• Breaking News

    Warframe 500k Celebration week 3: G̸͔̉u̷̕ͅn̸̘͐-̶̪́g̴̛̱u̸̦̚n̵̻̽-̶̲̏g̶͔̍u̵̹͐ṅ̸̞-- Hmmm... foundry has items for you, Operator

    Warframe 500k Celebration week 3: G̸͔̉u̷̕ͅn̸̘͐-̶̪́g̴̛̱u̸̦̚n̵̻̽-̶̲̏g̶͔̍u̵̹͐ṅ̸̞-- Hmmm... foundry has items for you, Operator


    500k Celebration week 3: G̸͔̉u̷̕ͅn̸̘͐-̶̪́g̴̛̱u̸̦̚n̵̻̽-̶̲̏g̶͔̍u̵̹͐ṅ̸̞-- Hmmm... foundry has items for you, Operator

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    500,000 Tenno on this r/Warframe! To celebrate this massive milestone, we will celebrate for 5 weeks, with 5 starting to see a pattern there? contests/giveaways, featuring TennoCon Digital Packs, and Reddit premium prizes!

    Every contest will have a different theme, and last one week. The Tennocon pack winners will be picked randomly from everyone who comments on this post, but the best submission to the contest will receive a unique Reddit award!


    We're not even halfway done! Here comes round 3!

    Primary, secondary, melee, or even arch-weapon! Come up with a weapon you would like to see in Warframe!

    A short description is enough, but more details and some sketches are of course a big plus!

    Somewhat original submissions only, please. No "I would like to see this concept another person made a while ago"


    This week's prizes are

    • A TennoCon Digital Pack for one lucky Tenno and one for a friend of their choice

      (if you win, but already own the pack, just pick two friends!)

    • The exclusive Weaponsmith Reddit award (and bragging rights) for the best submission, as voted by the moderators

    You have time until the 21st to participate!


    submitted by /u/Cephalon_Zelgius
    [link] [comments]

    Hasn't crashed the game yet so I'll keep adding more to the orbiter every year

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Since ya'll seemed to enjoy the last retro UI screenshot I had a look at my steam screenshots. Rhino is and always will be, the L A D

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    I drew a defected grineer

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Royalty themed Zephyr fashion

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    GUNDAM HANGAR UPDATE: Working on the arm that hangs vertically in front of the control room. After I'm done with the arm, I'll get to working on a very special vehicle to be added into the hangar.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I've never really understood why people say Warframes ai is awful.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    just my gara prime, i think looks great

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Tribute to the Aurax enemy design

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    That feel when

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Some sketches I did of xaku because I was bored lol, (I got too lazy to finish lining it :p)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Can we get some level of Melee Mobility without Melee Weapons?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    To elaborate on my title.

    Can we please be allowed to execute a ground smash when a Warframe has no melee weapon equipped? It always creates a disruption in my movement in sortie conditions, or just in general when there is reason to be running without a melee weapon.

    My basic, hopefully simple to implement request would be that all warframes have a fist weapon as a default. No stats, no modding possible. I'd be fine with the Warframe taking self-damage when using it (But given that might break things, probably a bad idea). The big drawback of doing it this way would be a Warframe can now punch someone without a melee weapon. Is that really a problem?

    submitted by /u/hexanaticious
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to rage mode from the melee 3.0 future update?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    So, from the Dev Workshop - Melee Rework Phase 2:

    "THE FUTURE

    14. Lastly: Channeling 2.0 AKA "Rage Mode"
    There has been a lot of discussion around this addition, and while it will not be included in the Phase 2 update, there is a lot of work being put into its application. This system is very special and we want to make sure that it is not just a cool addition, but that it has roots in Warframes lore, and a story behind it. This is something we want to implement with a lot of in-game fanfare and details will become available as progress is made."

    Any idea at what happened to it? Has it been scraped? Forgotten?

    submitted by /u/Lioneriod
    [link] [comments]

    Railjack is sooo gooooood

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    Pardon my english Ó╭╮Ò I'm getting back to warframe after some months .. last I played was when deimos came out .. and now this time I'm only playing railjack and farming sevagoth and void storms .. I'm really enjoying It.. I didn't play railjack back when it came out because I'm not much of a online guy .. prefers solo .. played mostly solo unless wanna farm something and not that we can play railjack solo .. IT IS QUITE GOOOD .. warframe always impresses me . This is coming from a guy who played witcher 3 and RDR2 so yea warframe nyc .

    submitted by /u/Jake_FellaBeat
    [link] [comments]

    Who is looking forward to the Tennocon Dojo showcase results :) good luck to all participants:)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Kuva Liches and Sister of Parvos at the same time?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there was any info on whether we'll be able to have a Lich and Sister active at the same time, or only one at a time. Not sure if i should continue Lich creation in case it restricts me, since i take so long to kill them XD

    I would assume both at the same time would be the case, but wanted to make sure :)

    submitted by /u/royal_dandy
    [link] [comments]

    As requested after the ayatan Helminth here's my contribution my friends like to call The Love Shack

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    my girlfriend said that my nukor looks like it has a face, now i cant unsee

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    When people ask me how do I do thermia fractures:

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    [SP] High risk, high reward - Glooming Banshee

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Enjoy these cinematic screenshots! First time trying the game at high graphics setting and I can't begin believe how good this game actually looks, and even though my pc is about to blow up these screenshots were worth it!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    What should i focus on?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Im kind of split on what to do. I want to collect weapons but at the same time I want to focus on going through the star chart and getting mastery rank up. Can someone help?

    My system when i played this game in 2019 was to collect and level everything that i can get at that mr and then rank up.

    submitted by /u/isuckatnames06
    [link] [comments]

    I just killed my first kuva lich. On the first attempt.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    I Knew just one requiem mode for combination from murmurs so far.

    So I put it in the middle, slap one duplicate req. mode and one random.

    Lich spawns first mission after that.

    We fight.

    And phase after phaseI am seeing that I have correctly guessed combination.

    That's some speedfarm, 4-5 hours from getting my first requiem mode, till getting a first kuva weapon.

    submitted by /u/bladi-keri
    [link] [comments]

    Should i bother with leveling low MR weapons

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    So, idk why but I enjoy the affinity grind, it is however a whole lot and I never feel myself powering up really. Should I bother mastering the lower tier weapons if I have access to the stronger ones?

    submitted by /u/Minister_Manatee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment