• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!


    Warframe Weekly Moments | Good Luck? Bad Luck? Share Your Experiences Here!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PST

    This thread is for sharing your Warframe experiences and good or bad luck. Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    Whether you praise the Void or curse RNGesus, everyone here can sympathize; share any experiences that you've had in Warframe that you want! You can also freely share things that are listed as "disallowed posts" here.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Experiences can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made this MOA from zip ties

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Squid Frame

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I found a review on WordPress on Tumblr, this doesn't seem quite right

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:05 AM PST

    L i m b o i n l i m b o��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:08 AM PST

    No Neck November Gang. Now they are all here.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Why is there a Grineer hatch on a Corpus map?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Grendel appreciation post

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 01:39 AM PST

    Friend: How do you kill an acolyte? Me: I stand still and he dies automatically.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:08 PM PST

    This strange cipher popped up for me at the end of a mission, what does it mean?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Won't someone think of my snek boi (Workshop)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Excavators should indicate their power status on their model

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Look, the HUD for excavators as been bugged for as long as I can remember, making it so about half the time the UI doesn't show the power level. (And I see forum posts from over a year ago, it's not a me thing.)

    In lieu of a scripting fix, a workaround that would also slightly improve the game's immersion would be to implement an indication on the extractor model to show how many cells have been added: you could literally just snap the power cells to the top of the legs and it'd be an improvement. (I like this solution because it should be easy for new players to grok.) Or make some texture states, there's a ton of ways to achieve the same result, but the idea is simple- show the state of the excavator in space, rather than relying on a less-than-reliable HUD.

    submitted by /u/tentus
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: pls make railjack survival individually retreatable

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 04:14 AM PST

    Including void storm survival, Just like other survival missions.

    Most importantly: pls fix the Countdown reset/disappearance bug while ppl are waiting at extraction !

    submitted by /u/wachacreate
    [link] [comments]

    I love the loading screen for the Warframe app

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:44 AM PST

    First time doing this give feed back pls

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Noticed Something About Yareli and Merulina

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:58 PM PST

    At least on PC:

    Without getting too far into it, while on Merulina, Yareli's Abilities seem to belong to Merulina. This means that Merulina gets the kills, deals the damage, what have you.

    Repercussions of this: Yareli's entire kit gets affinity from kills while on Merulina. It's like having a teammate kill things, even if you're solom

    Yareli's damage dealt stat will not track Ability Kills while on Merulina. This means that, if most of her damage is coming from Aquablades and Riptide spamming, her stat at the end of a level is gonna look like pebble throws compared to the rest of the team.

    Idk if this information is pertinent to anyone, but, it's here for consumption.

    submitted by /u/Sammantixbb
    [link] [comments]

    57% cold Tenet Agendus (PC)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 04:32 PM PST

    Ergo Glast is currently offering a 57% cold damage Tenet Agendus on PC. Makes Magnetic with the inate Electric, but if you add another element it will combine with the cold leaving Electric on its own.

    submitted by /u/CyMage
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there fights?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 06:32 AM PST

    It's been a few years since I've played, but I recently saw New War gameplay from the YouTube algorithm, and I was so hyped! It's interesting though that in the game, Grineer and Corpus don't really speak English (or whatever language you have the game in) and just scream or talk in a voice we don't understand completely. Not to mention they usually have masks/helmets on or use machines to dehumanize themselves.

    But from my understanding, the Orokin were humans, as were the Corpus, the engineers under the Orokin, and so were Grineer, which were builders under the empire. So they were all humans. I just don't understand why they fight exactly. Granted the Orokin kinda enslaved both factions and used the Sentients to their will, but why do these factions (not the Sentients) want to fight us, if befriending us could be a better solution to fighting off the bigger threats like he Infestation or Sentients?

    submitted by /u/ImJustHereForCorn
    [link] [comments]

    There's honestly no better feeling in this game than when someone asks for your build

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:19 PM PST

    Was running ESO just now with my Volt. After the mission, two people in my squad told me I was insane and asked for my build. To think someone liked what I was doing so much that they wanted to do it too is a really cool feeling. If y'all are out there, I appreciate you!

    submitted by /u/Frostychica
    [link] [comments]

    Where is this Golden Instinct spark leading to? Is there a Kuria somewhere here, or just a bug?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Questions from a new player

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Hello everybody!

    Just started to play some days ago, I managed to get to Mars but I started to have some issues:

    1. After I made Broton rank 30, I started to use Boltor, but it feels that I do barely any damage, also I got unlucky with mods, because I got A LOT of mods for my warframe, but almost nothing for my weapons.

    2. I managed to make my HP and shield mods to grade 5, but the credit prices are destroying me, is enough for now or I should grade them up even more?

    3. I tried to make the quest from planet Deimos, but I get destroyed very fast.

    4. I still use Excalibur, because I can't build Rhino yet, is this a big issue?

    So, any tips, tricks, credit and mods farming places are welcome!

    submitted by /u/OE_Rogue
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite Steel Path loadout?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I want to stop depending on Wukong + Bramma, so curious what everyone likes to use these days?

    submitted by /u/Terces_
    [link] [comments]

    Oculysts on Venus?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:04 PM PST

    What the title says, was doing mobile defence on Venus when oculysts appeared and scanned me?? Which I thought only happened on Uranus. And then a couple of battalysts jumped me. The mobile defence timer was also paused while this happened and the lotus had some lines which didn't sound familiar to me. Is this a bug or incoming new war content? Sorry no screen grab, was too confused and it was over fairly quickly.

    submitted by /u/currypuff1998
    [link] [comments]

    I Rly liked the requiem fissure at nabuk today it was very fun

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment