• Breaking News

    Warframe Werewolf Warframe Concept, Fenrir

    Warframe Werewolf Warframe Concept, Fenrir


    Werewolf Warframe Concept, Fenrir

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Nidus prime, the adaptive, the scourge.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Parkour vaults for smoother traversal would be fun

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Fact: when aiming in Umbra's direction he will crouch down allowing you to shoot over him

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Made some revisions to the Xiphrix chest plate and Corix shoulder armour!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Grendel with the new GHOUL SAWWWW!!! I'm so glad this game exists, that whole stream was a blast!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    He's legendary 1... :(

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Mods a little drunk today

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    [Garuda] ‘s Revenge

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Peek a boo I see you (^_^)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    In the first image, we have the upcoming Revenant deluxe, and the second image is Silver Deacon from Super Mecha Champions. Coincidence, probably but a welcome one.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Anyone got an idea of what these are i found two of the one near spawn and this one at a spy room

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Wild Kubro carrying ayatan sculpture out of kubro din??

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    So I was on E Prime earth scanning for jade leaf and I was looking at a kubro din and watched one slowly walk out and it was holding a ayatan vaya sculpture, he just dropped it on the ground. I couldn't find anything about it online and was wondering if anyone has ever seen this?

    submitted by /u/iloveasss227
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, how do i even do this; I dont think even with ads you can get a headshot on a moving target from 75m away?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Ah yes, Excalibur Umbra

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    The Stug Enjoyer but with Galvanized mods...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    with the lock-down shenanigan and boredom, I've decided to make Orokin empire armed force coat of Arms. I open for criticism. and this is my first post for this sub reddit.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I’ve Decided to Try My Hand at Steel Path Disruption Level Cap Runs, and I’ve Hit Several Brick Walls.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I've been trying so hard for almost every day for a month now, and the furthest I've managed to reach is round 26. There are a number of impediments that I can't get past.

    1. I can't hear the Demolishers properly. I'm in the quietest room in the house, and I've even tried headphones, but neither of these things have any noticeable effect. The sounds of slashing and the bad guys shooting at me or each other just drown every other sound out.
    2. Acolytes often show up at the worst time. That is to say, right in the middle of when I have to go searching for the Demolisher. What makes this worse is that they often seem to completely ignore my frame's invisibility (Noxs and Bombards too now that I think about it).
    3. My luck is the worst. To help mitigate my apparently crappy hearing, I need to start searching for the Demolishers as early as I can. This means I have to pick and get to the deep end of one of the spawning points. Problem is, 3/4 of the time I get it wrong, and by the time I hear or figure out where the Demo is coming from, it's just about too late. From all my time playing, I haven't been able to distinguish any kind of pattern to the way they spawn. If there was one, knowing it would help immensely.
    4. This is probably the thing that screws me over the most: the energy drain debuff. I'm extremely dependant on my ability to stay invisible to stay alive and Shuriken to strip Demolisher armour to kill them in a somewhat timely fashion. Energy drain, which gets more and more severe over time, effectively cripples me. Furthermore, if I get the debuff at the start of a round and fail to protect the conduit, it pretty much spells the end of the run. You can't spam energy pizzas in SP, and even if you could, said energy would completely vanish within seconds.
    5. Time. I spent more than 2 hours to get to round 26 (and this is going as fast as I can), and the enemies were only in the 700s. I barely get to play the game as it is, and I'm starting to dread how much time it would take to reach level 9999 enemies.

    That's more or less the jist of my problems. It could be that I've reached my skill ceiling, and this is the furthest I'll ever go. But if there are tweaks to my builds or strategies that can help take me further, I would be immensely grateful for any input.

    These are my builds for...

    ...Ash Prime

    https://i.imgur.com/6mtuHHo.png

    (I know most folks would recommend Primed Sure Footed, but I'm a long way off from getting it, so I figured extra radar range would help me spot the demo)

    ...Kuva Zarr

    https://i.imgur.com/gOl7HXY.png

    (I don't use it really; just want it for Primary Dexterity's combo buffs)

    ...Kuva Nukor

    https://i.imgur.com/KTixFLq.png

    ...Reaper Prime

    https://i.imgur.com/4PFYliS.png

    ...and my Panzer

    https://i.imgur.com/oeVeixo.png

    That covers it, I think. Again, any and all help is really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Own_Paleontologist_1
    [link] [comments]

    Speedran ESO today

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Too bright! (Bright lights)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    So I’ve been wondering. I’ve don’t a few bounty, and built up… a bit of Cryotic. Just wondering if there’s something you have to do to get the other rewards

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Path to LMr1 (Mr 1 to Mr 31) Check out my Steel Path Orbiter Decoration design to <3

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment