• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Warframe X Resident Evil | Atlas as Nemesis

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Do not let her cuteness fool you brothers, we must stay corse for a Hydroid buff/rework

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Use the Xoris.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Stop sleeping on the Xoris and complaining about the Granum Void.

    You do not need a 5 forma Mesa/regulator with fire rate and efficiency. You do not need an Octavia. You can bring any frame and literally spam a 0 forma Xoris with decent damage and crit and get to level 3 (75 kills) easily. If you think your'e running low on time, free a SU prisoner.

    submitted by /u/BroteinPR
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal? A feature or smthing...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    The "I don't want to be a host because I have bad internet"

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    did not expect to have this conversation whilst in game...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    DE, When are you fixing this?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Warframe Wisp

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Ambassador's been around a while I guess.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    I guess I can time travel now

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    My kavat is summoning demons with the helminth

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    The Exergis finally lives up to how it was supposed to feel!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how I did this or how I can replicate it? I feel if I can learn this it would be cool to use in order to get around faster.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Nyx Prime ( Alien edition)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    We have known that the bonus element of a kuva weapon is treated as the last mod when it comes to element combination. But for those that has innate single element on top of a bonus single element, that seems to be not the case.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Nova can completely delete a Candidate. Interaction between Molecular Prime and Null Star?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    This trapped grineer keeps pointing at the wall...he can be found at the second node on earth...what do i do with him

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Tell people they "Can't delete spawn room" instead of suggesting they delete their whole dojo instead.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    A friend and I decided to make a new clan just the two of us and have fun making a dojo.

    We have a whole basement area with reactors and then we made some elevators up to our 'main floor' where we built an inspiration hall outside the elevator as our like main entrance. After checking out a few of the other halls we decided to go with the entrati one as our main thing instead.

    So my buddy, whos at work and also has more experience than me with dojo stuff, says to remove the inspiration hall and put entrati one in.

    However when I try to delete the inspiration hall it says I must delete the children room associated with it first. So i mark the rooms on my map and its telling me to go to the basement and delete ALL of my reactors and basically everything else.

    So I tell my friend about this and he thinks it must be an issue with the original tiny hall that comes with the dojo. So he's telling me to rush and delete all the reactors and cross sections that he rushed to complete last night. But then I decided to google what my problem could be before doing all that. (Which wouldn't have even fixed our problem had I done that, so thank fuck.)

    It wasn't even that easy either finding the solution. I found my solution on about my 4th webpage, and a couple different searches. On a reddit post near the end of a long comment chain on a small post that only had that 1 comment chain on it. Guy said "try changing spawn rooms" and it worked.

    I'm actually super tilted about how this is an issue. Dojos have been around for how long? Is it really that hard to make a feature that says "Can't delete spawn room" instead of suggesting I delete literally my entire dojo? Doing more digging after finding my solution I saw posts from fucking 7 years ago about people having the same problem. Like seriously?

    submitted by /u/SerratedFrost
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to welcome to you all my new pet,meet Bio hazard

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    I just finished all of the Steel Path, and used the decorations along with Arlo's lantern to make a teeny tiny origin system in my spoiler room.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Giant Railjack crew when?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Baro Ki'teer 30/07/2021 [PC]

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Future Content Survey + Giveaway (PC & Xbox)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Link to the survey

    Hiho everybody!

    A bunch of questions, mostly about things shown during TennoCon. What do you think about cross-play? What "New War" character do you want to play the most?

    Let's collect some data with this short survey! (~3 min)

    Results, when?

    I will post the results visual next friday.

    Giveaway

    80x2 weapon slots for PC & 6x2 weapon slots for Xbox.

    Big thanks to Kokomala, June, Poisty & BURZYCKI for helping with the giveaway!

    Collection of all prior surveys: Here

    submitted by /u/Purzzle
    [link] [comments]

    You know what the abyss herald from genshin impact would make an Excellent deluxe skin for limbo even when he leaves the fight just like limbo enter the rift thoes who Fought him know what i mean

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment