• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Little articula scene I keep in my orbiter

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Fan made concept art for a Gara deluxe skin (art by: Georg Nimke)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    [OC] Made a few more. Might make more later.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    [OC] Just a small Excalibur

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Decided I needed Mag as mastery fodder. Never felt bad for a boss before but the Sergeant is doing his best.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Steel Path Honors: Umbral Forma on sale this week (June 28th to July 5th)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    See Teshin in any relay.

    150 Steel Essence cost.

    submitted by /u/hexanaticious
    [link] [comments]

    Amidst all the talk about reworking old material, it wouldn't hurt to look at Sortie modifiers again.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Being one of my favorite midgame mission sets, it feels sort of dull seeing the same modifiers over and over again, many of which make or break a lot of the fun for it. I recall the bows only ambulas, for instance, being one of the more fun and challenging ones to pop up a year or so back.

    But there could be room for more added, right? Adding in nightmare modifiers (no shields, vampire mode) or even Rathuum modifiers would be a start, but how about a solo only sortie mission? Draining shields, no sprint mode, operator only mode (I know, the travesty), etc. By no means are these mean to shake the game for endgame or its players (these are sorties, after all, although seeing sorties for Steel Path would be awesome), but something different added in would be nice.

    What are some modifiers you wouldn't mind seeing added?

    submitted by /u/DoctorCoolBird
    [link] [comments]

    They say the penta weapons are broken with Mag. They were not lying about it

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    �� Jellyfish Prime in her natural habitat

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Handshake [SFM]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Tried recreating Wolf of Saturn Six

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    So I tried to 3d design excalibur umbra and 3d print it, unfortunately I'm not the best at 3d modeling, or painting. So I introduce, Walmart excalibur umbra

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    killer whale mag

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    Dual Sepulcrum when?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Warframe Inside My Mods Section

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I understand that valence fusion is irreversible and I'm not asking anyone for that, but seriously how was I supposed to know that electricity would replace the heat stat here? I thought it said that it would upgrade the heat stat. I guess I'll have to farm yet another kuva lich if I want heat.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Changing character?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Sorry for being dumb but I started playing the game as Excalibur. But now I wish to try Volt. Is there a option for that?

    submitted by /u/JBlacK_5000
    [link] [comments]

    I just think it would be neat.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Fashionframe is freedom, folks

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Changed today my operator look, what do you think?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    went in my Captures on Xbox, and found some old pictures of me as a mastery rank 2-3

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    I made a little shawzin arrangement for Joe Hisaishi's "Path Of The Wind" (from "My Neighbor Totoro")

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Me when I get rejected by my crush

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment