• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!


    Warframe Weekly Riven Thread | Share Your Rivens!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:33 AM PDT

    This thread for everything about rivens; builds, rolls, questions, etc.

    Resources:

    This place will be a troll-free environment so that anyone can ask a question without backlash. In other words: negative attitudes will NOT be tolerated.


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. questions) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    Comments are sorted by new by default! And remember...

    Rivens can be shared any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yes I made this, you are welcome to repost but give credit

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Bluebedo

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    "Blade Dancer" Zephyr Captura Edit - AoD

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    There's only one thing tenno want and it's fucking disgusting.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    The council awaits.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    So I made a bunch of ability icons based on a eh, vampire-themed frame

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    Oberon Prime Art

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    Day 12 of Inktober was called dragon, thats why i wanted to make a tribute to our best dragon boi

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Made a Trinity character poster by accident using Captura

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    After 7 years, I finally get it

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    I have been intrigued by this game since it came out. I remember playing it some time around launch on my roommate's PS4 and, after dubbin around for an hour or so, writing it off as just another boring grindy free to play waste of time. Then the years went on, and Warframe didn't go away. I'd hear hushed whispers in corners of the internet of the greatest game nobody talks about. I'd have friends dip in and out and always mention how amazing Warframe is. I'd periodically read articles on Kotaku and Polygon about the best free to play game ever. Over the years I'd try again and again to play. I moved to PC thinking I'd enjoy it more on my preferred platform. I made four accounts because every time I'd start again I was so lost I was certain I'd need to run the tutorial again. Every time I'd just be confused about what to do, where to go, and ultimately get bored after a few hours and quit.

     

    But tonight was different. Tonight something magical happened. Tonight, it all clicked into place.

     

    I had picked up a couple mods in a mission on Venus that upgraded the power and attack speed of my bo. I jumped into an infestation survival mission on Venus. 5 minutes in, I was battling a throng of mutants as they threw themselves at me. Wave after wave. Endlessly they came and endlessly I cut them down like waves crashing against the shore. I was god unto them and the power was intoxicating. Suddenly it felt like I had just looked down and realized I was standing on the tip of an iceberg and I finally caught a glimpse of the mass below I could never see before. I. Am. In. I want more of this. I want this insane power fantasy to escalate further and further. I want to be a Tenno.

     

    Anyway, I don't know if anyone cares, but I am really pumped right now and needed to share that.

    submitted by /u/ClackyBoi
    [link] [comments]

    "Trinity ;)" - Zxpfer

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    unreachable Ayatan Sculpture

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    Crewman trapped in biomass on eris can be mercy killed

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Atlas Rumbler Fusion(Suggested by Brozime)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Trying to make my Atlas Prime looks like one. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Vauban’s speed pad should grant a sprint speed buff, not turn you into a pinball.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    Just don't see how the current design of his speed pads are gonna be helpful and can see all sorts of ways it could be a detriment to the team.

    submitted by /u/MetalxTempest
    [link] [comments]

    Why would you want to be in cryo with your shoes on what look to be the wrong feet?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    Just in case anyone wasn't aware of what the new Grendel glyph is a reference to: it's Sam Hain from the movie Trick 'r Treat!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    The Buzlok has been bugged for a year today

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    Since chimera update 23.10 the buzlok's accuracy has been severely reduced along with the visual effects changing drastically. It used to fire in a straight line, however now the gun fires in a large shotgun-like cone.

    https://i.imgur.com/YuO4QPg.jpg

    Before that update to projectile weapons the gun was fairly accurate and the visuals were much more pronounced. While it isn't in english, this is the highest quality pre-bug buzlok source I could find.

    https://youtu.be/0nTpbV48XnQ?t=107

    I know the buzlok isn't the most popular weapon, but that shouldn't mean it should stay broken forever.

    submitted by /u/zardboy21
    [link] [comments]

    I have been playing this game for 3 years now and I' ve never noticed that the missions on Lua form an actual Moon.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    Into The Void

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    Nice job kitty...

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    Managed to escape in sharkwing and explore outside the tile

    Posted: 12 Oct 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment