• Breaking News

    Warframe Xaku Prime! Design mockup by me!

    Warframe Xaku Prime! Design mockup by me!


    Xaku Prime! Design mockup by me!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    We told him this Sortie had a mission that required a bow. He really misunderstood us.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    This Sortie requires a bow…

    Imagine this:

    I have a full party. We're all on vc. We're on the second stage of the Sortie, which is an exterminate, with the modifier that we can only have a bow equipped.

    Me: "I'll just use my dread." Boyfriend: "Same." Friend 1: "I don't think I have a bow." Me: Just buy one and craft it real quick" Friend 1: "Alright." time passes Friend 1: "Damn I don't have the argon crystals." Friend 2: "You need argon crystals?" Boyfriend: "You do?" Friend 1: "Yeah. That's why I think this is annoying." Me: "Dude I don't understand how you don't have a bow at all. I usually try to keep at least one of each weapon just for Sorties." Friend 1: "Well I've never seen a Sortie that wants you to use a named weapon." Me: "…..What?" Boyfriend: "You… Don't tell me you just went and bought the MELEE BO." Friend 1: deafening silence Me, Boyfriend, Friend 2: hysterical laughter

    submitted by /u/articElite0
    [link] [comments]

    Garuda unmasked

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    You have been lied to, the 8 on the number of items you want to sell is not actually upside down, it’s just a different font. The first image is of a normal 8, the second is of the supposedly upside down 8. As you can see it is not upside down, it’s just a different font.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    So DE, Warframe has been out for 8 years, and the kneel stance has been a very iconic stance for Warframe. Can we PLEASE have the camera lower when we kneel so we can actually see out Warframe kneel?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Profitter Stories 8#: Deimos Part 2 by ToaPhantom

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Enemies Have Not Had Facial Animations While Attacking For Years Now (Only Gain Facial Animations On Death)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    What is the opposite of a Grineer?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    A Frowneer

    submitted by /u/Tex-the-Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    laidies and gentlemen, i present you - nekoros

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Rework idea for Lantern: Everything stays the same except instead of having to cast lantern on enemies, Titania deploys an illusion of herself that attracts enemies.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    How do I move my frame back to the left side of the screen? It just suddenly turned to be like this after I traded with a player

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Found this interesting part of an Corpus-Infested tileset, a Jackal in the process of being consumed by the Infestation. If we could have mutalist ospreys, why not a mutalist Jackal as a mini-boss? Would be pretty cool.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Hydroid, king of the seas! The ocean's depths are a frightening experience.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Grendel: The best tank

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Sister stuck in a vent

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I had the luck of getting my Sister to spawn inside a vent.

    I was doing a spy. On the vault where you enter with elevator. My sister decided to spawn in e locked vent while I was descending with the elevator. I wasn't able to reach her in any way. I only managed to do some damage to her using secondary fire on trumna by shooting thru the vent's grill.

    submitted by /u/Mysteoa
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sure we've all had this happen in one way or another, share your stories with us in the comments if you'd like

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    While doing the Deimos Vaults, i discovered a physical otak token on the ground! I didn't know it was possible!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    When you're trying to get out of your archwing without losing a void strike charge

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Earned this bronze skull in the old kills leaderboards. I don't sport it much...but l am proud of it.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    First I encountered a lich not dying on the third mercy and now this

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Valkyr: the white death

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    [SPOILER?] This is surely a typo right? Did I miss some lore?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Maybe they should make saws a full on TYPE of melee? Idk these are just my suggestions. Maybe specific mods, more stances and just more saws. (Really sorry for actual garbage drawing, did it on ms Paint)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment