• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Today I learned: there is a hole in your orbiter

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Can we all agree that the one QOL improvement we need is to get rid of the archaic syndicate sigil system.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    I love fashionframe, I have several different fashion loadouts but let me tell you, it is hell when I choose to switch to a different syndicate and I have to switch every sigil individually on every warframe in every appearance slot.

    It is also a terrible shame that there are loads of great looking sigils that would be perfect for one of my fashion loadouts but I can't use them because it would send my syndicate affinity to one that is directly opposed to the one I want.

    My solution is extremely simple; at the syndicate terminal you can set a syndicate as your active one.

    I don't think it would be that hard to do.

    submitted by /u/cheeternolyfe
    [link] [comments]

    Zephyr + Grattler + Dispensary = AC-130 (Haven't enjoyed warframe this much in long time)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    hahaha, jk. Unless...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Protip: Use Relays to end public RJ sessions rather than your Dojo

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Dojo drydocks boot everyone out once the host leaves, as they are usually the sole member of their clan present. This causes everyone to sit through at least two loading screens, one to load your dojo, and another for everyone to load back into their orbiters. Its especially frustrating if it happens right as you're about to hit the "Scrap All" button after choosing a large chunk of wreckage. Relays however, don't. Your three crewmates can decide whether they want to keep playing RJ missions/edit their loadouts/transition to ground missions at their own leisure, knowing that you leaving wont kick them out of their current lobby into a loading screen. I know its a minor annoyance at best, but it is something you can easily choose not to subject three other people to at no cost to yourself, so please consider doing so.

    submitted by /u/Sucukman
    [link] [comments]

    Does this make me a veteran?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    "Was in love once. With a man. Face of an angel, morals of a chainsaw. We all have a type, don't we? Against which we must be forever on guard. But damn he looked good in a suit." Ever since I heard that quote, I couldn't help but think... Did she date Handsome Jack?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Warframe 8-Year Anniversary arriving today!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Sevagoth as MDK

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    A deal hard to decline

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    They're HUGE! I love it! :D

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Just thought this animation was cool and deserved to be shared for those who dont have the stance

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Rhino Dex looks amazing but I wish it used Palatine's Iron Skin instead of the default crappy one which plasters your accent color over everything.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    As you usually spend the entire time playing him with iron skin up this skin feels completely wasted for anything but an articula.

    submitted by /u/fireboltfury
    [link] [comments]

    I know this isn't important to anyone else, but I just started crafting my first WF!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Just started building my first Warfame! (Vauban)

    Seriously though, this game is incredible I've been loving it. Just wish I would have discovered this BEFORE 2020 kicked my ass financially because I would have loved to have bought the Octavia Prime packs, the platinum and the skins seem so worth it!

    submitted by /u/Cheeki-Breeki96
    [link] [comments]

    This Game Is Too Pretty

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    KontrolFreek and Steelseries are giving away codes for a Foxglove Syandana+3-dayAffinity/Resource Booster+200k Credits Pack.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Anniversary Credits Weekend and Thermia Fractures

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Hello. As you know from the 8 year anniversary announcement, there will be a Credits Booster Weekend from April 23 at 2 p.m. ET to April 26 at 2 p.m. ET.

    Currently, there are Thermia Fractures active on all Platforms. Thermia Fractures when "under control" give a global Credits Booster in Orb Vallis. This bonus is extremely nice when farming Profit-Taker. The bonuses can line up with the double Credits weekends to apply a 4x Credits bonus on top of normal Market boosters or True Masters' Relay blessings. This bonus cannot be utilized unless Thermia Fractures are "under control" via the Worldstate menu.

    If the playerbase can farm Thermia fractures as a mass group, we may be able to trigger this bonus on all Platforms for our Anniversary Credits Weekend from April 23 to April 26.

    Forums cross-post

    submitted by /u/Voltage_WF
    [link] [comments]

    I present to your for your amusement, Treedolon

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Thrown secondaries should have no magazine, just like a bows

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Their damage is already on the ground low side (which makes sense), there is no game mode that really requires you to be stealthy, if you have to be sneaky you won't use a weapon anyway, especially when you can't kill off an enemy quickly (I'm looking at you, reload). Other than to destroy security cameras and sensor bars, I don't find the weapon being silent is giving any advantage at all outside of a spy mission.

    By removing the magazine, players can rely on knowing that their secondary will always be there, thus increasing it's usability without buffing it.

    In terms of synergy, bows are slow, powerful and precise weapons with long range, whereas thrown secondaries without magazine can fill in the gap of being able to quickly react to nearby alerted threats that are not in melee range.

    submitted by /u/somadefake
    [link] [comments]

    Me n the boys in our shiny new Dex skins, I gotta say I didn't expect to get handed a whole skin from gftl and I love it

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    The Grineer Defector alert has rare Nightwatch enemies

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    If you're looking to complete your codex, then bring Helios to the Gift of the Lotus alert where you're defending the Grineer defector. I noticed the enemies looked different, popped open my scanner, and every enemy was unscanned. FYI.

    Also, enjoy the fun Chains-of-Harrow-esque creepy-lights-out ambiance. Very fun to see that effect reused, thanks DE. 😁👍🏻

    submitted by /u/TheDigitalGabeg
    [link] [comments]

    Rhino lost his "guns"

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    DE needs to realize that we want more boom boom.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    I'm just gonna say it because it really needs to be said.

    I've been playing this game back when I had to look for abilities on my warframe and had stamina and lvl 10 survival was hard. I remember my first op weapon being the kronen.

    Railjack had alot of missed potential, so here Is my proposal to fix railjack and everything else.

    Give me more things to blow up.

    It's that simple.

    People can go into the meta playstyle and speed running all they want. The real reason you I and everyone else plays warframe. We like they way they DIE.

    Why do you get more weapons when you know 1 or 2 meta weapons can clear all content in the game. It's simple. You like the way the weapon goes pew pew and make a da boom boom. For me, that's one of the selling points of warframe.

    Volatile should have twice as many fighters by the end of the mission. Make it hard for me to blow up a corpus ship.

    railjack should have survival with escalating enemy spawns. I want my computer to crash.

    make corpus capital ships break into pieces not all at once.

    Have fleets of corpus crewships.

    Make railjack defense spawn all enemies at once.

    Make grineer galleons move and try to kill us.

    let us use necramechs to blow open. Holes into enemies ships.

    I can't think of much more of the top of my head.

    You guys need to get a white board. Put explosions? In the middle and get to work.

    submitted by /u/anymo321
    [link] [comments]

    We accidentally went into a Grendel no-mod challenge in steel path mode. I was too prideful to back down. My friends hate me lmao

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment