• Breaking News

    Warframe I drew my Wisp using a mouse :D

    Warframe I drew my Wisp using a mouse :D


    I drew my Wisp using a mouse :D

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    DE Please respect our Warfame subsuming investments with the upcoming Helminth update

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Not getting XP from subsuming all our Warframes just punishes those who used the system fully. Anyone who hasn't subsumed all the Warframes has a leg up and will be able to get to the new max level easier.

    I don't care about not gaining XP from infusions beyond level 10 but seeing as Warframes can't be re-subsumed and provide a lot of XP, they really should count for the new levels being added.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SteamyNZ
    [link] [comments]

    (Xbox) I think I've maxxed out Nightwave?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Garuda art?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I drew Valkyr bcuz she is my waifu.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Warframe Fanart Series Day 2: Old man Umbra!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    What do you think about it?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I somehow had absolutely no idea you could search for a combination element like Radiation and it would show what mods have the elements you need to combine.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Played around with the Color Key Scene and this is the result

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    [FISSION] MY VALKYR and OPERATOR FASHION

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Ash parts are still in the defection manic drop pool

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    Proof as of 6/26/2021 (PC)

    I saw a lot of debate on if manics could still drop ash parts despite DE claiming they removed them from the drop pool so I decided to put the matter to rest myself. This was Yursa Neptune, my previous go to farming spot for ash parts and as you can see in the image, I did in fact mange to get ash systems from a manic.

    If you're looking to get normal ash for mastery or just because you want to try him out, I recommend farming this out now before it gets fixed.

    And if anyone from DE sees this, please reconsider changing where Oberon and ash drop from. Neither frame are sought out by the players engaging with railjack, and newer players have lost out on the earliest support frame available as well as Ash's unique stealth/dps kit.

    submitted by /u/zardboy21
    [link] [comments]

    Wait a Minute

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Warning: Smallest spoiler in history for Deadlock Protocol.

    So I have been grinding out the granum void right? And I was thinking. In the deadlock protocol, it is said that time freezes and sometimes reverses when we enter the granum void. So wouldn't that mean that survival life support would freeze? And if you were to activate it after a sabotage it wouldn't explode? This happened in the Deadlock Protocol so... DE? Explain yourselves

    submitted by /u/JJ27-c4
    [link] [comments]

    Wandering swordsman Baruuk

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    this ability is funny

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    My Nosferatu Nidus waiting for its Prime version :(

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Pretty entertaining bug granted me access to the Void

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    What is this something new they added?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Is sevagoth any good, and is he worth it?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Planning on running rail jack star chart and then farm him with buddies, is he any good? Is he worth all of the work? And most importantly what are his advantages and disadvantages?

    submitted by /u/Yeetus--That--Feetus
    [link] [comments]

    Finally messed around with Captura

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Veldt: viable and underrated? Or just a mediocre Latron Prime? (Crit+slash+viral build with negative impact VS level 135 Corrupted Heavy Gunners)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment