• Breaking News

    Warframe Kela and her summer shenanigans.

    Warframe Kela and her summer shenanigans.


    Kela and her summer shenanigans.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    [OC] Warframe Renders :)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Red-Eyed Tree Frog [Ivara]

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    My Statue Collection that I wanted to share with everyone

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Not the most fun event grind, but definitely more than worth it

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    The soaktron need a nerf

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    It does too much splash damage.

    submitted by /u/Double_DeluXe
    [link] [comments]

    Buggiest of the Bugs

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Idea for Frost rework

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Original Wicked Fun's video on a new ice frame gave me the inspiration to make a frost rework cause why release a ice frame if we already have one?

    The goal of this rework is to give Frost a similar feel to the rest of the elementals. Very status heavy and can play with their elements in a unique way. Saryn can use all Toxic extensions like Viral/Corrosive/Gas. Ember and her abilities get stronger the more enemies on fire. Frost doesnt really get this courtesy. This rework will make him the CC frame of the elementals. Putting enemies in a blizzard using his 2. Slowing and eventually freezing them for his allies to jump in and finish them. He can also take advantage of the frozen enemies in a few ways. Being able to chain freeze enemies with his 2 and then clear a them with his 4. You can use frozen enemies to make his bubble stronger which can in turn make him stronger. His 1 gives him a hammer that fits the "Nordic" feel while encouraging him to get into the middle of a group to apply all the CC he now has.

    1. Enemies with 5 or more stacks of Cold take 25% more damage from all sources. Enemies with 10 stacks of Cold, Freeze for X seconds. After being frozen, they become immune to being frozen for X seconds. [Scales with Duration and Range]
    2. Make this an Exalted Hammer. 10% chance to freeze enemies on normal attacks, 25% for heavy attacks. Slam attack fires his old 2 [Ice Wave] in attack direction. Slam attacking frozen enemies deals X% of their health/shields. [scales with strength]
    3. Emit a cold aura, inflicting cold status at a rate of X every second. You can hold 2 while inside or looking at your 3 to absorb the bubble and gain a portion of the max armor it had.
    4. Original 3. No longer pushes enemies away. Inflicts X cold procs on enemies every second. Reduced health of bubble by half but doubled invul timer. Frozen enemies that are killed in the bubble refresh the invul timer and grant X% of the enemies armor/shield/health to the bubble.[Scales with Duration and Range, Strength]
    5. Freezes any enemies in radius. Enemies that were already frozen are shattered at the end of the cast, sending out shards of black ice that freeze other enemies around them.

    As for the augments:

    1. Freeze Force will still work the same but allies will also gain the freeze passive on their attacks.
    2. Ice Wave Impedance will now becomes Forgiving Ice Gear which will allow allies to gain a portion of ice bubble's armor when they go through it.
    3. Chilling Globe will now become Chilling Coffin. Can only cast 1. Range cut in half and energy cost doubled. Will now execute enemies that have 5 or more cold stacks that are inside the globe if they are below 25% health, scaling with strength.
    4. Icy Avalanche will now freeze for twice as long. Enemies that die to Ice Avalanche will now become Ice statues that will attract enemy aggro. When killed, will explode in Black Ice, freezing any enemy hit.

    Great, now Frost can be played in high and low level missions with several play styles. Want to be a support? Equip Forgiving Ice Gear and Freeze Force, max out on strength and just let your team mates feel a portion of your icy power. Want to go balls deep in CC? Max out on range and efficiency and freeze everything in sight with your 2 then create a domino affect with your 4. Bonus points if you equip Icy Avalanche so you can keep the freeze going. Wanna nuke shit cause its a looter shooter? Max the shit outta range and efficiency with a bit of strength and get yourself a AoE status weapon, and equip Chilling Coffin and watch as enemies run in to die.

    Edit: Grammar

    submitted by /u/ParadisePrime
    [link] [comments]

    Me vibing with my domestik drone

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Day 5 of my Floof journey. I forgot to screenshot days 2, 3 and 4. Ignore the Kuaka Korner.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    JellyFish Ivara

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Sanctuary Onslaught loads into someone's dojo??

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    With these navigation skills I can't believe I rescued him

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Got to join a trio's first Deimos Juggernaut bounty today.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Warframe: The RPG v.0.4

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    Irrational fear of trading. Kick my butt into gear.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    So I picked up Warframe years and years ago (I believe on the PS4). Tried it, hated it, deleted it. Earlier this year, I needed something else. Extremely burnt out on Destiny and everything else, I decided to give Warframe another go. While it was a shakey start, the amount of confusion and head turning to the sheer amount of stuff to do, I was hooked, and needed to know it all.

    I decided fairly quickly that since everyday I played made me want to play more, I most likely wasn't going to stop anytime soon, so I felt it was good to throw some money DE's way. I was going to sink hundreds of hours into this game, and it was only fair to pay what I would normally pay for a game ($65). I have now reached that plateau, and it's time to make some plat. BTW, no judgment on people who strive to play this game without spending a dime.

    I don't have a great deal of worthwhile mods to sell, but I'm sitting on a treasure trove of prime parts/sets. Relic farming and opening has been my favorite part of the game. It scratches that gambling itch, since I didn't get to take my usual couple Reno trips with my wife this last year. Outside of the the relics from Railjack, I've made every prime frame/weapon possible for myself, and a few vaulted frames/weapons as well. Right now I have 32 extra complete prime warframe sets, and I believe 46 complete weapon sets.

    I'm extremely shy when it comes to talking or interacting with strangers. I don't mind playing with others (and quite enjoy it) if I don't have to talk. I've watched a great deal of videos about trading, so I have a fairly good understanding of how Marroo's Bazar, Trade Chat, and Warframe Market work. But, most of these video's don't go over the actual interaction between the players, which is of corse is what it stopping me from taking the plunge.

    Is it expected to have a mic, and to talk with the person you're trading with? Or, is it typically just done through chat?

    Am I supposed to chill at my Dojo when I place a listing in trade chat, wait for a reply, and then send an invite immediately?

    Pricing is a bit confusing as well. I'm on Xbox, so I know the prices are a bit higher than PC. But, when I take the median price from Warframe market, and then look at what things are going for in trade chat, it seems a bit lower. Ivara prime set's median I believe is around 85 plat on the market. When watching a conversation with clanmates, they were stating she's more around 65-75p. Is it better to start high or keep it low?

    Do people ever buy things in bulk? In other words, could I list 3 Inaros sets at a decently discounted price if they are all purchased together (to someone who might want to flip them)?

    Really I'm mostly concerned about the player interaction, which sparks my anxiety...and I really want to get over it and have some plat to throw around on something other than slots and potatoes.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/oCUBBYo
    [link] [comments]

    I saw that, in the Profile's equipment screen, there was an entry for Prisma Machete. Are we getting it in the next Baro visit?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    [Nekros] SHADOWS OF THE DEAD...Pokémon?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Drew my wukong prime today, not the most accurate but I'm quite happy with it!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Its one sentence with the same function. Why does it have to differ :(

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Warframe seemingly causes my pc to shut down randomly?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I'm not quite sure this is the right place to post a issue like this however, this issue has only happened in Warframe. I recently got a new PC that is more then capable of running Warframe for specs I have a RTX 3070, 16 gb of trident z ram, and a 5600x 700w deepcool DA700 PSU it's only about a week old. My initial thoughts was that maybe it was PSU although I don't believe it is because in everything else the PC is perfectly fine. When the issue started happening I started to run benchmarks right away just to stress test my system. I ran Cinebench, Furmark, and 2 UNIGINE benchmarks as well(superposition and haven). I did these all pretty much one after another and not once did my PC shutdown from any issues.

    So after my testing that's what leads me to believe that it is Warframe that is causing some random issue. The only other games I've played so far are FFXIV and WoW and while those aren't very intensive I've played both for 6+ hours without any shutdowns. The shutdowns are also very random sometimes they happen only a few minutes of booting and other times it happens after 3 hours of gameplay. So again I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post such an issue but I was wondering if anyone has had any similar issues in the past or could point me in the right direction?

    Thanks in advanced

    submitted by /u/Cirerin
    [link] [comments]

    When you set your lobby to public and chads join in

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment