• Breaking News

    Warframe Loot and Warframe Cheat Sheet for Beginners (OC)

    Warframe Loot and Warframe Cheat Sheet for Beginners (OC)


    Loot and Warframe Cheat Sheet for Beginners (OC)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Yareli is so happy it makes me scared

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    A 5 and a half year Journey finally completed.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    You know you met a good teammate when they 1) plays as Wisp, 2) marks the demolisher, 3) stick through 12 rounds of disruption with you

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Condemned...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    So I just found out exploiter orb explosion works on iron skin

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Toxic troll said we couldnt beat the sortie after he aborted. Here is the proof you asked for dude <3

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    I turned my Gauss into a crappy Mesa.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    My treasure hoard from a year ago vs now.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    "Mom can I have Yareli?" -"No, we have Yareli at home."

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Protea and Xaku Artwork (Thoughts?)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Pleese DE add ''toggle prime parts'' for Rubedo Rhino skin

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    I saw this picture on Twitter, and this makes me quite worried for the gun "buff"...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    pet machine broke

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Pimp my Juggernaut

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Finally beat Jackal, and damn it was hard... (MR 1)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    So I'd watched a bunch of videos of Jackal a while before even reaching Venus, and when I finally unlocked the Fossa node yesterday, I was feeling pretty confident. Today, I finally decided to take the plunge, and thought of watching just one more video to be fully set. Turns out, all the videos I'd been watching were of the old Jackal, and he had been reworked.

    Still, the video of his new mechanics seemed fairly possible to handle, so I plunged in. And I got wrecked magnificently. I managed to get 2 legs down, but then the electric fields and lasers together killed me many times and I ran out of revives. Since the dude kept facing me, I wasn't able to reach his back legs with my Braton and I couldn't get the last 2 bars down.

    Then I saw another video saying that the MK-1 Paris was pretty good due to high damage per shot, so I decided to do that. Cue getting wrecked again (I vastly overestimated my accuracy). I tried once more, and got wrecked AGAIN.

    Finally, in my depths of despair, I saw a video of a dude with a beginner level Excalibur using the MK-1 Bo to destroy each leg in 2-3 hits. Well what the hell, I thought, and decided to try my Skana. I also upgraded my Vitality, Redirection and Serration mods as much as my frame and weapon would allow.

    And it worked! Using the Skana did massive amounts of damage due to the insane attack speed of Excalibur, and I was finally taking down each leg in a matter of seconds. I still died twice or so, but I finally beat the boss!

    So to any beginner like myself struggling with Jackal, try using the melee weapon instead of ranged attacks (especially if you're using Excalibur). You might just be able to do enough damage to beat the guy.

    submitted by /u/aragon_1399
    [link] [comments]

    The Orokin Catalyst vs Forma invasion is FINALLY available

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Go get your blue potato/golden puzzle piece!

    submitted by /u/Prolegomenaut
    [link] [comments]

    Worst weapon in your opinion?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    The one weapon you find completely unusable or has no redeeming qualities or just incredibly unfun to use. I'm trying to see something

    submitted by /u/nicepassing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment