• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A crewmate we don't deserve but a crewmate we really need

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Are Invasion Potatoes Not a Thing Anymore?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Real talk, let us modify our railjack archwing slingshot to fire our necramechs into enemy crewships and stations

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    there is nothing i would enjoy more right now, then to fire my mech out of the archwing slingshot and hear the sheer panic from the grineer/corpus as a 15 ton death machine proceeds to turn the ship into swiss cheese.

    submitted by /u/dark1859
    [link] [comments]

    6:53 PM ET Update, Corpus Railjack Update moved to Friday morning.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    From [DE]Rebecca

    "6:53 PM ET Update: We are moving the update to Friday morning, Dev has definitely made the right call! We are doing a full walk through tonight - don't miss it! "

    Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1253402-where-is-update-2910-on-pc-at-least/

    submitted by /u/TruthSeekerAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    I am sure most people are gonna be interested to create their own Railjack crew from multiple Syndicates but I already know who my crew are : these 5 NPCs that always greet me when they see me. I hope they are still around with the new Railjack 2.0 layout so I can properly hire them as my crew.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Me and the lads commemorating the reinforced glass before the deadlock protocol.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    From the stream: Necramechs on all nodes "maybe" in the future

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    The image that screams: "EeeuuuuEEEERRRRRRR"

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    230% fire rate on allied moa, make a boi go brrrrr

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Please let us have more than 3 Operator outfits.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I'm certainly not the first one to ask and I certainly won't be the last, but with Zephyr Deluxe coming tomorrow I realized that I don't have anymore outfit slots for my Tenno. And well I like the 3 that I have, and don't want to lose them. So please let me buy at least those 3 more slots, like we can with frames and weapons. Please.

    submitted by /u/AlmalexyaBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Something silly for Railjack crewmembers

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I think it'd be kind of fun if they had some voicelines. It'd make them feel more like a character you're working with than just a static AI. Maybe they'd react differently if a member of an opposing Syndicate messes up putting out a fire or other hazard. Maybe at the end of missions they'll sit around, talking to each other or examining the ship. Just something to make them their own character.

    submitted by /u/boopsie_
    [link] [comments]

    MR 4 and beat Zealoid Prelate with my starter frame Mag and heat sword, I feel pretty accomplished

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    It took me 3 tries and I had to research his weaknesses and create effective mod setups on my (very few) weapon options.

    What are some of your greatest accomplishments when u were a Warframe noob? I'm curious :)

    submitted by /u/mizzerzap
    [link] [comments]

    DE really missed ylthe oportunity to have those modular MOAs from fortuna as railjack crews/guards

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    No one ever uses those useless shits that get obliterated easily in higher level content anyway

    And in terms of utility vulpas and kavats outclasses them, even sentinals are better than them

    Its such a wasted content for how customizable it is (similar to kdrives)

    Why introduce new crew members when we can use moas? heck why not even allow both to be used, I mean if we can use liches, why can't moas?

    submitted by /u/patskie14
    [link] [comments]

    I only wanted chroma neuroptics. This is a whole bruh moment.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Using itzal with augment mod "cold snap" works for killing dargyn pilots before they land.. I can't say it is %100 perfect, but i hate this riven challenge, so i am happy xD

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Liches CANT do tasks?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I was excited to have a full lich crew, but I'm hearing they can't be modded and can't do anything other than kill boarders?

    submitted by /u/Withergaming101
    [link] [comments]

    Hey nice cla- hold up something's not right here

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Woah we dont do that here pal'

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    This lich is dying today, no matter the cost

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Just got my shipment of these 6mm thick metal Revenant coins. Written in Orokin it says "Warden" on the left and "The Lost One" on the right. Thought they turned out quite well.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Bruh, how did this guy get up here? And he keeps saying welcome tenno! I mean, atleast he's nice.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    First time seeing these. Is this tileset rare or am I still quite green at mr 28?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment