• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Playing ESO these days be like

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I guess I'm not allowed to level up my frame

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    DE should finaly add it so mr ranking gives you warframe slots, its really getting annoying to buy them, also for f2p players's sake

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Xaku trying to keep it together with flex tape

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    After building Nidus Prime, I don’t see enemies anymore— I just see STACKS.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    What have I done?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    * playing warframe with randoms* -Random : oh you like Evangelion? -Me : yes, how do you know ? -Also me:

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Saturn turned into a marble for no reason

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Hi, I just got Warframe Today

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    This game is great! I have so many questions. Is the lightning Tenno you start with good? What are good Tenno for players that favor magic and melee over traditional weapons? Is there anything else I should know? I'm already recommending this awesome game to a friend.

    Edit: I wish I could respond to you all but I've got to go to bed. I just wanted to say that these is the most welcoming video game community I've ever seen, thank you all.

    submitted by /u/RocktopusX
    [link] [comments]

    I came across one of my old redesign concepts for the Warframe iOS app and figured I would share it because I still think the app could use a little TLC.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Which Warframes you know are strong but you still don’t use?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    For me I'd say Xaku and Octavia. I just don't really resonate with their playstyles despite knowing how strong they are.

    Edit: Well this post certainly got a lot of engagement.

    submitted by /u/BlackGShift
    [link] [comments]

    My helminth gave my kitty kisses

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    When everything becomes Thick

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Found this at a rock at Cetus. If you press X, the credits pop up.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    so got this hand zombie bug in cetus? and why there fbi car outside my house?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Big thank you.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    To all the random Tenno who help or carry lesser experienced Tenno on Eidolon hunts, thank you for being patient and helpful. I still need some Eidolon shards but thanks to random players I joined an Eidolon hunt.

    submitted by /u/isnecrophiliathatbad
    [link] [comments]

    It is way faster to farm plat than certain (non primed) warframes like khora.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    Can we just start explaining to people it is faster to farm plat than certain warframes?
    I have been running into this with people in the guild where people ask what is the best way to farm (insert warframe that take 5+ hours to farm) and no1 ever talks about how it is way faster to make the plat and buy the warframe. You get a warframe slot with it which is worth 20plat and u get a catalyst which for non primed frames is worth noting. It is really easy to make 70 plat an hour. There are plenty of youtube vids explaining how to do it. (If you want proof I can dm proof.) I am suggesting this because I help the questions chat all the time and the most common question that takes forever is what the best way to get ______ Frame. And If that frames takes more than 5 hours the answer is always farm some plat and in most cases you will hate yourself less. Also for some reason people seem really stingy on sharing how they make their plat. If you need suggestions you can dm me as well.

    submitted by /u/LesdoleagueYT
    [link] [comments]

    What is that thing?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.5

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Source

    Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.5

    Ghoulsaw Butcher's Revelry Stance Changes:

    The first-of-its-kind Assault Saw is in your hands. Ghoulsaw has been out for a little under a week, and with it, our latest Melee Stance: Butcher's Revelry. We are buffing some Combos in this Stance. More power is coming for Tenno that are out there combo'ing like the best of them.

    Rictus' Wrath Combo
    - Added guaranteed Slash status on second hit
    - Increased damage multiplier from 2 to 3 of the third attack
    - Increased damage multiplier from 3 to 4 of the fourth attack

    Rip 'n Ride Combo
    - Increased damage multiplier of second hit in the attack from 1 to 2
    - Increased damage multiplier of the final hit in the attack from 2 to 3

    Reciprocator Combo
    - Increased the damage multiplier of the first two hits of the first attack from 0.5 to 1
    - Increased the damage multiplier of the fourth hit in the first attack from 1 to 2
    - Added a guaranteed Slash proc to the third hit in the second attack
    - Increased the damage multiplier of the final hit in the second attack from 3 to 4

    This means that as you're engaging with Combos for all things Ghoulsaw, you'll be dealing more and more damage. We wanted to increase the lethality of all things Ghoulsaw after reading player feedback, and felt the Combos themselves were the best place to buff a big batch of numbers to encourage use of the full gamut of moves! This also makes it so well into the future, other weapons in this class that share the Stance would have this baseline power.

    Optimizations:

    • Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12.

    • Made a micro-optimization to rendering.

    Changes:

    • Tweak elemental weapon FX to bring unification across elemental combos.

    • Reskinned the Customization screen for the Note Beacon Decoration to reflect a more Vitruvian style.

    Fixes:

    • Fixed the Verv Ephemera FX being too transparent around the stomach area. You should see the FX more prominently now!

    • Fixed inability to engage the Sepulcrum's Alt Fire mode while aiming.

    • Fixed Kuva Ayanga firing projectiles back on the player with maximum Fire Rate.

    • Fixed Nidus Prime Larva not using custom colors.

    • Fixed Revenant Mephisto Collection diorama in the Market missing the rear-cape detail. 👀

    • Fixed Xaku, Titania and Gara not having a Blueprint hint button in the Market.

    • Fixed not being able to scroll when viewing items displayed in the Leverian.


    This action was performed automatically, if you see any mistakes, please tag /u/desmaraisp, he'll fix them. Here is my github

    submitted by /u/CephalonAhmes
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to do some DOOM themed captura but switch graphics partnered with the fact this was my first captura made them look not that great. Anyway here's how they turned out

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Please fix galvanik (right leg) attachment on Octovia Prime

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Mag - Verv

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Leeches in plague star

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    I just think I need to vent.

    I just feel like PS brought up too many of them. I just got 5 runs in a row, where 2 of MR 25 guys were just standing near the entrance and just shooting mobs to get credit for the bounties.

    Before that I got 4 runs, where I was only one, who were contributing those event things to the mixer. I mean, I can get it if a guy with low (like 10 or lower) MR don't drop anything there, but when people 20+ MR just standing around and waiting for free stuff - this driving me crazy. Are they THAT costly? What are the thoughts of those people?

    Mind that I can do whole thing solo in 7 mins, cause Loki, armorstrip and such, I just don't want to return to cetus every 2nd run to get new stockpile of mixer ingredients.

    submitted by /u/sufferot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment