• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!


    Warframe Weekly Off-Topic Thread | Share Whatever You'd Like!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello, Tenno! Today is Top(ic)-less Tuesday!

    Your comments need not be related to Warframe; you can post memes, personal stories, or anything else that wouldn't normally fit within the Relevance Rule. We will still be enforcing the Golden Rule in this thread.


    Credit goes to /r/DestinyTheGame for this weekly thread series!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Alright now whats my missio-

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    Nidus, The Black Swordsman

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 06:41 PM PDT

    "More English! Well done!"

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    My umbra started to attack me in my dojo. The New War has already begun...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    For Newbies: Fishing, Mining & Tracking

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    I have to go now. My planet needs me.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    Harrow's got a gun... in his pants

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Super excited to attend my first Tennocon!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    To all people who hated grinding for K-drive mastery - REJOICE!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    Pilot: I refuse to do anything productive.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    I think I unlocked Archwing 2.0 flight system by accident.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    Even in operator mode, your warframe will still automatically block if you have melee out

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    We're only 7 Warframe Names away from making an entire alphabet out of Warframes.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    A: Ash, Atlas

    B: Banshee, Baruuk

    C: Chroma

    D:

    E: Ember, Equinox, Excalibur

    F: Frost

    G: Gara, Garuda

    H: Harrow, Hydroid, Hildryn

    I: Inaros, Ivara

    J:

    K: Khora

    L: Limbo, Loki

    M: Mag, Mesa, Mirage

    N: Nekros, Nezha, Nidus, Nova, Nyx

    O: Oberon, Octavia

    P:

    Q:

    R: Revenant, Rhino

    S: Saryn

    T: Titania, Trinity

    U:

    V: Valkyr, Vauban, Volt

    W: Wisp, Wukong

    X:

    Y:

    Z: Zephyr

    On a side note. There's a lot with the letter N. Give other letters some love too!

    ...I have no idea why I thought of this... I really don't lol.

    submitted by /u/Namoiram70
    [link] [comments]

    Non-combat activities only work if there is no combat

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    I'm trying to fish. Being interrupted every 2 minutes by some random suicidal grineer who thinks they should attack tenno on-sight loses the point of "non-combat" activities. I wanna quiet down from the never ending slaughter of enemies and catch some fish while watching the sunset at Cetus. But if my shield is going down because a random enemy half across the map noticed me and is shooting me (or a drop-ship appeared out of nowhere), then this turns from something fun into a frustrating experience. It also scares the fish away. :(

    submitted by /u/servantphoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Muh Mag. Trying out shadows now. :)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Nora Nightwave is fast becoming the Tess Everis "NPC dialogue torture" of Warframe.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    No, Nora, I am not "being true to myself," by mining and fishing in content that I had no intention of touching until I needed some new arcanes or a new amp, made.

    Nor am I "the baddass" for opening a bunch of lockers.

    Shut up. Please, dear god, just shut up. I am not going to feel better about the time I wasted, completing this menial, mind-numbing task, no matter how much GaaS scripted sunshine dialogue you ram up my backside.

    Edit: before yet another respondent tells me I don't have to do nightwave content if I dislike her that much - umbral forma says otherwise. Until DE tell us by what other methods it can be obtained, and whether those methods are any less time-abusive, I'm stuck grinding nightwave favour, to ensure my top-end content builds remain top-end. Remember - once something like umbral forma has gone in, DE will have to allow for it when considering future difficulty and balance. (And I prefer being able to solo things like Profit-Taker, with the game experience so heavily affected by a poor host connection/machine.)

    Which, let's face it, is exactly why umbral forma is where it is in the reward chain.

    submitted by /u/Hoshiko-Yoshida
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, Man in The Wall, check out my muscles

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    The so-called Wolf of Saturn Six

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    I've met Smolts. I've met Smexcaliburs. I've met a few Smags, even. Today, I met my first Smidus.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Arcane Velocity no longer works with Mesa's 4th

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    Me and my friends were showing each other our orbiters. I don't have as many decorations, but I have a bed for Apollo. <3

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Casualframe!Valkyr desktop and humanframe!Valkyr phone wallpaper for @gemore

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    The original Warframes featured in quest previews are getting replaced with our own. (though I won't lie, it looks pretty cool)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    [Guide] How to build your own CETUS and FORTUNA waypoints for quick extractions.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    1. Go to your Tenno Lab in your Dojo.

    2. Check if Loc-Pin Blueprint is researched. If not then start the research or get someone responsible to research it.

    3. Copy the Loc-Pin Blueprint. It is infinite use and only needs to be copied once. https://i.imgur.com/GpDsItp.jpg

    4. Build 2 or more Loc-Pins in your Foundry https://i.imgur.com/FFUYOFZ.jpg

    5. Equip then into your Gearwheel. https://i.imgur.com/EoPPWir.jpg

    6. Head out to Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis. Activate the Loc-Pin from your Gearwheel.

    7. A Dialogue box will open with some options. https://i.imgur.com/GexSpwb.jpg

    8. Enter a name, chose a non-intrusive Icon and Color.

    9. The MOST important part is activating the option to show the Loc-Pin in your HUD.

    This should do the trick. Now you always have a permanent waypoint on your HUD pointing you towards where Cetus and Fortuna are.

    https://i.imgur.com/qvtISnb.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/xZ6bEG7.jpg

    submitted by /u/Lyramion
    [link] [comments]

    Nekros - Shadow of the Past

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment