• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [NS] [WTT] Syndicate Offerings (My Hexis, Suda, or Meridian looking for opposite syndicates)

    Warframe Trading [NS] [WTT] Syndicate Offerings (My Hexis, Suda, or Meridian looking for opposite syndicates)


    [NS] [WTT] Syndicate Offerings (My Hexis, Suda, or Meridian looking for opposite syndicates)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I am max rank with my 3 syndicates, looking to obtain some weapons and archgun/melee parts from the opposite syndicates. I have a few of the opposing syndicate objects but not all and it's exceedingly difficult to find someone among my connections whose able to trade them. PM me if interested in, preferably, multiple trades.

    submitted by /u/Andminus
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][RIVEN][PRICE CHECK] First is for normal kohm, second for kuva kohm

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    [PC][RIVEN][PRICE CHECK] Hey guys! Just unveiled this riven. I checked on warframe.market and I didn't see any results for this one. I dont know much when it comes to rivens, is this worth anything? Thanks a bunch my fellow tennos!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    [Q] [PS4] [Pricecheck] how much can I get for a Vengeful toxic ephemera?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Farming weapons I need I got the ephemera that I already have so I don't know how much is it going for

    submitted by /u/urimusha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment