• Breaking News

    Warframe Can I share my Corpus OC, thanks 👀

    Warframe Can I share my Corpus OC, thanks ��


    Can I share my Corpus OC, thanks ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Fck it, Imma join in too. Here's Salad V.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Check comments

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Void fissure enemies should spawn infinitely until everybody gets 10 traces.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I just did a mission, stayed in a group, did another, and one already had 8 traces. Two of us couldn't find any more traces, let alone find the beginning of the map. Again, same group, all did the restart mission, and somehow 2 of them did half the mission before me and one other guy spawned. My solution is to have void enemies spawn infinitely until everybody has 10.

    submitted by /u/Ninjhetto
    [link] [comments]

    space mom space card

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Atlas looks quite different today.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I would love to be able to see which rewards are currently vaulted directly from the prize screen

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    The True Face of the Conclave

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I got invaded at the end of a steel path junction and this happened.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    I will not apologize

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Well, enjoy my Equi-NOX

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Sad Little MOA

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I want to join. Limb.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    The three different glaive throw animations. (Not a very popular weapon, so I dropped this here if you've never seen them.)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    I love the AI in this game

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    My first real attempt at captura, I tried recreating this scene from Control. What do you think?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    I was looking which of the better frames I'm missing and came across this, does the community really think Zephyr is a bad frame?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Woaaah what

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Why is the affinity system still so flawed?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    I would like to preface all of this by just saying, I am MR Legendary 1, so this isn't some newbie crying about playing the game, this is a veteran's opinion on how I think the game could be made healthier for all levels of players.

    I just came back after a long break and needed to get all the new stuff to keep up with mastery fodder and the like. Finally finished and I'm all caught up again (save a few formas on kuva/tenet weps) but I really hated to see that nothing has changed. Why is it the best way to level is to join a Hydron or SO/ESO and just afk leech? Why is this made even worse for companions since they get NO xp you get from frame/wep kills? Wouldn't it make more sense that you get more xp for using the weapon yourself? It works that way for Warframes, frames that can nuke rooms level super quick, but for a gun you're better off leeching xp from someone else nuking the room. The way affinity works, I don't even remember most weapons even exist and I've leveled them all.

    Possibly bad take, but I think with how much stuff in the game now, affinity should be increased in general, and it should be changed so you get more affinity just playing with your own weapon/companion rather than leeching, aka nerf affinity gained through other players, or at least bring up affinity gained by yourself up to where leeched affinity is, since I get nerfing "leeched" affinity could be seen as unfair to newer players.

    Yeah this is basically just my half-baked rant though. Just wondering if anyone is in agreement with me on this sentiment.

    TL;DR affinity should be based on using your own stuff, not leeching off other people so you can level it while just playing the game instead of afking Hydron/ESO, or at least make both ways viable

    EDIT: idk why a lot of people are saying I want to encourage solo play/kill stealing? I dont want to kill leeching being viable, just that using your own stuff should be at least equally as good.

    submitted by /u/Kurai1337
    [link] [comments]

    Fight, Children of The Prophecy, for it is your Destiny

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Pro Tip™ for Proton Pulse enjoyers: If you hold space for a jump instead of tapping it, you'll wall hop automatically, even on tiny surfaces at high speed.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    i love vauban

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    80 hours in, MR 10, and I still suck.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Currently stuck at Sedna junction cause the boss 2-shot me every time, so I just grind nightmares, invasions and relics. Because when I started the game, I was recommended to jump from weapon-to-weapon after reaching its level cap, so every time I maxed a weapon, I'll probably sell it (unless it has high stats, I'm currently keeping Dread, Atomos and Xoris/Masseter) and whenever I join a party, there will always be players with insane AOE damage, I've went through tons of weapons but none of them does it as good as them, it's was either warframe abilities or weapons that are just sweeping the floor with the enemies. I'm not pissed because they are taking all the fun, I'm just jealous why dahek do they have access to such cool warframes or weapons that goes brr brr and mine just goes pew pew, like when I face LVL25 or higher enemies, it just feels like I'm scratching their back. Not to mention some are ever lower MR than I am but they still wreak havoc, and it just feels bad being out-damaged by a MR5/6 dude :'(.

    I've been grinding relics but I'm having no luck what so ever and I'm f2p so buying parts isn't that convenient for me. I know that vault is opening soon so I wish to grind the hell out of it when it's available, but I would still like to ask, is there something I'm doing wrong? Should I forma my weapons or maybe feed orokin to my warframes (Currently have Frost, Rhino, Limbo, Hydroid, Nova and Nekros) ?

    submitted by /u/kanggaroo
    [link] [comments]

    Wall Combos are awesome.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment