• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!


    Warframe Weekly Q&A | Ask Your Game-Related Questions Here!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread is for those who aren't that knowledgeable about the game to freely ask questions and get answers. Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Questions will be answered any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    SummerFrame: Beach Party

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Wisp Graxx, Baruuk Graxx and apparently a weapon that will pierce the heavens? [tennogen]

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    I made a Clem cake!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Give us pool noodles, DE!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Who Needs Space Mom When You Have Ostron and Fortuna Friends?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    When Tenno complain about the grind needed to buy one of everything

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    It was only a matter of time until we got the beach episode.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    I was bored.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    After not seeing the Stalker for a week...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Has this been made yet? Either way, enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    space ninjas can't swim

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:10 PM PDT

    I'm back with more glyph designs! I did the main enemy faction symbols this time. Both single colour and two-tone.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    Allow stalker spawns in Dog Days but have him be beachified too

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    I KNOW YOUR EVERY MOVE, BLUNTFUCKER69.

    YOUR CRIME AGAINST THAT BANANA YOU HAD WITH LUNCH LAST TUESDAY WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.

    I AM YOUR RECKONING

    ...

    Where's my sword? Why do I have a inner tube?

    what.

    submitted by /u/M68000
    [link] [comments]

    Nightwave Week 4

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 05:06 PM PDT

    Weekly 4500 Standing Each

    Enhance!: Collect 8 Rare Mods

    Jailer: Complete 3 Capture Missions

    Now Boarding: Complete 3 Different K-Drive Races

    Tusk Thumpin': Kill a Tusk Thumper on the Plains of Eidolon

    Venus Bounty Hunter: Complete 5 Different Bounties in the Orb Vallis


    Elite Weekly 7000 Standing Each

    Eximus Executioner: Kill 100 Eximus

    Walk Without Rhythm: Kill a Tusk Thumper Doma in the Plains of Eidolon


    Mods in this week's offerings are: Steel Charge, Infested Impedance, Speed Holster, and Rejuvenation. (Thanks, /u/MisterStruggle)

    submitted by /u/DasGanon
    [link] [comments]

    Rhino and Operator

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    A Postcard From Earth

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Even though it's just a Tactical Alert, me and my mates just want DE to know...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    Kavat plays with the beach ball even when you don't place them

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    When you finally realize that drugs aren't helping you but it's already too late

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    If any lore tidbits in the future involve flashbacks to the Orokin era, someone should say, "That'll happen when Venus freezes over."

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/TootsyBowl
    [link] [comments]

    My Warframe friend and I spent 1 and a half hours searching the whole map looking for a cephalon fragment... guess where it was.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Teralyst out in daytime, screenshot ruined by cat :(

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little grineer?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Soaktron, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Dog Days, and I have over 300 confirmed soaks. I am trained in water warfare and I'm the top soaker in the entire Tenno armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another soak. I will wipe you the fuck out with trickshots the likes of which has never been seen before on this island, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over voice comms? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Tenno across the star chart and your island is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your soaksquad. You're fucking soaked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can soak you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed soaking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Orokin States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to soak your miserable ass off the face of the island, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy soaking your little "clever" challenge was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit water all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking soaked, kiddo.

    submitted by /u/MrZephy
    [link] [comments]

    Idk how it happened, but I got downed when I was in operator form.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment