• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Throwing Credits Skin When?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I present to you... the 20-second Opticor (Lavos cooldown timer for measurement)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Day 1 of playing warframe - so far it's soooo good

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Wisp cosplaying Sheik and Saria :D

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Certified bruh moment

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    I think I never shared this art here, last year I was doing this as a tribute to my doggo, I gave her name to my first kubrow when I started to play in 2015

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Just got a new Archwing... Updates to come

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:10 PM PST

    My garden is at least complete! (until Sevagoth arrives)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:46 PM PST

    I've never felt so betrayed in my life

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Disabling Screen Shake with Weapons

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Hey all, I just started playing Warframe and I'm loving it! Except I have one, truly game ruining issue: the godamn screen shake with firing some weapons. And yes, I have "Enable Screen Shake" off. It just doesn't turn off screen shake with weapon firing.

    To be clear, I am NOT complaining about recoil. The game can move my cursor around all it wants, I just don't want the screen to shake, which makes me super nauseous and renders basically all the weapons I have impossible to play for more than a few minutes at a time without a long break.

    Before I invest more in this game, is there any way to turn the stupid screen shake off all the way? I saw that some weapons are less bad with this issue, but this just isn't enough in my opinion. Any fixes to this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/allusernamestaken1
    [link] [comments]

    If I’m leveling up weapons for mastery rank should I only equip 1 weapon at a time or should I level all 3 at once

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Trying to level up

    submitted by /u/tofe_lemon
    [link] [comments]

    Garuda Augment Idea

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Passive augment, makes Garuda 9'6 including heels and... uh... horns?

    I think it would really... give her some competitive viability in Eidolon fights

    submitted by /u/LarenaRossi
    [link] [comments]

    **Rattled**

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:05 AM PST

    So um..what's this? I didn't know the Unreal Tournament skins came with mods?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Can we get Railjack stats?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    stats like we have for other stuff in game like, how many missions we completed, enemies killed...etc.

    not groundbreaking or anything I just enjoy looking at my stats.

    so far, the only way to know how much you played is by looking at how much Dirac you got

    submitted by /u/Fruit_Elegant
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why this happens when using a light attack with glaives? Is this a bug or something I can prevent from happening?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Quarentine gang gang

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:02 AM PST

    So i've been raising two new players who started the game together, and tonight I took them into steel path mot with octavia, told them to dry hump me, then just repeatedly spammed "engineer gaming" in chat while octavia's turret killed everything.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    POV: Wisp chases you. Project: Angel of Death

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    i hope the corpus railjack adds more uses for dirac

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    ive been playing a lot of railjack grinding intrinsics and ive maxed out every slot and all the avionics i have now im left with 70k dirac and nothing to do with it.

    submitted by /u/Revolver6Ocelot
    [link] [comments]

    aw ouch my neck oof

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Returning player

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:22 PM PST

    I wanna return to the game , but last I played was a little after they introduced those huge spaceships you could build (I forgot the name).What is new to the game and what are some things I need to know to catch up ?Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/ico_bogdanov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment