• Breaking News

    Warframe Devstream #122 Discussion

    Warframe Devstream #122 Discussion


    Devstream #122 Discussion

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 10:40 AM PST

    Here's to the first Devstream of 2019. We'll see what DE's plans are for this year as well as a little idea of what are two new Warframes are going to be. Of course you will see the usual drunken dev team today, so have fun.

    Tune into the stream at Twitch, YouTube or Mixer when this submission is 20 minutes old.

    If you can't attend the stream, /u/Renjingles might help you out with his summary that should be in the comments soon.

    submitted by /u/Kliuqard
    [link] [comments]

    Love this roadmap

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 11:15 AM PST

    The two new Warframes. Illustration by Kevin Glint.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 11:18 AM PST

    I hope i'm not the only who sees this

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 12:12 PM PST

    That's so sad. Ordis play

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Warframe Fan Comic: Closet Weeb Saryn

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 10:22 AM PST

    People who smash that muhfuggin "G" button on sculptures, scans, resources, etc. You the real MVP

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 08:18 AM PST

    Quick shout out and thanks to all the people who make a point to throw a waypoint on important items during missions, we see ya, we appreciate ya.

    submitted by /u/iGotDatDainbramage
    [link] [comments]

    Dear DE: can the male warframes get better butts please and thank you

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 01:43 PM PST

    New Faction just mentioned in dev stream, expected in fall

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 11:27 AM PST

    [Rhino] Stealth is optional for this mission

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 02:14 PM PST

    "What makes Warframe truly mature Part 2" is on the way, ladies and gentlemen!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 02:12 PM PST

    New challenges and reward system called Wolf of Saturn

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 12:07 PM PST

    New Eldrazi Frame?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 04:59 PM PST

    This picture just flashed on Devstream 122.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Who likes my new t shirt?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 08:55 AM PST

    "You don't want any part in this." Mysterio from Spider-Man: Far from Home!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Lotus' mom

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 12:07 PM PST

    The magic of this wonderful game.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 05:19 PM PST

    About 3 years ago, my friend (whom I played destiny with regularly with) suggested I try this weird free to play space ninja game. I took him at his word and gave it a try!

    I wasn't impressed.

    Everything felt like it was almost there, but still lacking some essential element to really make it great for me.

    So I walked away.

    A couple months later I left Destiny. Before I left, I had a pretty mild addiction to the game. I always felt like I needed to play it. I would prioritize it, and my relationship with my wife took a couple solid hits. Beyond that, I was just frustrated with Activision. So I snapped my disc and never looked back.

    Fast forward to August, and i trip over a documentary on YouTube, talking about this weird indie developer called Digital Extreme, and their space ninja game.

    I hear the genuine love these people have for their product and community, and I decide that I am going to play it again. So I looked up information for beginners, and stormed ahead.

    I fell in love with the game for all of the reasons I'm sure you share.

    Now I'm playing this game daily. Learning as much as I can. And collecting frames like they're Pokémon.

    September rolls around, and destiny 2 is free on playstation plus. I laugh with my brother (who also got fed up with d1 at the same time I did) and wife, at the obvious cash grab.

    But by the end of the month my wife decided she wanted to download it so we could play it together.

    And we did! I only played it when she was playing with me, and we managed to have a lot of fun playing a half hour to an hour, here and there.

    All the while I played warframe on my own.

    A couple weeks ago my wife decides that destiny is getting boring. We have done all of the story, and she has too much anxiety to do the raids with other people, so we're pretty much at a dead with it.

    At that point I suggest she should play warframe.

    My wife is the type of person who literally spends Hours building characters and houses in the sims. Or dressing characters in my other games. I frequently had to just play on my phone because she would start up destiny and just mess with character creation in the empty slots.

    So I told her a little about warframe, that it was free, and that she should try it.

    The first few missions she was incredibly overwhelmed, and I had to explain each relevent piece of the game to her individually.

    By the time we were on venus, she said that this game was better than destiny, without question. She doesn't even know how to mod.

    Tonight I was showing her how to build her next warframe. We were running through the jackel mission for the 2nd time. And her Smolt just stops, and she says, "wait. I don't remember any of this. I thought you said we were doing that mission over?"

    I laughed and casually explained how tilesets worked.

    Her respond was, "OKAY HOW THE HELL IS THIS GAME FREE?"

    She ranted for a solid 20 minutes about all the other games I've ever played and how every one of them is inferior. How this game has so much depth and care that it puts every other developer to shame.

    It was such a good moment. To have this person, outside the community, not a part of any of the inside jokes, meta, who doesn't understand even 1/10th of what this game has to offer, to have her start to understand why we love this game before she's really even started to play it.

    More than that, it's awesome to know that she will continue to play it with me for a little while. That we can both talk about it, even if it's surface things, and not debates about wether I should put Quick Thinking on my Oberon.

    She can appreciate it, and now we share this one other little thing.

    So thanks DE, for making such a clearly amazing experience.

    And thank you tenno, for making this community a cut above the rest. And for taking the time to read my odd little story.

    submitted by /u/Effendoor
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know why, but out of everything this made me the most hype!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 05:30 PM PST

    My dumb brain right away thought that the thing on the lower left of the wisp was a wimpy infested leg...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Good night.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Got a commission of my operator!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Farming for the Sibear was the worst decision of my life. Also credit to u/EmuRuby for the template.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 10:36 PM PST

    Why can't Ash have cool skins like this? (Made by Shad0wWatcher)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 04:45 PM PST

    I think DE really likes Ben 10

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 09:26 PM PST

    Thats why warframe is rated M for mature

    Posted: 18 Jan 2019 11:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment