• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When someone asks me "so what do you do in Warframe?"

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Should I Mark that as a spoiler? (also I hate you red text why must you hurt our feelings)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    ✨The More You Know✨

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Diminishing Returns

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Real mature guys

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    QoL: We should have the mechanic of Granum applied to Apothics + gearwheel woes

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Pretty simple. Instead of equipping apothics to the gearwheel, just have a dialog pop up when you activate the shrine, with all the possible apothics to choose from.
    Plus, the gearwheel is so rudimentary to manage it hurts. The way we can't easily change the order of stuff and have to equip every single alternative of equipment is pretty dumb (looking at you specters). Why don't we get one multipurpose specter entry with a selection wheel like the fishing spears for example (without needing to equip ofc)?
    It's a quick and easy QoL upgrade, imho. Maybe I'm missing other scenarios that could benefit from these kinda changes.

    Edit: it's not difficult to change the order in the gearwheel, I'm just dumb

    submitted by /u/guileol
    [link] [comments]

    Attention all grineer troops! Test subject 31 has escaped its containment cell!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    F in the Chat for my boy Volt. He was with me since the beginning in 2016 on Xbox One and when I returned in 4 years later in 2020. He was there through it all. From Earth to Sedna. From the first Quest to Call of the Tempestarii. He shall be missed. He lives on with his Older Brother Volt Prime.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Longest wisp teleport (I’ve mine to capital ship)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    Greek Gods (Updated)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    A flame in the night

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Guaranteed Impact procs is one hell of a drug

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Metal Gear Rising Revengeance captura: Raiden vs Jetstream Sam

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I think not Valkyr, you're the one going to the void LMFAO

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    My art of Nezha’s Deluxe Skin!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Went for the Wisp Prime kind of look

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Excalibur umbra new helmet leak. credit: my friend.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    So...What about madness

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    A Big Thank You To All Our High Ranking Tenno Helping Us Noobs

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    I just want to express my gratitude to those who go out of their way to help new players that have done everything warframe has to offer and are kind off just logging in to keep their accounts active but go and help the newer players and give them stuff to make their journies across the stars a bit easier, when I first started I joined a clan cuz I heard that's the first thing you should do, and as soon as I joined everyone started giving mods that I didn't really need at the time (but now use regularly) and it surprised me how nice it was of them, I am now MR 10 and I will pass on their kindness to others out there that join this gem of a game , you guys are the real legends and I hope you know that every one of those baby Mags, Excalibros, and Volts you helped have appreciated your help and continue to play the game thanks to that. so please keep being awesome and helping others Tenno and if you are new STAY THE FCK AWAY FROM TRADE CHAT THAT PLACE IS HELL ON EARTH SOMETIMES.

    submitted by /u/SrManDude
    [link] [comments]

    I am a helicopter?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Downloaded Warframe yesterday, just looking for a little advice

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I've played for several hours, and am having a lot of fun. I just wanted to ask if I should just focus on completing my story quests and exploration at the beginning, or if I should also be doing something else. Any other advice or tips would also be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JesusFighter69
    [link] [comments]

    White and Black Gold

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Did I show you my Warframe Zippo?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment