• Breaking News

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Warframe WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!


    WARFRAME WEEKLY VENT/RANT/RAGE | SHARE YOUR NAME AND YELL AT THE GAME!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    GENTLEMEN'S RULES:

    • CAPSLOCK: ON

    • NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WARFRAME COMMUNITY

    • ???

    • PROFIT GROFIT


    CREDIT GOES TO /u/waterpirate12, /u/BadBrad526, AND /u/Foxboy93 FOR STARTING THIS WEEKLY THREAD SERIES!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one who wants this, right ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Gift for Konzu for the plague star event

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Yareli watercolor

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Just finished making my Lex Prime. Took a bit more than 12 hours tho.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Just like the Tenno Council intended

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I own a Vectis Prime for home defense, since that's what the Tenno Council intended. Four Corpus break into my home. "What the Void?" I say, as I grab my syandana and oneshot rifle. Blow a Lunaro ball sized hole through the first Crewman, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second Crewman, miss him entirely because it's got Magnum Force and nails the neighbors Kubrow. I have to resort to the Zarr mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grapeshot. "Tally ho lads", as the grapeshot shreds two Crewmen in the blast. The sound and extra shrapnel set off Archwing alarms. Fix Destreza and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He bleeds out waiting on reinforcements to arrive because Vulpine Mask slash procs are impossible to stitch up. Just as the Tenno Council intended.

    submitted by /u/Nani_The_Fock
    [link] [comments]

    I have a confession to make

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    I will buy Harrow Prime and buy my girlfriend Khora Prime and we WILL be a BDSM E-Couple and I no longer feel shame. Sticks and stones my break my bones but Harrow & Khora excite me.

    submitted by /u/Goofass_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Ghoulsaw's new home after 'Plague Star'!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Tenno!

    Plague Star has come and gone, and it's time to give the Ghoulsaw a new home for free acquisition so players can still freely access it when Plague Star is not running. Our plan is as follows:

    The Ghoulsaw components will be available for Research and Replication in the Bash Lab in player Dojos.

    The Butcher's Revelry Stance will be available as a drop from the Ghoul Rictus enemy!

    This will release in a future Update on all platforms - this information can help you prepare if you missed out on Plague Star and still want to get your hands on the Ghoulsaw outside of the Market!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/rebulast
    [link] [comments]

    I think i found the dialogue for new war

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Leg leg leg leg

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Nautilus with para wings looks like a chicken. I'll be back with more disturbing facts...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Oh god no who kidnapped me

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Who the hell did the Sancti Syandana's Color Mapping...

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Harrow offers the Tenora. Do you accept it?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Made a Bonewidow out of digital LEGO

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Isn't the negative contradictory to the second stat lol?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Tenet Grigori 58% magnetic for another 3 days

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    A Man of Few Words

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Nora says ahhhhh

    Posted: 29 Sep 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Funny/Corny Warframe Puns and Lines (First Post)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    I've been been playing Warframe for a while and had a line in mind as it pertains to the game. Please feel free to add more, it'd be greatly appreciated!

    "I asked Kela De Thaym to drop a Saryn Systems Blueprint, but she Sedna"

    ..... Yes, I was also bored and 200+ Hours later, still no systems drop :(

    submitted by /u/DavidKrappenshitz11
    [link] [comments]

    who shall i override this insane Invigoration to?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    What is the name of the warframe?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Revenant ��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    The Warframe Companion App was taking a bit to loud for me yesterday. I had a bad reception for my WiFi. Love DE and the little jokes! Took 8 screenshots

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a MR5 new player, Any tips on boosting my Vauban up with mods so I can do well in the Index this weekend?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I believe this weekend is double credits?

    As it happens I have like 4k platinum so I can easily buy some mods, I just need some tips.

    Preferably without formas.

    Currently i tried the easiest Index with a stronger friend but I was not able to contribute much at all, I barely do damage.

    I have a heat sword with orokin in it too, which would be my strongest weapon.

    submitted by /u/Firvulag
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment