• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Poor guy has holes on his palms

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Ready to scrap some Metal Gears

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I. Love. This. Lighting

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    My fav Wisp fanart (back to back with her OG sketch on paper, both of which I made) ~

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Rebecca finally got her jojo frame

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    For those who didn't know, Ivara's bow with the augment has forced impact procs, so Internal bleeding is better than Hunter munitions.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Please DE make railjack Defense IN the railjack.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    All the other missions are (in my opinion) quite fun... however, defense did not hit that mark. It would be better as an endless mission if we had to defend a salvage/mining ship or a small transport that has had it's engines shot until you extract. There is a decent mix of ground and RJ gameplay in the other missions already so why not dedicate RJ defense to space combat?

    submitted by /u/Obligatory_DRZ_rider
    [link] [comments]

    Going to need a bigger boat

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I admit I love the look but we can't deny it

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Most unique glitch I've had in a while

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Sevagoth. My new fav <3

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Fan made Shawzin sigil

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    So i was nostalgicly blabbering in region chat about how i miss freezing your own projectiles using Limbo's stasis when someone told me you can still do it in the Simulacrum if you set friendly fire active. Kulstar still one of my favorite guns to mess around with it. I missed this.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    This had been discussed numerous times but again: uninstall Cheat Engine if you still play Warframe regularly.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Based on the tile you may have already known what happened. Yep, I've done f****d up again and this may or may not be my last days playing Warframe.

    Here's my story. Back in June 2018, I picked up Everspace on Steam. Like what I usually do with single-player games, I just started to mess around with Cheat Engine once I cleared the main story. In my absolute negligence, I forgot to close down Cheat Engine when I switched to Warframe for my daily grind, and only found out that Cheat Engine was running together with Warframe after I tab out for some music. My blood almost froze when I saw the CE window since I know too well what would happen next based on all the PSA. And the rest of the story is like everyone else, 2035'd after a few days, support ticket, once-in-a-lifetime unban. After this I became extremely paranoid whenever I launch Warframe, closing down every single window before launch and tabbing before logging. I thought I'm prepared, but I'm not.

    This time was Barotrauma, a really fun submarine game. I was doing the final test on my own sub design in the single-player campaign, and since the official console command list didn't provide any cheat for money, I pulled out CE again in order to get my sub asap. After the test was done, I quitted the game, closed down CE, launched Warframe, tabbing through the applications to make sure there's not CE, login, business and fun. Unknowingly to me, despite the fact that I closed down CE, the program still left a zombie process in the task manager, which I only found out after a few affinity runs with my new Sevagoth. I'm not sure about how Warframe's anti-cheat would interact with a zombie process that is no longer running, but given DE's style with this sort of stuff I am fully expecting the worst: a permanent ban that will not be lifted.

    Right now my account is still fine, although I'm still expecting the worst since the first ban took almost a week to deliver after the accident. Frankly, I'm not panicking as I did the last time, and I think I've already made my peace with it regardless of the outcome. Should the worst happens, I don't think I'll have the strength or time to rebuild what I had as I'm literally at the turning point of my life, nor do I think it's possible to rebuild an MR28 Grand Master founder account that had bought every single PA pack ever released. It would be a goodbye to all fellow tennos, it was hell of a fun ride, but all good thing must come to an end, and I guess my stop is earlier than I expected to be.

    This had been repeated so many times, but here we go again: If you have Cheat Engine in your system and you still play Warframe, uninstall CE now. It's just not worth it. it's just a matter of time before you inevitably make a mistake that you'll never recover from.

    To all fellow tennos who do or do not have the patience to finish reading my bitter story, I wish good health to all of you and your loved ones, and may everyone gets to keep their precious memories until the very end.

    submitted by /u/Ravenask
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there some spooky skull inside my Mag's helmet?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    First time posting! What do you guys think of my Sevagoth art?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    the consul will decide your fate

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    What if warframes were dinosaurs | Mag | Everything done by me

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Well, guess my job here is done. Time to extract!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I never knew you could see the void worm during loading screens! Nice touch DE, hopefully its important later on in warframe's story (imagine fighting it!)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Been playing since the early days of the game, thanks DE for an awesome game!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    That tongue too

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Stupid idea probably

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    I think it would be cool if all frames had different heights instead of all being the same

    submitted by /u/Udozis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment