• Breaking News

    Warframe Fr why not

    Warframe Fr why not


    Fr why not

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Heheh. Smol Bubble

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I wanted to try my hand at pixel art, and my clan's discord needed PNGs of different frame abilities. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Who said you can't wear Umbra scarf on your Excalibur Prime?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Hydroid has joined the Four Horsemen | Darksiders X Warframe [Animated]

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Did a 1 hour and 50 minutes run of void fissure survival with my brother, god it was fun. I used Atlas Prime and he used Nidus. At the end of all of this, we got 1300 void traces in total.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Can necromechs use dual weapons.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Forest of the Undead - that's how Crimson Branch looks in my dojo.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Can we please ban the 'tell me your warframe' posts?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    They're getting cheap, boring and clogging the feed every now and then.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Jackabin
    [link] [comments]

    [NYX Fashion] “Deep Stone Lullaby”

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    What's the violence in this game like?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a kid who'd like to play this game. I have really overprotective parents who take a while to let me play anything with a rating over Teen. I asked my dad if I could play this, and after much deliberation he said yes as along as I turned off gore.

    So, my question is do I need to turn it off? How gory is Warframe?

    Edit: Thanks for all the responses! I'll be unable to reply now, since I'll be sleeping while Warframe (and Apex Legends Escape) install.

    submitted by /u/A-Guardian-Rises
    [link] [comments]

    Dear DE, please let me remove the lens :(

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I accidentally fell into the noob trap of placing a lens onto my favorite warframe. I did not understand the severe gravity of the situation. It turns out it will be permanently stuck, I have levelled my focus tree.

    I am doing endgame content, but I do not need a loud noise and blinking indicator to detract from the core experience of shooting the baddies. Please for the love of god let me remove the lens, as a quality of life feature. I beg of you.

    TLDR blinking yellow things that makes noise, detract from me focusing on the PEW PEW that I very much love in warframe.

    submitted by /u/Yerrghooost
    [link] [comments]

    It exists! Scanned this mofo so hard.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    The railjack void storms need to be toned down a little bit.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of railjack and really enjoy the game mode, however when I try to drag friends into rifts to crack relics they always complain. The exploding void rifts can be overwhelming and force you to play tanky frames or use a necramech. I typically run lavos for railjack so don't have an issue, but when my friends try to join using non tank frames or cc frames they get absolutely abused by the rifts.

    In terms of what I think needs to change, first I don't think they should spawn in the railjack at all or that there should be a mod available for railjacks to prevent this. I had to listen to a long rant the other night went my friend when from piloting to artillery and got one shot by the rifts walking between. Second, multiple rifts should not spawn in the same area in order to prevent them from one shotting people. Third, it should be more clear how many shots it takes to get rid of a rift or have it be damage based so they can be cleared more easily.

    With DE trying to make railjack more prevalent I think that making relic cracking in railjack less of a hassle would be a good step. The extra rewards from railjack are great so it is my favorite way to crack relics, and I want it to be more open for people to enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Azmirith_
    [link] [comments]

    How do you feel about the latest Excalibur tweaks?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I am taking about his recent change of radial blind/howl. The ability no longer opens enemies up for finishers. I am personally not thrilled about this small but major change to his kit. His augment mod radiant finish is in my opnion no longer worth the mod slot,, because you have to blond you enemies and open them up for finishers using a high impact weapon, sure this is similar to banshee's savage silence mod but in high level SP mission every seconds count and I personally don't like an extra step to finish my enemies. Umbra became my second most used frame because I had a radiant finish build that was great. Now I don't even feel like playing him anymore. I personally blame marked for death users like myself for this change, but you can still use marked for death with Ash.

    What do you guys think of this small change to Excalibur's kit? Personally I am not happy about this.

    submitted by /u/Foodyquest
    [link] [comments]

    This level of detail is unexpected. This is my leg

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    So. I can now stand in the middle of Steel Path and shoot my guns in peace.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Harrows visual update looks great!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    A wholesome encounter

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    So I started playing warframe like 3 days ago, today I met a guy in a defence mission that helped me level up. He was really nice and talked to me about the game. Finally when we finished he took me trading and gave me Ivara prime! Thank you kind stranger, this community is amazing :)

    submitted by /u/Emotional-Figure-329
    [link] [comments]

    Adaro is just...*chef kiss* 0 to 30 in less then 3 minutes

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    So found this on the Orb Vallis in a random pond near the Orokin Dig Site... wtf is it? We can't damage or scan it and it doesnt have a label

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment