• Breaking News

    Warframe Gun Modding, Simplified

    Warframe Gun Modding, Simplified


    Gun Modding, Simplified

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:20 PM PST

    Don't thick Warframes make sense?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    I know DE gets ragged on sometimes for making some Warframes have "fan service" aesthetics, but doesn't it kind of make sense for Warframes to have a big butt? Glute muscles are extremely important for jumping and movement stabilitiy, and Warframes are nothing if not jumpy. Therefore, big butts make sense, and bullet jumping should be changed by adding ass mods to Warframe.

    submitted by /u/shhimhuntingrabbits
    [link] [comments]

    My dojo was on the star chart.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PST

    I didn't manage to save enough familial bonds before Star Days ended...This is my first warframe art attempt, and very simplified. I hope I posted this right.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Excalibur Appreciation Captura

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Catch me if you can, Sta-

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PST

    35p well spent

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Remember to always check the price of Rank Up Rewards!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PST

    So it's my birthday today and my friend told me to open inbox. Didn't see that coming

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PST

    joys of harrow

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PST

    First I fell out of the universe now this

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PST

    MR 26, played since the beta days, and only just realised why I am dying in a Radiation hazard Sortie mission.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Before anyone Judges me... I've always played with one group of people who never trolled, and always did things as efficiently as possible. We always went through these Sortie missions with barely lifting a finger, noone ever died. When my group wasn't on, I went into Sortie Solo.

    Eventually the high efficieny of the group (boring) aspect got too much, I left the game altogether for a few years and only just came back last month. I've completely managed to avoid Rad Hazard so far until today. And I was getting very frustrated as to why I was dying instantly with only teammates around me.

    Yeah. Played for years and didn't know... cool.

    submitted by /u/Departure2808
    [link] [comments]

    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:53 PM PST

    on the last wave buddy... *sigh*

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Hey Rhino are you ok?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Hey guys welcome to my sneaking tutorial

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 12:42 AM PST

    I must go, my people need me

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    Warframe With Raids Like

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    When the volt keeps dying (im the volt)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:49 AM PST

    A digital painting of my first ever prime, and my whm wol in FFXIV. With a little poem to go with it. :D

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Gauss fashion from that one tech video!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PST

    DE need to up their 'quality control' game.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Not so long ago, DE changed the look of some waypoint markers to ease the confusion created because they looked too similar. Great. Good job. Thank you kindly.
    But here's the thing. With the release of Octavia Prime, DE decided to change the waypoint marker for her mallet and it now looks almost exactly like a Cyan Ayatan Star waypoint marker. I mean, come on! Is there any quality control going on. At ALL?
    Please,

    please please please please please have someone checking that you aren't making the same mistakes that you've made before. It's very disheartening to see this kind of thing and even worse, makes it harder to defend against haters who just vomit negativity onto this wonderful game.

    Also DE. Thank you for this wonderful game and the great community you've helped cultivate. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/parabolicurve
    [link] [comments]

    Ngl frost has some fine legs

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment