• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [PC] [Riven] [Prive Check] Glaive

    Warframe Trading [PC] [Riven] [Prive Check] Glaive


    [PC] [Riven] [Prive Check] Glaive

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    [NS] [WTS] Ivara Prime set, 60 Pl. (Anything else you may want can be sold as well, outside of Atlas and Octavia's parts) ID: CaptainTwister

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    [XB1][WTB] I'm a "new" player on Xbox who only wants to main Zephyr and needs some aerial mods

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm a player with 2k hours on the switch but only 6 on the Xbox. After the Harrier Skin came out I knew I needed to witness it in high def, so I'm restarting on Xbox.

    I'm looking for Aero Vantage Aerodynamic Patagium and Jet Stream. I am willing to pay, but unfortunately I only have 11plat. I also have an Ivara Prime set that I'd rather not trade, but I would if necessary.

    Can anyone help a new Zephyr out? I've gotten some help from very kind clanmates but they weren't able to help me with the mods unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/shhimhuntingrabbits
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][WTS] 70+ [Riven]s see weapon list and spreadsheet in comments! All prices negotiable

    Posted: 12 May 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    [WTT] [PS4] Looking for the Wukong Prime Blueprint. I have prime parts to trade just hit me up if you are Interested. I can't trade the platinum I got for free so I can just trade with you for prime parts.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Since I'm only needing wukong prime BP for the complete frame it would be awesome if someone is willing to trade it. I want to get him before he gets vaulted and I have prime parts to trade for its BP.

    submitted by /u/Nanoripes
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][WTS][riven][shop] link inside

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    [PC] [RIVEN] [PRICE CHECK] can someone please tell me how much these 3 rivens are worth? I searched and can't find anything about these mods

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    [Price Check] [PS4] [RIVEN]

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    [XB1] [WTS] [Burston Prime]

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    looking to sell a prime weapon set above my mastery. Please make offer.

    submitted by /u/Shademaster24601
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][Riven][Price check]

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    [Wtt] [NS] anyone have kubrow buckle I need to trade for it since I've no platinum.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    All I have is atlas prime chassis and systems blueprint and scraps of prime stuff is my only problem

    submitted by /u/ExaminationAvailable
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment