• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:33 AM PST

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    [fanart] Javlok Ride

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 04:32 PM PST

    TIL one of the Corpus Capture targets wields a Lanka fused with a Penta... DE, pretty please?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Can we please ditch the pet stasis/integrity mechanics already

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 05:25 AM PST

    The Situation

    I have a lot of robot companions I like to use for different things. If I want to swap my Helios for Carrier, I just swap them, swap the weapons, and I'm good to go. If I want to bring my Moa instead, I just grab the Moa and I'm good.

    I also have a Smeeta and an Adarza, each built for different things, as well as a few others that turned out with nice looks.

    The Problem

    If I have my Adarza out because I was doing Eidolons, and I want to do some farming with my Smeeta, I have to back out of the arsenal, go to the pet menu, go to stasis, put the Adarza in stasis, wait 30 seconds for the animation (assuming it doesn't break and force you to dojo and back for it to stop looping), open the menu again, make sure I click the right pet (because if you don't, you have to do all this again), wait for another animation to finish, and then I'm ready to go.

    Not only do I have to sit with my thumb in my butt waiting for animations, but I also have to make sure I have a stockpile of DNA stabilizers just to make sure my pets actually have health. If I used Kubrows, I'd also have to make sure they didn't go down in a mission. With the incubator upgrade, stabilizers cost next to nothing, so it's not even a credit sink.

    The Solution

    All pets are available for use at all times. DNA integrity and loyalty decay are gone, and always set to max. Stasis determines what pet walks around your orbiter, nothing more. Stasis slots work the same as companion slots.

    Micromanaging pets isn't fun, engaging, or enjoyable, it's just busywork. Moas don't have these mechanics, but the old content is always forgotten about. All it encourages is people not using more than 1 pet so they don't have to deal with the obtuse mechanics.

    EDIT: Another mark on the 'let this mechanic die' board; pets don't work with loadouts. If I have my Kavat out in any of my loadouts, and I swap them through stasis, that gets removed from all of them and I end up with no companion.

    submitted by /u/TheHolyTuna
    [link] [comments]

    The only proper Name to give this Weapon

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:54 AM PST

    The hero we all need

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:11 AM PST

    [Spoiler] Aww Gee, I wonder what the event boss could POSSIBLY be.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:20 AM PST

    DE, it's time for better male Operator cosmetics.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 08:55 AM PST

    For a while there haven't been many good options for making our male operators not look and sound awful. From the hairstyles which are either "emo bedhead", "mohawk", or "afro" to the terrible voices, male operators have the short end of the stick when it comes to fashion. Even in the most recent patch, none of the hair styles lend themselves well to male operators.

    I just want to look fabulous too :(

    submitted by /u/EnragedHeadwear
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Warframe/Archwing leveling 0-30 in less than 5 minutes solo

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 05:03 PM PST

    EDIT: Video at the bottom with a bit of info

    Hey guys, so this method is very easy and involves using the exploiter orb coolant spiders, all you need is a hard hitting long range weapon eg. Rubico Prime/Lanka and ideally a smeeta kavat just in case you get that sweet Affinity buff which cuts down even more time.

    Head to Orb Vallis and immediately head to Temple of Profit, the exploiter orb always spawns at the exact same spot every time and moves the exact same path, if you head there immediately it will always be behind the Temple in the snow.

    What you want to do is head to the top of any of the mountains around the temple and shoot ONE coolant spider while crouching to get a stealth kill affinity bonus, if you shoot another straight away you will lose the bonus as the rest of the spiders will be alerted, which lasts roughly 20-30 seconds.

    In the mean time, the snow area is full of patrols of 3 random corpus units, find one and again stealth kill to refresh your affinity buff and stack it again, make sure you notice if you alert the others in the patrol or not, killing an alerted unit will remove your stealth buff, however if you don't alert them you can continue stacking your buff off these patrols and every 20-25 seconds kill a coolant spider.

    Simply rinse and repeat killing a spider, killing a patrol member, spider etc until you're level 30, which takes no time at all (I've had runs where it takes 3 minutes to level a frame 0-30 if I get lucky with a smeeta buff). This works for all warframes and all archwings

    I will be uploading a video later with a run to show how quick and easy it is however my internet is garbage (AUS yay) so it may take a while. In the mean time here is a short clip showing the potential affinity gains, it is truly insane for how short a time it takes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nt5ITIroU4

    Using this method I've done about 20 forma on my frames and it took a little over an hour, which compared to any other solo method is insanely fast.

    I know some people probably already knew this as it's quite obvious but I hope it at least helps a few people out for those easy MR points/Forma.

    EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8aE0mC4Dq0

    So in this run nearly everything is bad, I was alt tabbed in the Fortuna lift for about 2-3 minutes so the spawn syncs are all out and the spider has moved to just about the worst spot to do this. I get basically no patrols and only rely on killing spiders and don't get a smeeta affinity buff and even then it still takes roughly 3 minutes to max out. You'll notice that sometimes I don't shoot things straight away or at all, this is because I'm checking to see if they are alerted or not as if I shoot them I'll lose my stack, you get pretty quick at telling the AI movements/behaviors in alerted status.

    I will upload the exact opposite of this, one of my runs where I had the smeeta buff the entire time, never dropped the stacks and had constant patrols and it took me 1 minute 50 seconds to max out, later on tonight as that video took 1 and a half hours to upload and I actually want to play the game for a bit. Australian internet really is garbage.

    submitted by /u/Faloobia
    [link] [comments]

    Using the new Melee system

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 05:41 AM PST

    Tatsu Ash

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Trinity is lowkey thicc

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Blazing Step Ephemera requirements, Ember useful again!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:21 AM PST

    sweet as poison

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 10:23 AM PST

    The latest Update 'uninstalled' the catalyst on all my exalted weapons! Not only Mesa is now unusable. Anyone else got this?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 02:15 PM PST

    After eating three tins of baked beans.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.3

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Source!

    Changes
    - Increased the Coolant Raknoids chance to even drop a Mod for 10% to 30%, thus increasing the drop rate of Wise Razor (and all Mods on the enemy). The Drop table site will be updated when office hours resume.
    - Made a small optimization to multi-core core processing.

    Fixes
    - Fixed a major issue with the Vor's Prize entering a soft lock if you hover on the ability videos and hit Continue.
    - Potential fixes for crashes on very old integrated graphics processors.
    - Fixed looping sounds when firing the Ignis/Ignis Wraith as reported here.
    - Fixed slow-loading black screen on Warframe Ability videos.

    submitted by /u/Xenris
    [link] [comments]

    thicc hildryn noggle dance gone wrong

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 02:46 PM PST

    Hildryn is actually really fun, kudos to DE

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Bought Hildryn when she came out, have been playing her exclusively since, and these are my thoughts.

    First the Build I'm using is: 114% duration, 140% Efficiency, 190% Range, 160% Strength, 225 health and 3,555 Shields.

    Balefire Charger: This thing is basically a Staticor without the particle effects if you have a decent amount of range. It never needs to reload but it uses Shields per shot. Make of that what you will.

    Shield Pillage: So, so good against the Corpus. I've been doing the Thermal Fractures event and I can't tell you the number of times I've been down to 500 shields, popped this, and then gone straight back up to max overshields (I want to say 4,700, but I'm not entirely sure). When I leveled her the first time on Hydron it wasn't nearly as effective against the Grineer, but I didn't have my build on it either.

    The only problem I have with this skill is that it can't be casted while she's in Aegis Storm, her "Attack Helicopter" form. No staying in the air indefinitely for her.

    Haven: Honestly, you kind of just turn this spell on and forget about it. By the time you have enough enemies around you that the drain becomes an issue, Shield Pillage replenishes it fully anyway. Might be different against the Grineer/Infested, but still.

    The damage is kind of low, but honestly with the fact that it's always on and no one I've played with has died yet, it seems fine.

    Aegis Storm: Simultaneously her most fun ability, and her most frustrating. The positives are that being a flying mobile weapons platform is great. The ability feels amazing, the CC is pretty good (mostly), and the sound effects are great. Also, stuff like Aviation works on the ability due to her being counted as "airborne"; I was able to get the acheivement for killing Rakanoids while airborne due to it.

    However.... Aegis Storm has problems. First and foremost; it seems like it's kind of bugged to where it only affects enemies on the same elevation as directly below you; At Hydron, an enemy would be down a step and not be affected by her flying around, where as in the Orb Vallis they could be slightly above or below her on the hill and be perfectly fine as well. This desperately needs to wrap around the terrain as opposed to just being the (evidently) flat area of effect that it is.

    Secondly, the Shield drain is too much per enemy, especially if you want to leave Haven on to actually be able to do damage with it. Even with 140% Efficiency, we're talking 26 energy per second for every single enemy to have both of them on. For a grand total of 640 damage a second with 160 power strength. It's not much for the amount you get. I understand she's not a damage frame, but still.

    She's also incredibly slow in Aegis Storm, I kind of wish she could dash for like 250 shields or something.

    Finally, her Aegis Storm only allows you to use her Balefire Charger if you want to shoot with it. This is fine; as mentioned, Balefire Charger is basically a Staticor. The problem is that you have to manually turn it on every single time you enter Aegis Storm; so you need two ability casts rather than one in order to "use" her ultimate. Simply auto turning her 1 on when entering and off when exiting would go so much for Quality of Life.

    Lastly: Her Passive is far too easy to take advantage of with how much Shields have in this game, and her kit in general.

    1) Arcane Barrier gives her a 4% chance to instantly regain all "energy" and shields, while recharging her passive. Doubly so if you have two of them.

    2) Guardian on Sentinels automatically recharges your shields when they run out on a cooldown. That cooldown isn't long considering all the other tools Hildryn has at her disposal.

    3) Arcane Aegis and Shield Charger both grant "energy" for Hildryn and are great if you can't afford/don't have the better alternatives.

    4) Shield Pillage, at least against the Corpus, will easily restore 3000 shields. Two casts and your passive is back.

    Lastly, because Energy Orbs only grant 25 Shields in the thick of the fight, I honestly just ignore them since the recharge gets knocked off immediately anyway. I think it would have to be 250 for me to consider picking one up, but considering the other options she has, it's not too bad.

    Hildryn is great fun to play, and I'm going to add her to Oberon, Hydroid, and Atlas as my go-to frames, but she does feel a little rough on the balancing side. Honestly if my shields ever run out, it's because I spent too long in Aegis Storm with Haven up while firing Balefire Chargers, not because the enemies are hitting me.

    submitted by /u/Slarg232
    [link] [comments]

    i dont know why i spent 15 plat on this

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 07:51 PM PST

    This little guy was just sitting in Fortuna, makes me want to have modular spider pets like the Moas.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 12:52 PM PST

    This is a good change. Ty DE

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 03:43 AM PST

    The Angel of Death has arrived

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 09:02 AM PST

    praise the triple kavat buff, 144 fieldron samples from 1 pickup

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 02:26 AM PST

    This is what i see whenever i launch warframe

    Posted: 09 Mar 2019 02:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment