• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [PC] [Q] Price check for Kuva Drakgoon with 60% Toxin

    Warframe Trading [PC] [Q] Price check for Kuva Drakgoon with 60% Toxin


    [PC] [Q] Price check for Kuva Drakgoon with 60% Toxin

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:46 AM PST

    [PC] [WTB] <50% Kuva Brakk

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:14 PM PST

    Preferrably toxin, just whisp or message me here with your price ign: r4ndu1n

    submitted by /u/ayylma088
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][WTS/WTT] H 55% Toxin Kuva Chakkhurr Lich, LF Toxin Kuva Quartakk or Radiation/Magnetic Kuva Shildeg Lich

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:30 AM PST

    I preferably want to trade my 55% Kuva Chakkhurr Lich for either a Toxin Kuva Quartakk or a Radiation/Magnetic Kuva Shildeg Lich. I am open for straight up selling/buying as well. PM, comment or contact me in game (IGN: gevec)

    submitted by /u/gevec
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][Riven] [w] Paracesis Riven (any stats) [H] Astilla, Masseter, Kuva Chakkhurr, Nami Skyla (all unrolled)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    I don't care which stats the Paracesis Riven has or doesnt have, and I don't care how many times it's been rolled.

    https://i.imgur.com/a4eUAtZ.png

    Here's the Rivens I want to trade. They are all unrolled and unranked (picture shows fully ranked stats). I have plenty of Endo and Credits so I will fully rank them up if you want.

    submitted by /u/grevenilvec75
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][PRICECHECK][RIVEN] Twin Gremlins

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    [PC][WTB] Kuva Kohm >50% heat 400+p

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:46 AM PST

    /w Anhor or comment/PM me here.

    submitted by /u/TheAnhor
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [WTS] vengeful charge ephemera lich 150 plat

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Please pm me if interested!

    submitted by /u/greenlxne
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][WTS][RIVEN] Gram Riven

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:14 PM PST

    +status chance +Crit chance -Melee combo efficiency

    PM offers

    submitted by /u/tominotaur
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [Riven] [WTT] lowrolled D polarity Ohma riven and 25p for unrolled or lowrolled V polarity Ohma riven

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Title.

    Mine is D polarity, 2 rolls, +toxin +combo efficiency -Grineer. Ohma is my favorite weapon and I already have a V Polarity riven, I just want another so I can compare builds without wasting forma. I'm giving away a riven and platinum here, if anything I'm screwing myself, but nevertheless. Tag is Purplepower8. Only thing I need is the polarity and lack of rolls, the lower the better.

    submitted by /u/OrokinSkywalker
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][WTS][RIVEN] Acceltra, comment or message offer

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:30 PM PST

    [PS4] [WTS] Mag Prime set

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:05 PM PST

    Pm me any offers

    submitted by /u/Kono-Wryyyyyuh-Da
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [Riven] [Store] and more

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    Hey ya'll, Need riven capacity opened up so letting all of these rivens go for any reasonable offers, and if you need something else feel free to check out my .market listings and see if i've listed anything you need there.

    submitted by /u/Hat-Renders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment