• Breaking News

    Warframe TIL my girlfriend’s dog is actually Vay Hek

    Warframe TIL my girlfriend’s dog is actually Vay Hek


    TIL my girlfriend’s dog is actually Vay Hek

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    I need help ����

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Have you guys ever been slapped by a npc

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Arbitrations, Simplified

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Didn't know you could do this, a JoJo reference.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    E-Orb adding a spicy stage hazard to my run.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Meet my first Prime, Ivara!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    We need a proper railjack tutorial

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I mean, that's it, that's the post. I really enjoy Railjack missions but the number of people in them that don't understand how it works is appalling, particularly in regard to Forward Artillery. I've gotten into the habit of just saying every time "btw you can toggle forward artillery with F" on most missions, because that's news to so many other players.

    We desperately need a couple simple missions that ping where everything is, and why you shouldn't be driving in circles if someone is trying to take out a crewship. This could be as simple as load into some empty space, cy sends you to "tighten some screws" or whatever at each station while narrating about them, you hop into FA and have to fire it off while the engines misfire, etc etc.

    submitted by /u/tentus
    [link] [comments]

    When playing with new players.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Stop making rude comments about players being newbs or yelling when someone's not playing "optimally". This happened to me 3 times last night while playing hydron and the index. If you're gonna turn on your mic at least offer some wisdom from your 3000+ hours of gameplay.

    submitted by /u/hanzowombocombo
    [link] [comments]

    Sentients have many unique bugs with ragdoll

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Please tell me the dumbest thing you’ve done in Warframe to make me feel better lol

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    I made a Naramon Marble Pendant (Marble effect is handpainted)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Steampunk Gentleman Limbo

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Probably too late for this year, but for next Naberus it'd be neat to see this return but as the Polyp-Hog in Arcana Bounties

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    What is a weapon you love because of its gimmicks?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    As the title says, it can be something like cedo becaise you find it's alt fire a great addition to your playstyle or some weapon for his guaranteed procs. I myself like everything it got a curious thing on themselves, cyanex, basmu, stropha, epitaph, it just adds diversity outside of the fleshy super robot you are using at the moment.

    submitted by /u/AppointmentOk7862
    [link] [comments]

    Game rewarded me twice for completing the Earth SP.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Not exactly what you want to happen when you’re in this area, but it worked out

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Mulciber shoulder plates appear Comically Large on her ghost twin

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    If you could make a gamemode in Warframe, what would it be?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I mean what would you make to give warframe a little more of an "endgame" feel for players who have maxed everything out and have LITERALLY nothing to do except wait for new content to level up to?

    submitted by /u/Kyoshi_mp4
    [link] [comments]

    Ergo and the squad be like Ok I pull up, hop out at the junction party

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Tips on Midgame?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    I've got back to playing Warframe since being off for a while, and… I don't remember it being this hard. Last I left off, I had just spawned a Kuva Lich (my very first), and kinda just… dived into some other hobbies. Well, getting back, it seems impossible to get this guy off my back. I'm rank 9, got some good Primes + mods, even have Umbra and whatnot, and I still can't clear level 50-60 enemies. Am I missing something? How can I increase my DPS/durability mid/late game?

    submitted by /u/Cold-Concentrate-568
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment