off toggle for Mesa Prime’s chaps? It’s an absolute crime to hide those magnificent stunningly beautiful works of art that is her prime boots! Please!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    The Shadow Stalker's arch-nemesis: A small ball

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:57 PM PST

    I jumped in on the Heroforge trend and made a Mag!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:09 PM PST

    The hunter of Deimos

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Wer jemals die Titania-Haut gemacht hat, verdient eine Gehaltserhöhung.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:02 PM PST

    PoE bounties are still extremely buggy.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:39 PM PST

    Failed out to bugs three times in a row trying to do nightwave.

    submitted by /u/Nopy117
    [link] [comments]

    Protea Telema Helmet is in Nightwave this week: 2/1 - 2/7

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    OH GOD KILL IT (New Player Story)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Hello, I'm a relatively new player and definitely had a "noob" moment playing with another player a while back. Looking back at it now I find it funny enough to share in the hopes that it will get a chuckle out of someone else. It is a bit of a lengthy story so I understand if you'd rather keep scrolling but I appreciate anyone willing to read it through to the end.

    First, to give some context; I started playing Warframe back in 2017. At the time Gara was the newest Warframe and I had already started putting in work to get her the hard way. However I ended up quitting Warframe and moving on to other games before I finished putting her together. Fast forward three to four years later and I had decided to give Warframe another chance. Of course a lot of things changed in the expanse of almost four years, and expectedly there were a lot of things I had forgotten about, essentially there were a lot of enemies that felt brand new to me and honestly intimidated me. I'd roam the plains while on mining expeditions and would get ambushed by horrid ghouls, had to cancel fishing trips due to the "invincible" tusk thumpers and the phantom sentients made me fear going out at night. Now, in addition, I usually play solo (because that's what I'm comfortable with) and so there are a lot of times in which I have no idea what I'm doing and usually end up having to look things up after the fact. (Like starting my first litch despite having never played a mission ranging anywhere from 50-70)

    So I had decided to pick up where I left off with Gara and I had gotten almost all the blue-prints. Only one left was the neuroptics blue-print and I was struggling. Despite my rank 30 Soma Prime and Inaros, I simply wasn't dealing enough damage to make it through the mission. So I caved and decided to play with randos.

    I got matched up with one other player and pretty early on we were given an idea as to what to expect from one another as they took off with their Archwing and I crouch jumped after them. I finally caught up with them and was met with something I had never seen before. Before me was this mass of writhing tentacles, and it had health from what I could tell, so it had to have been some kind of new enemy! "OH GOD KILL IT" I thought to myself, and If I shot them enough they would seemingly die. The other player was doing it too, so I had no reason to think otherwise. I'd like to give myself the benefit of the doubt and say that there was a graphical glitch preventing me from seeing the grineer within the mass but I was simply that clueless at the time.

    Didn't take long before I witnessed my teammate summoning the tendrils themselves as they pulled in Grineer (but only after shooting at an empty mass of tendrils and wondering why it wasn't dying). Finding myself embarrassed I apparently decided to continue the trend by getting lost on the way to our next location. The player came back for me to help me but had to hurry back as we almost ran out of time to continue the next part of the bounty.

    I caught up and continued the mission but part way through a Tusk Thumper decided to interrupt us. I panicked and simply did my best to avoid it when I saw my teammate shooting it, and actually doing damage?! And in that moment it felt that I was a mortal in the presence of a god. I observed my teammate and figured out what to do so we eventually killed the thumper.

    The mission proceeded normally after that as my teammate carried me through to the end. If I remember correctly I think my teammate may have soloed the last part while I tried to catch up. I don't remember their username but Nidus player, if you're reading this, Lol I'm sorry.

    I'm a lot less clueless now and can say that I'm genuinely enjoying myself. As I grow to like Warframe more and more I've been wanting to get more involved with the community. So maybe I'll see you out there Tenno. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Aquablight
    [link] [comments]

    This game is amazing in short bursts

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:19 PM PST

    Hello!

    To start this off I should say I'm not a hardcore kinda player. I've been playing on and off for maybe 3-ish years now and I've only recently fallen back in love with it. I should also state that I'm usually only playing in the dead times (admittedly very often) of Destiny 2.

    I really got into Warframe during Fall of 2020 when I met I great dude on Xbox I just call Drag. He helped me with tons of content and even gave me a prime or two. He's the reason I burst from MR 12 to MR 19 in just about 2 weeks. If it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't even be making this post.

    To be frank, the entire reason of this post is to say the grind of Warframe is a beautiful thing I can appreciate, only in short bursts. I got Lavos crafting a day ago and started both Hyldren and Bonewidow last night. I know it seems like a bit to get done in such a short span but that's why I love this game. I can farm multiple things at once and not even notice the time it takes (besides farming plastids as I have none).

    If there's anything I want you to take away from this, if you're a newer player or a returning player, try to take things slow but not molasses slow. This game seriously feels great to grind but you can easily overwork yourself and make it not fun.

    Thank you for reading, have a good one y'all!

    Edit: I completely forgot to mention just how kind this community is as well. I know I mentioned my boy Drag but just about every player I come across to kind and willing to lend a hand. I met another player doing Plains bounties yesterday and I mentioned how I needed the damaged parts for Bonewidow, and this incredible person gave them to me for free even though I insisted on 5-10p for each.

    submitted by /u/Doody_Wecker
    [link] [comments]

    Nightwave: Intermission III: Update 29.7.0

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Source

    Nightwave: Intermission III

    0ad1f09bc2f2fbaf4664608807b17e9a.jpg

    We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you Nightwave: Intermission 3!

    Intermission III brings new Acts, previous Nightwave rewards including 2 Umbra Forma, new "well-loved" Floofs in Cred Offerings!

    Nihil's Oubliette

    Nihil may have been contained, but he is still a threatening presence… as well as the owner of a unique weapon. Players have asked how they may be able to repeat their fight with Nihil and acquire the Vitrica in the future - and the answer is it will all be making a return. Stay tuned for the final plans!

    NEW NIGHTWAVE ACTS!

    DAILY

    --------

    Surf's Up!

    Kill 20 Enemies while riding a K-Drive

    Reanimator

    Find and pilot a Fallen Necramech on Deimos

    Ancient Obelisk

    Activate a Requiem Obelisk on Deimos

    WEEKLY

    ------------

    Vault Hunting

    Do an Isolation Bounty

    Feed the Beast

    Feed the Helminth any Resource

    Necralizer

    Kill 100 enemies with a Necramech

    ELITE WEEKLY

    --------------------

    Cold Steel

    Kill 1000 Enemies on The Steel Path

    Resource Scavenger

    Collect 20 different type of Resources

    The Path Less Traveled

    Complete 5 Steel Path Missions

    DUPLICATE PROTECTION!

    Intermission rewards are sometimes a repeat of the previous Nightwave series, and while newer players might delight in getting some of these new items, we wanted to add a way for it to still be rewarding for returning Dreamers! We accomplish this by giving a 50 Nightwave Intermission Credit reward instead of a previously owned item. This does not apply to items such as Warframe Slots, or consumable items (such as Forma), but rather for owned, unique items such as previous Nightwave Cosmetics.

    General Changes:

    • Added Lavos Cordatus, Mag Gauss, Protea Mavv, Protea Telema, and Xaku Kintsu Helmet Blueprints to the Nightwave Store rotation.

    It's no secret that Nightwave: The Glassmaker lasted much longer than we had hoped. As mentioned on Devstream #151, the next Nightwave installment will be dramatically simpler to shift narrative focus to The New War and beyond.

    Fixes

    • Fixed Railjack Navigation map not releasing drag functionality when a dialog appears resulting in odd camera movements.
    • Fixed hearing multiple equip sounds with increasing volume when equipping a Warframe with an Exalted weapon.
    • Fixed Baruuk's Desolate Hands dagger projectile sounds becoming repetitious over time.
    • Fixed Teralyst spawn sound being overly loud.
    • Fixed all mentions of "joystick" for Fr/Es/Tr localization.

    This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he'll fix them. Here is my github

    submitted by /u/CephalonAhmes
    [link] [comments]

    Some higher quality stats, thanks DE.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    please bring back the wolf too

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    since DE mentioned bringing nihil back, can the wolf also come back? wolf beacons cost an arm and a leg if they're even in stock that week, and the droprates for the parts are bad. can't they just put his bossfight node on saturn or something?

    submitted by /u/ripskeletonking
    [link] [comments]

    Why does "Administrator" count as profanity in clan hierarchy?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:06 PM PST

    A new idea for an orbiter room

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    what if...just bare with me on this...

    what if there was a storage/inventory room where you could see a collection of all your warframes and weapons with their current customization options? and the warframes just stand there still like statues. and everytime you gain a new warframe slot but dont have a warframe, theres an empty stand, representing how many slots you have.

    before you say, "this room would be pointless"...

    ...so is the quarters room

    submitted by /u/blue4029
    [link] [comments]

    Nightwave: Intermission III - Rank Drops

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Rank 1: 150x Intermission III Credits
    Rank 2: 2000x Endo
    Rank 3: 2x Weapon Slots
    Rank 4: Nightwave Emblem!
    Rank 5: Orokin Catalyst
    Rank 6: 50x Intermission III Credits
    Rank 7: Orokin Reactor
    Rank 8: Nightwave Sigil!
    Rank 9: 1x Warframe Slot
    Rank 10: Kitgun Riven Mod
    Rank 11: 50x Intermission III Credits
    Rank 12: 20000x Kuva
    Rank 13: Wolf K-Drive Skin!
    Rank 14: Meticulous Aim
    Rank 15: Credit Booster1
    Rank 16: 50x Intermission III Credits
    Rank 17: Weapon Exilus Adapter
    Rank 18: Spore Ephemera!
    Rank 19: 20000x Kuva
    Rank 20: Bursting Mass
    Rank 21: 50x Intermission III Credits
    Rank 22: Hemakara Ayatan Sculpture
    Rank 23: Wolf Howl Emote!
    Rank 24: 50x Intermission III Credits2
    Rank 25: Protosomid Shoulder Guard!
    Rank 26: 3x Forma
    Rank 27: 1x R0 Arcane Grace
    Rank 28: Emissary Operator Collection!
    Rank 29: Umbra Forma
    Rank 30: Umbra Forma
    Rank 30+: Probably 15x Credits/Rank? Who knows.


    ! If you already own the Nightwave cosmetic, you get 50x Intermission III Credits instead.
    1 Doesn't say how long the Credit Booster last.
    2 Yes, actually at Rank 24 and not Rank 26.

    submitted by /u/Riisandra
    [link] [comments]

    T-Tania (Bad photo quality)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    How much is this Smeeta worth?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Happy birthday my boy!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    First thing I noticed with the new update: Green Gas in the Orbiter

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Conversation between Saryn Prime and Mesa Prime

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment