• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!


    Warframe Weekly Recruitment | Share Your Name and Get in the Game!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    This thread is for anyone to recruit or request others to help them out. It's open to all types of recruitment, and you can recruit any day of the week!

    • Asking for help from other players or offering to help? Go ahead and share your name!

    • Need people to do a certain kind of run? Put your name out there!

    • Want to recruit for your clan? Do it!

    • Anything else you want other players to add you up for? Get the word out and see who offers!


    Please provide the following information in your comment (in no particular order or format):

    • Platform (PC/PS4/XB1/Switch)
    • In-game name (to add to contacts), or clan name if recruiting
    • Location (for lag concerns or looking for players from specific regions)
    • Goal (What are you going to be doing?)

    No formatting necessary! That's right, format your requests or offers howeveryou want! The nicer and prettier it is though, the easier it is to read so keep that in mind!

    Read the other comments! If no one answers your response, add the others who have shared their info! Keep checking back to see who else is out there! Request away!


    And remember...

    You can recruit any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is not an edit, but rather, ACTUAL captura. Want to know how? Guide linked below

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    when there's minutes left till Dawn (from warframe memes Facebook group)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    My friend just started Warframe and has asked an awkward question.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    I told an AI to generate an image of Warframe.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    I just saw a lvl40 Penta today, how is that even possible?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    POV you're trying to fish on the plains

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    TIL that the Deimos Tendril drones pull out stun batons if they happen to be disarmed

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    My floofs finally arrived! Wife claimed the Kubrodon immediately.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Can't wait to see Caliban's abilities.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Baro Ki'Teer 09/10/2021 [PC]

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Baro sells today Xaku's prex card, but it misses a number that every other warframe prex card has. A fake card?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Railjack proving as stable as ever

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Me and my friend tried to create Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy what do you think?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Warning to players looking for profit. Vasilok is NOT marked as tradeable

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I bought a kuaka from earth and feel so guilty about having a virtual animal locked in such a small cage. Help me DE let him run around my ship :((

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Non-Founders, be blessed by borrowing a third of the Founders' Power!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I now fully understand why Khora is so hard to farm for

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    and it is entirely because zero people on the game are willing to do eight zones in SO. Not a soul. I can't even get a single attempt at a roll. GG

    submitted by /u/HalcyonHexaplex
    [link] [comments]

    How would you describe warframes art and character design?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    With its barbels and tumors, gilded biomass, ribbons of flesh, wriggly accessories covering chitinous armor panels. Atlas wears an apron of muscle, Lavos looks like a barnacle scraped off a ship, Nidus looks like he's inside out.

    They're like eldritch aberations or Golems made of meat and alloys.

    My friend described it as "Cancerpunk" and it kind of stuck with me, how would you guys describe the asthetic?

    submitted by /u/Feycromancer
    [link] [comments]

    They started running ads for TNW or am I just late ?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Enjoy the little things, like helping new players

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Friendly Dargyn was following me around the map

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    I just sat and everybody joined, one of my favorite moments in the game

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Pumpkin Patch Kids

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    A journey always has its end

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Hello my fellow tenno. Isn't warframe such a great game. Excluding all the bugs and stuff of course. I stated out warframe 6 to 7 years ago And I fell in love with it ever since

    The game was so fun, it was my first ever looter shooter experience. Although the game was super grindy I didn't really care. I had a lot of fun.

    Throughout the years, I've had fun with my clan too. We used to fool around a lot when we are "co-oping". Those were some of the best times.

    But I'm afraid that every journey has its end. Recently, I have just been too busy, and a lot of personal stuff happened. I couldn't even play the game. And I felt slowly burning out Never feeling the same joy of playing wf like before. And then today was when i decided to quit the game.

    I just wanted to write this post, not for attention but just to thank the warframe community for being very helpful and kind.

    The warframe community is probably the best video game community I've come across. And I hope it stays that way for years to come.

    Goodbye warframe. I will cherish all the good times I've had.

    submitted by /u/DepresseChan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment