• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Girlfriend's gift for our 7 months anniversary... Says "Forever A Tenno" in Orokin.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Parenting isn't easy (Stalker and his acolytes) - OC Fanart

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Getting real sick of this 'flashbang' UI effect. Why has it been removed for market purchases but not everywhere else?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Warframe Raids Survey - Results

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    A funny captura I managed to get without using any editing app

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Cleaning out my closet. Found my handwritten trade ledger from 2015. I moved 2500p that month.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Ghost of Eidolon - Baruuk

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    [Octavia] - Youkai with Prime Details is gorgeous ��

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    my brain is so smooth I used Ivara's 3 for the speed boost

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    The Lotus (Drawing I did)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    The latest 30.2.0 update includes a minor Uranus change that improves New Player Experience more than the "massive" starting quest rework ever did

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    This:

    Changed the Uranus Junction Goal text for Find Caches to the correct amount (3 to 1)

    I'm MR30 now, but I still remember a torturous 1-hour long mission on Uranus where a team of 3 low MRs was looking for the one remaining cache, slowly losing hope but not giving up.

    submitted by /u/Athari_P
    [link] [comments]

    My best encounter so far

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    So I'm still a pretty new player, I unlocked my first frame 2 days ago and finished leveling it up earlier today. I was playing a survival mission cause I was bored of farming then I saw a player who was basically standing in one spot and was farming a whole lot of kills and mods. I asking him what frame he was using, he told me and said he was trying to farm another character. I also told him that I was also trying to farm a character and I'm my case wukong. He asked me if it was normal or prime and I told him normal because I didn't have the relics to get the parts for wukong prime he said I I gochu, took me to his clan and gave me the prime parts. And I've never been so happy in my life, he said he couldn't give me the actual wukong prime because I didn't have the MR for it but that's fine with me cause I still got something. Thanks to that guy(or girl tbh idk) warframe is my new favorite game🙂

    submitted by /u/Stephen_yt
    [link] [comments]

    My Revenant and its new Nerf Gun ( I only wanted the Veltd to make this)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    3D volt prime wip

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    I've never thought Ivara could be so useful in Jackal's bossfight

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Actually a kubrow abomination

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Custom warframe cards I’ve been working on these for almost half a month and it’s a slow progress and I don’t know who cares but I present to you the ace of grineer playing card

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Started playing Warframe again recently and got inspired, so I drew this thing (OC)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    He’s broken but i love him

    Posted: 13 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    [Bug] Vaykor Sydon's radial blind does not work. (trying to get community person or dev attention)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.2

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Source

    Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.2

    Railjack Changes & Fixes:

    • Removed Cephalon Cy Research from Clans and moved Blueprint to the in-game Market for Credits.

    • Fixed inability to start another Railjack mission after returning to the Relay Dry Dock

    • Fixed the Recovered Wreckage button in the configure Railjack console in the Dry Dock being misplaced in certain languages.

    Changes:

    • Removed Sevagoth's Shadow visually animating while he's invisible due to visual noise.

    Fixes:

    • Fixed some rare crashes.

    • Fixed a handful of misaligned Khora Helmets.

    • Fixed the Neo Z7 Relic from the Profit-Taker Phase 4 rewards not being Radiant.

    • Fixed inability to select the bottom row of Infused Abilities in the Helminth screen.

    • Fixed seeing [PH] Universal Reservoir when casting Wisp's Fused Reservoir.

    • Fixed numerous Armor pieces being misaligned on Protea.

    • Fixed alignment issues with the Mulciber Chest Plate.


    This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he'll fix them. Here is my github

    submitted by /u/CephalonAhmes
    [link] [comments]

    At least I'm never gonna lose it

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment