• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Oberon, Our Sanctuaries Defiled

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    tiny corpus and his pets

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Art of My Own Volt by Hengary on Instagram

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    My Raevuz Wisp skin Concept in collaboration with Malayu (^▽^)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    My Sisters Mastery 0 account can see the moon

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Prime Vaulting

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    What happened when Command Intrinsics 10 was made official:

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Lack of custom aura name is messing with my vibe, DE.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    Can we please have a separation of free platinum and paid platinum?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Often on playstation, we are given boosters for having Plus. This gives us free plat, which we cannot use to:

    1.) Trade to other players. That's fair. Don't want to devalue paid plat's value.

    2.) Rush rooms/decorations in the dojo. I kinda get this, because them we could refund the room, and the plat would go into the treasury for the dojo, but then at the same time, it only gives back half, and you can't pull it out to use elsewhere.

    3.) Buy gifts for other players. As with point 1, that's fair.

    Now that's nothing really to be too concerned with, but it becomes an issue when you have 500+ plat, and you can't remember how much of it is free or not. What's worse is that free plat gets used last, meaning any plat I have obtained from buying/trading gets used first if I buy things like weapon slots or rush my foundry. I don't see that as fair, because that then forces me to constantly keep track of my paid and free plat, which are lumped together as just plat.

    I see a few possible solutions to this issue:

    1.) Divide the plat's. Have a separate counter for paid and free plat.

    2.) Allow free plat to be treated as paid plat. This would devalue plat, but you could always just lower the amount given from things that give it out.

    3.)if I buy something for myself like a weapon slots, just use the free plat first. This alone wouldn't be a good fix, so combining it with the 1st option would be ideal. Edit: 3 is in effect, I guess I was mistaken.

    That's just my rant. DE if you see this, please consider doing this small QoL fix.

    submitted by /u/T1pple
    [link] [comments]

    600% power strength Baruuk anyone?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    you spin me right round baby

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Old Hunter

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Made some art Using Tributas Statues in my dojo

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Sentinels getting constantly killed in high-level content is really bumming me out. Can we please make this a thing?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Sentinels getting constantly killed in high-level content is really bumming me out. Can we please make this a thing?

    Or at least something to this effect. Yeah we got a Protea augment already but that's too limited. We also already have unkillable infested foxes anyways, where's the harm? Disabling offensive precepts would keep this in check balancewise too: if you just need a qol sentinel for vacuum, Helios scans or whatever then no problem. If you want to have it dish out damage for energy generator, status proccing or whatnot then you'll have to deal with keeping it alive.

    https://preview.redd.it/sfo7i3zhd3371.jpg?width=276&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0b53dab95fa2359d621c61cc00a47ed75f7cdec3

    submitted by /u/JJ842
    [link] [comments]

    Just slide along

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Some Recent Emblems I Made. Check Em Out!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Built a Giant Gundam Mecha. Still working on the Hangar.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Reworked old work on my dojo i like how it turned out thats a ascentions altar room btw

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Hopefully you can hear the audio! ZAWS NEED FIXING! My sheath shouldn't be doing this!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Don't roll in Lua Spy, and here's why:

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    I think companions (in general) needs a rework/buff

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Is it me or do companions like kubrows, sentanals, kavat and what not need a buff or rework? Like most of em don't do that much gameplay wise and I think they kind of lacking. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/nobody_2014
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered camera mode, thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or does the Loki Verv helmet look like a ship? Maybe it’s a hint at a Verv landing craft skin.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Got stuck under the floor and used /unstuck to get out, but got trapped inside the rescue pod instead. A team mate had to come release me, so now I finally know how the rescue target feel...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment