• Breaking News

    Warframe Inaros as Artorias, the Abyss Walker | Dark Souls Animated Cosplay

    Warframe Inaros as Artorias, the Abyss Walker | Dark Souls Animated Cosplay


    Inaros as Artorias, the Abyss Walker | Dark Souls Animated Cosplay

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Idk, was bored

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Y'all are probably sick of hearing this, but... (New Player, Second Dream)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    My friends convinced me to try Warframe about a month ago. Took me a hot minute to get used to the fast pace and the grinding, but I soon came to like the looty-shooty things (and I turned up the sensitivity on all my other games lol). A couple of times our clan of four went to the Plains of Eidolon. I would go into a cave, look for plants, or do conservation work while they would go to fight the big scary tree man that roared a lot (what I'd call "grown-up stuff"). They took a lot of care to not spoil the story for me, and I'm grateful for that.

    Anyway, the point is that just last night I finished Second Dream. Holy. Cow. I was lying awake for an hour after I logged off, still reeling from the development. I laughed at the new character creation screen, but the music kinda got to me. Now I don't think I can see the game in the same way anymore haha. Goodness gracious, that was great. I hear The War Within is next on the list. This will be fun.

    submitted by /u/A-Unique-Mind
    [link] [comments]

    K-Drive Survey - Results

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    definitely not malcolm

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    IRL Prisma Dera

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Just created a Beat after obtaining Octavia Prime. Turn Up the Bass! ������ Enjoy! ✌️

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    The juno elite crewmen is a common enemy which has a fully automatic splash damage supra which can bypass garuda's shield also sometimes a zephyr's turbulence. Might as well give them an acceltra

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Railjack crew emotes will eventually be buyable from Syndicates

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Whenever he's sad, what does Alad use to wipe his tears away?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Loyalty Tissues, Tenno

    submitted by /u/serotonin_scavenger
    [link] [comments]

    I found where all the Excavation Power Cells went to. Every enemy in my Kuva Lich exterminate mission was a Power Cell Carrier for some reason

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Update on painting my 3D printed Liset Prime!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    weird hitbox lines at bottom of the map in jupiter

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Dwayne "The Rhino" Johnson with the people's elbow

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    In my personal opinion Railjack is VERY GOOD; it just needs more content

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    I'm mostly driven to make this comment because I see a lot of negativity online about the game mode. And while I understand some of the complaints, I am a huge fan of the idea. It's a very well realized basis for expanding the game, telling interesting new stories and impressive visuals. I can't wait to see a space battle between two capital ships, or some giant Sentient in space attacking a Relay, or a huge Infested space squid boss fight.

    In my opinion all that Railjack lacks is development time. I realize that DE's team is small and conent takes time to make, but imo that's literally the only problem. Like, I would like a billion more mission types, a few million more enemies to fight and a bunch more awesome weird space vistas to travel through. I'm very excited at the Sevagoth quest because it will apparently be tying into Railjack to tell its story.

    It's good, basically. More people should apply to work at DE so their team can expand and they can add more stuff to the game at a faster rate. Even if it is just new weekly voice lines telling a micro-story the way Destiny has it.

    submitted by /u/Preda
    [link] [comments]

    Companion AI is bugged

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Is DE aware that the companion AI (My smeeta) and others are not following you through the map, do not teleport to your location and are dying constantly because of it. This has been glitched since the latest update.

    submitted by /u/BullyHunter1337
    [link] [comments]

    Change da world, my final message.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Me and my frames, just waiting for the next one...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    What's with zaws?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Kitguns have been updated multiple times since release with primary variants and the deimos stuff.

    On the other hand zaws have not really recieved any major updates to them. So why can't i make a sword and chain, nunchaku, fist weapon, even a gunblade or thrown melee (although those might be too OP) zaw?

    Modular weapons are my favorites, but with zaws some of the most intersting types are missing that i would really like to build.

    submitted by /u/ICrySaI
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Just started Warframe two days ago, and I'm wondering why I wasted so much time on ESO and Destiny 2 for the past 4 years.

    submitted by /u/majorasglasses93
    [link] [comments]

    Reinstalled for nostalgia, ended up in Captura

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Nightwave Duplicate Protection Fix

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Source

    Hey Tenno!

    With our introduction of Nightwave Intermission III, we added duplicate protection so that users would receive Nightwave Cred instead of items they already owned.

    Players who reached Rank 23, and Rank 28, didn't receive Cred in replacement of the Wolf Howl Emote and the Emissary Operator Collection. Sorry about the mix-up!

    To fix this, we are going to be running a script in near future on PC (consoles soon to follow!) that will give you the intended 50 Nightwave Cred per item affected. Keep an eye out for this in the near future, we will update this thread once it has finished running!

    Thanks Tenno!


    This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he'll fix them. Here is my github

    submitted by /u/CephalonAhmes
    [link] [comments]

    So you can get under the floor in the derelict frieghtlinkers...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Cant buy rest of the bundle because i bought a part of it?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all, i bought a part of a bundle, and now i want the rest, but i can't for some reason? Any fix or is it just impossible?

    submitted by /u/HesteHund
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment