• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe X Dark Souls | Atlas as Solaire of Astora

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    DE didn't texture the piston heads in the new orbiter bridge model. This is an outrage.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Anyone else wonder how this tastes like?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    What happened to this?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Is it endgame?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    I don't know how this happened but it did lol

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    There are definitely not 220 crates in Hydron. What was I opening?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Scintillant respawns in the same spot every time you start a new bounty in the same vault (I farmed this much in about 15 minutes)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    I really like the blood room

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    One week left to get your 'free' Pride colour pallette for 1c!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    The announcement is kinda buried, but the Pride pallette is only available 'til the end of June, and it's 1c in the Market. It's a full RYB color wheel with a linear H/S curve so oughta be super useful to fill in any blanks. Anyway, just a reminder for those who saw the announcement and forgot to check it out or didn't see the announcement at all

    submitted by /u/CodeRadDesign
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have the same glitch or something similar?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    It's been a while, the Epic Games Drakgoon skin still has a bugged arm position.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I have managed to uncover the requiem sequence of my lich and still fail a correct sequence.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Chink in one's armor

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    [Bug] Nauseous Crawlers' close range stun attack is extended when they are slowed, potentially stun locking you for 30+ seconds with Sevagoth's Gloom active

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I just lost an Arbitration (thankfully only 10 minutes in) because I was playing with a 34% range Gloom build. A Nauseous Crawler used its stun attack right as it got into range of my Gloom, and stunned me for over 10 seconds. During that time I got mobbed by other enemies and killed before I even recovered from the stun.

    Normally they only stun you for around 1.5s - 2.0s, but with the 95% slow from Gloom, the stun got extended to 20x the normal duration because the enemy was moving at 1/20th of its normal speed. Testing in the simulacrum, Nova's 4 only extended the stun duration to about 7s (1.75s x 4), so the stun duration is definitely based on the slow amount.

    I did at least find out that you can cancel the stun by bringing up the menu (at least in solo mode, not sure about multiplayer). Alternatively you can cancel your slow to return the stun duration back to normal, if the slow is something you can cancel (like Gloom, if you're not busy panicking)

    The Nauseous Crawler's stun is also not blocked by status immunities like Rhino's iron skin, but that may or may not be a bug. It's been like this for many years, according to the wiki

    submitted by /u/GoldPhos
    [link] [comments]

    Why are some Gauss users so... competitive?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    On a fissure run and a gauss user:

    A) Was rushing to the end

    B) Got there and realized they didn't have enough radiants

    C) Quit

    This isn't even an uncommon occurrence.

    One was pretty much: "LEL I GOT HERE FIRST LOL"

    Others got mad that a Titania (which is usually me) got there first.

    Its gotten to the point where I groan when a Gauss user comes, predicting they're just gonna try and make everything a race.

    Which is funny, because, and risking triggering this sub because "DAE GAUSS FAST?!?!?!?!?!?", he's not the fastest Warframe.

    Just why tho?

    Especially since they still have to wait for everyone else.

    submitted by /u/Nackerson
    [link] [comments]

    Sneaky Beaky like

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Allied Liches should be able to perform their grapple move

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Title

    Another Lich post because I want converted Liches to actually be kind of good.

    But seriously they should get that back, maybe have it deal True damage or some shit too. At least give it to Liches with Shildeg, they probably need the most help seeing as melee AI in this game is kinda rough.

    submitted by /u/OrokinSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    HALO WARTHOG update. Waiting on blue to turn solid so I can do my last layer of detailing before calling it finished. Then I will gather with friends for some cosplay pictures <3

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Ready for combat

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Question: In the context of Warframe, is Otak real or is he a split personality/imaginary friend of Loid?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Most other Cephelons have a personality problem such as Ordis and the "covered in blood" thing or the boss that gives Atlas parts.

    And there isn't really any characters in Deimos that reference the existence of Otak, just Loid. Only minor random dialogue from Father when he discusses character flaws and how he excepts them, after maxing out affinity with Deimos. Which implies Otak is just that Sven talking thing from Disney's Frozen.

    And another question, can Loid/Otak teleport or are there dozens of them? Like how there is two of them in Deimos's hub area and one in each vault.

    submitted by /u/WhiteFox1992
    [link] [comments]

    Now, let me show you the future! Lego Zanuka: Build!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Where are the people who genuinely like Arbitrations?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I for one enjoy it personally. I do it really often. I tend to avoid interceptions, but will even play those sometimes. It's just nice to me cause it's mostly mindless and the difficulty is just right and meta strats and team compositions are nonexistent so I can play how I want, when I want and still have a little level of challenge and no one is toxic in pubs and will stay for an extended time. I stay in mission 30-60 min, turn on spotify and grind away.

    Also, it may not he the most efficient, but I get a mostly consistent method of earning plat this way. (Adaptations, rolling guards, endo adds up quick when playing as much as I do.) I like to earn plat doing content I enjoy mostly, Eidolons, Arbitrations, and prime part grinding are 90% of what I do in the game, so that's what works for me. Vaults bore me, SP farmers just sit in a corner with khora dome for 1hr+ - boring. I like to move around and be active in the game. I just find it shocking that it's not that entertaining to a lot of people. I honestly don't think it's that different gameplay-wise from the core game. I just feel like most players rate missions based on the efficiency of getting what they want rather than what they actually do. I personally would rather do what I find fun, and sacrifice efficiency than be efficient and bored.

    People say drones are annoying, I play up to an hour and they are always just 2 shot and done. Hell, they can be melted even with melee spam. I welcome them tbh for chance if vitus.

    But one life!? I personally rarely die, but I know I'm stronger than most cause I always see teammates die, but 99% of the time we revive them within 2 minutes, and usually under 1. Biggest problem in pubs is I often have to solo revive, but I am fully capable of solo rez, just annoying when I have 2 tokens, someone has 4, and won't show up to rez.

    Rewards suck? If taken at face value sure, but a lot of plat potential there if playing the system right. I just wanna know if there's an arbi-appreciation crowd out there y'know. I'd like to here why you love or hate it as it stands. (Please let's keep the upcoming patch out of this topic, as we are talking of the mode itself)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/VisualRhythm
    [link] [comments]

    My GauSavitar, what do you think?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment