• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the most embarassing death of Sergeant

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I've dedicated one of my first attempts of fanart to the elusive Garuda, with a little redesigning as well. Criticism is welcome.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Was spamming the randomize option at the bottom right, and I think I just accidentally made Tigrex?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    A couple years ago I logged in to find 14 noggles on my inbox from all the prime access I had bought. After adding to more noggles to my collection since then I have decided to create a new display, this time incorporating my MR slates.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    [Update] (Hacked in 2019, Ban was lifted)Returned to Warframe after a long time only to find a permaban for apparent RMT offenses with no options for me to appeal?? Barely even learned to use the Warframe trading system properly let alone pulling off real money trading. Feel pretty helpless now...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Haven't played warframe for a long time and when i was checking my stuff found my kavat "Momo" the same name as my cat who died 4 years ago from leukemia, this made me cry like.. but a happy cry, now i have him for new adventures

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Order of release of new primes and accompanied vaultings of older ones

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Gauss "Kamikrete" deluxe skin concept I've been working on for the past week. Gained lots of feedback while making and hope it's up to par :D

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    New Ship Deco just came in.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    did some fixing to the Gauss "Kamikrete" deluxe skin after reading feedback from others on a previous thread.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Nyx/Rhino Prime Unvaulting on August 10!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Source!


    Overwhelm your foes with physical strength and mind control with Prime Vault!

    Rhino Prime returns alongside his Prime Weapons and exclusive Customizations for a limited time. With Nyx Prime already available to earn through Void Storm Missions, there are now even more opportunities to obtain this deadly psychic Warframe and her Prime Accessories.

    When Prime Warframes emerge from the Vault, others must return! Don't miss your final chance to take flight and command the elements with Zephyr Prime and Chroma Prime before they disappear!

    The Prime Vault opens on August 10 at 2 p.m. ET on all platforms.

    submitted by /u/Riisandra
    [link] [comments]

    "Equilibrium"

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    This is what the outside of relays look like.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Hey DE, can you start doing Prime Unvaultings in 3s instead of 2s, because of how much content is vaulted at all times?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    This would help a lot, and isn't a big ask.

    there would be approximately 12 frames unvaulted per year instead of 8, and you could release widely differing frames, (Example: Rhino, Loki & Titania. Tank/Stealth/Rogue, in a way.) A good way to cover 3 areas of play from the vault.

    Currently there are normally 11ish frames that are ever not vaulted at a given time. (7 Yet to be vaulted, of which Atlas is next to be vaulted, 2 Railjack cache, 2 Unvaulted. If my math is right..)

    Also, the frames in railjack caches should be rotated every 3 or 6 months too...

    Heck, 3s would make a ton of sense. Starting off, you get to choose from 3 frames as an example.

    Anyway, what are the thoughts of the community? I am curious to hear them.

    submitted by /u/_Lord_Dio_
    [link] [comments]

    I guess that’s what I get for playing god

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    I drew my own Gauss ✨

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    What the hell happened here...? (when you colour the wear and tear on the orbiter red)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    What happens to their arms?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    I was getting the rare ores from POE when suddendly I got this, didn't even try to hunt the eidolon

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Been playing since Late 2015. After 1500 ingame hours (3500 steam hours), I'm only JUST getting around to replace Excalibur as my most-used frame, even after retiring him. You were a big reason of why I got hooked in the first place, buddy. Enjoy your well-earned rest from combat.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Can We Revert Gas Damage?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Gas has been terrible for a while now ever since the "fix" that it got. For the first time ever I tried
    seriously implementing gas into a build expecting it to help me bypass shields only to find out that it was reworked into oblivion, turning it into a very weak, localized DoT that is only useful against the infested, the faction that takes almost no difficulty to kill even in Steel Path.

    Gas wasn't even used that much in the first place, nerfing it only made the superior status effects used even MORE (looking at you viral), which kills build diversity.

    I really wanted to try something else other than viral, but if these are the alternatives then what's the point?

    submitted by /u/SuperXtreme500
    [link] [comments]

    I knew the syndicate armor got added but I had no idea these were in the game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Just a small issue regarding the hounds, not a serious one... just a nitpick really. I mean, there isn't much fashion for the hounds anyway, but this just makes them look off.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Pain in one image

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Sister of the stairs, give me your knowledge

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment