• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing Warframe for 6 years now and i've just discovered this room exists.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    I made a little magnet with the Necraloid logo on it :)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    Astilla Prime looks oddly familiar

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    QoL suggestion : Make Syndicate regalia you picked be shown right away in appearance

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Very new to Warframe (2-3 weeks) and wanted to try my hand at fashion even though I lack a lot of cosmetics. pretty happy so I wanted to share.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    FYI, Railjack crew can now shoot the radiators on Grinner POIs!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Hail, the large spooky frame.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Looking for the user who I gifted the Valkyr Gersemi skin for free, in exchange for a picture of beans on PS4. In September of 2019

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Looking for the user who I gifted the Valkyr Gersemi skin for free, in exchange for a picture of beans on PS4. In September of 2019

    This happened on the 9th/10th September 2019 on PS4 (Found mentions of it in conversations with friends)
    I offered a free gift of anything under a certain amount of Plat to anyone who sent me a picture of beans, with proof it was their beans, and someone did it and I gifted them the Valkyr Gersemi skin.

    They sent a very good photo, but I lost the PS Messenger chat a long time ago and wanted to find them again to say I still have the picture and I hope they are enjoying their skin.

    This is the image. If anyone here is that person, or knows of them through them having mentioned something this dumb happening, forward them here, that'd be great.

    I know this is weird, but I just thought I'd try

    https://preview.redd.it/s4cwrjxx6i171.jpg?width=3120&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=382d96d6e705dd679586c36531b9df8579e16d31

    submitted by /u/DoucheLaGargen
    [link] [comments]

    DE, can we get that kickass Twitch Prime skin WITHOUT the Prime details? Being unable to toggle them off kinda defeats the point of a cool new skin.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    The amount of reactant dropped in endless fissure missions is way too low and it’s bordering unplayable territory for me

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I just played 1 round of disruption and it took us 9 minutes to gather enough reactant. I was looking forward to playing 10-12 rounds but I just couldn't muster up the will to stay past the first round. And before anyone says it, we were all together so it's not like we spread the enemies out or something. I just don't understand why the amount of reactant is so low in endless missions compared to let's say an exterminate, or capture. In an exterminate mission you could get all the reactant within the first 30-40 enemies you kill. But for some reason, in an endless mission, it's time locked or something. I just don't get it. If it's survival, you have to stay 5 mins before you extract/get rewards. In defense, 5 rounds, disruption, 4 terminals defended. A time gate is already there for the rewards, why is there another time gate on the reactant? Not to mention for defense or survival if you join late, let's say 2mins/2 rounds in, it's entirely possible that you can't even get the required amount of reactant to crack your relic.

    I know many of you encountered this as well. Has there been any communication from DE regarding this?

    submitted by /u/keep_slayin
    [link] [comments]

    Wake up, Tenno...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Guys , i know it's not something big but i managed to get my first cape and i also figured out how to change my ships color , i made it look like cotton candy so it could match my Warframes new design :)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Found the void dragon! Took a couple tries, but I managed it with my Nova Prime for the first time.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Warframe be like

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Had this really stupid joke in my head for a while now, but introducing a very cultured Spore

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Hmm, Toroid Conference?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Just experienced fortuna for the first time.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Thats how you introduce a story/location. It was enchanting. Honestly it could have been its own game the way it started. Very awesome.

    And the song...will have it in my head for a while now thx

    Shout out to the dev team, graphics and sound guys who put it all together. Really good piece of work...cant say it enough. The whole game is really enveloping when you really dig into it.

    submitted by /u/Usaffranklin
    [link] [comments]

    Maroo does not represent her actual look when you meet her in the Bazaar

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Made elemnets irl with six extra lavos jars

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Why isn’t Gara an option for invert tap hold?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Ah yes, I love ads for free stuff that isn't actually free being shoved into my face when I login. Please don't do that, DE. Just because we don't pay for it on your platform, it doesn't mean we don't have to pay for it. Prime gaming isn't free.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Uh … how am I supposed to rank up now

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Reached 100k with Baza, and I become MR10 so time to get prime one

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment