• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You know that one time when corpus crewman go on vacay. ( tennocon 2018)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    I thought 999,999,999 was the maximum number of credits displayed. Apparently not

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    I have acquired the best K-drive of all

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Some recent (last year) arts I've done, really happy with how these turned out :]

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Really wish there were more Gauss skins! Here’s a couple of my concepts.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Nezha (captura edition)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I'm working on a Equinox 3D model, the body and physics are done but I need to work more on the textures.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Start stocking Steel Essences, Umbra Forma BP is coming next week.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Teshin is going to sell Umbra Forma BP for 150 Steel Essences next week. If you're planning on putting it on Sevagoth or hoarding it like a dragon like me, be sure to start doing SP Incursion. Or don't if you're content with 2 Umbra Forma from Nightwave.

    submitted by /u/Omegaduc
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain to me why the Juno Elite Crewman, a common enemy, has a rapid-fire blast damage enhanced Supra?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Seriously, I thought that with AoE enemies in Warframe were supposed to be your own damn fault if you got hit by their attacks. The Bombard, Sapping Osprey, Napalm, Bursas, every other AoE enemy I can think of in the game at least has a slow, dodgeable projectile.

    Juno Elite Crewman? There's 10 of them on your screen turning it into a Touhou level. Yes, if you're constantly flipping around you can dodge a lot of the fire, but it'll still smack into the ceiling and walls around you and still damage you.

    This isn't fun or interesting to fight.

    submitted by /u/McDouggal
    [link] [comments]

    This is the future

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    framewarg Excalibur

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Found an globe in the cold below under the sleeping in the cold below captura scene, kinda surprised the ship is an actual 3D model and not just an jpeg

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Where can I get that body oil that Vauban uses?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    It awoke some memories in me

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    So I swapped from sevigoth to zephyr real quick and I don't know what happened

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    My friend is crazy

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I just logged in and wow It's 8 years since I've started playing and I barely know what to do most of the time I'm honestly glad I've stuck with warframe for so long even though I barely play I've had so many memories playing this game. Keep up the amazing work with the game!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Underworld of HADES dojo ps4 (just thought I’d share and I’d like to hear your thoughts)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Mission end bug

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys, sorry if I missed a post about this already or it's well known but I'm pretty new to Warframe.

    I've been getting a bug for the last few weeks about 70% of the time when I finish a mission. I walk into the extraction zone, it plays the animation of my warframe getting into my ship, but no mission success banner pops up. Then everything goes dark for about 15 seconds, before I end up standing in the extraction zone again.

    After it happens there seems to be no way for me to leave the mission without aborting. I've tried running out and back in after a while, I've tried timing out missions or running out my air on survival then going back, nothing. I'd uninstall and reinstall but I wanted some advice first, it's a big game and I'm in Australia, so my internet is kind of shit.

    Defence missions where you automatically pick to extract still works, but I can't just do defence missions forever. This bug also happens when I'm with other people, affecting them as well, but they didn't seem to have it happen regularly.

    Any help would be really appreciated. I'm enjoying grinding away, but it's not really an option if I have to ditch all my loot most of the time.

    submitted by /u/Erlox
    [link] [comments]

    I met a noob player that reminds me of myself����

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    So I was on a mission beating Jackal because I wanted Rhino because I just got a free skin for his warframe right? And I joined this player and he asked " sir? Could you help me fight this boss?" At first I said I'm not a sir but a ma'am and no I can't.That is until I saw his shield and hp. I asked him " uuuuh why is your shield and Hp so low?" He responded " it's because I'm new here ma'am ". In my mind my thought was" this kid is like me when I first started playing this game....". "okay kid I'm in" I said and In the end I helped him fight Jackal. Now at somepoint later he joined my clan and I went on a couple missions with to help him grow as a player. Now he did not realize that there is Stalker but before stalker could kill him I destroyed stalker with my mirage prime saying " get near him or me again and I will make sure you die for real this time..." but yeah the kid got dread which is an excellent bow and I got well a new friend who is a kid.

    submitted by /u/Prestigious-Stop530
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment