• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    corpus amongus

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Every time I want to hunt.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    now draw her getting an education

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    This pet spawned on me in Deimos while I was fishing as part of a glitch due to (I think) host migration. He was great company for my fishing, but he wasn't mine. When I went back to the necralisk and he's stuck - and I'll likely never see him again. I wanted to immortalise him. Thanks, little guy.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Frevilisk, A Tenno birthday's Gift commissioned by Rahetalius

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Because of miscommunication, I was given an extra Excalibur Prime Warframe a while back and I was allowed to keep it even after clarifying. Thanks DE!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    You've been playing for an hour, please don't forget to take a break.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Everyone likes easter eggs right?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Found perfect place for all 30 MR plates!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    I commissioned a friend to draw my darling Mag a while ago, and I gotta share

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I just think it would be neat.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Mesa & Limbo

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Grineer Butcher vs 5 Corpus Elite Crewman

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    PoE capture mission kind of infuriates me

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    When I do a public PoE mission that has a capture objective, I can basically guarantee that I'm not getting that bonus objective, and am losing out on that much needed extra drop (for those that do not know, the bonus objective is capturing the target without killing any enemies). Even though it should be easy to just read the objective, I really don't think I should be blaming players for it. It makes no sense to mass slaughter grineer in one objective and avoid killing any in the next. This is a horde shooter after all, why the heck are we avoiding killing? That is the whole point of the game. Wish the bonus objective was something more based on player efficiency rather than altering how you play the game. I don't want to be annoying to other players by reminding them of the bonus objective, or play it alone every time.

    submitted by /u/Skull_Mc_Curly
    [link] [comments]

    Adding a new section to my part of the dojo (WIP)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    An image lost in the void

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Just another night in Cetus ♥️

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Harrow is an amazing frame, but when you have to "be better than your allies" its an issue

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    To regen energy with his 3 could we add an additional mechanic for all deaths in an aoe(scaling with range or something) to count torwards the energy kills? That might suppliment/ help when playing with allies/map clearing frames

    submitted by /u/Adurnamage
    [link] [comments]

    Are you sure?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    100%+ Loot Drop Chance Nidus

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    I was messing with my sword positioning and this happened

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    smol grineers

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Tried To recreate the Armored Titan as Revenant

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment