• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [PC][Riven][WTT] MR13 unrolled ignis for ignis mod MR11 and below

    Warframe Trading [PC][Riven][WTT] MR13 unrolled ignis for ignis mod MR11 and below


    [PC][Riven][WTT] MR13 unrolled ignis for ignis mod MR11 and below

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    [PC][WTT] Ivara Prime Chassis or Ivara Prime Blueprint for Ivara Prime Systems

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    [PS4][WTT] Atlas Prime Neuroptics for Ivara Prime Systems.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    I have neuroptics. i need the Ivara part.

    submitted by /u/tinystarfields
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [WtT] -- Offering: (sets) Ember, Frost, Saryn, Oberon, Zephyr, Limbo -- Seeking: (sets) Rhino, Mag, Nyx

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:14 PM PST

    Just looking to trade full sets, dm if you're interested,

    submitted by /u/EverybodySupernova
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][WTB]Kuva Kohm

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Will also trade rivens, prime parts, and relics. I've played since before the broken dream was even a quest.

    Coordinate price and time in dm's please i don't want this great community arguing in comments.

    submitted by /u/Salvo6785
    [link] [comments]

    [WTT] [PC] Any arbiter part for cyngas stock

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    [XB1] [WTB] Vengeful Charge ephemera, reply if interested.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:27 AM PST

    [PC] [WTB] Liches with Weapon/Ephemera combo(s)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Heya,

    wanting to buy lich(es) with Vengeful Pull Ephemera, Vengeful Chill Ephemera, Vengeful Shockwave Ephemera, and any %; Kuva Chakkhurr, Kuva Kraken, Kuva Kohm

    PM me to throw me prices, In Game Name: The-Pan-Man

    submitted by /u/Hat-Renders
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [WTT] Spare Cyngas parts?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 10:42 AM PST

    If anyone has any spare cyngas receivers or stocks, please let me know. I can trade a phaedra receiver or maybe an imperator vandal barrel if needed. Psn is BlueStrikerX

    submitted by /u/BlueStrikerX
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] [Price Check] Kuva Kohm with 47% radiation

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    [XB1] [WTS] [SHOP] [RIVEN] Cliff's Riven Emporium

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:25 AM PST

    Come one, come all! Xbox Tenno look at these little delights! I'm selling some rivens and looking to worship Profit! I've been out of the trading game for a while now, but I'm bringing some of the best stuff I've got.

    (I've acquired a collection of rivens, many of which are quite good, but realized I don't even use these weapons half the time, so why hold on to something someone else may enjoy?)

    Here's the link to a gallery to the riven shop for your viewing pleasure!

    Prices: Always negotiable, looking for plat! Based on average prices from Rivenmarket.com - but again, *I am negotiable*

    Venka - 350p

    Tekko - 300p

    Ninkondi - 1200p (I really loved this weapon before, but it just doesn't jive with me well after the melee rework)

    Lenz - 350p

    Dehtat - 150p

    Corvas - 100p

    Catchmoon - 400p

    Astilla - 400p (was my go-to shotgun until I snagged a riven for Corinth)

    Aksomati - 800p

    Private Message me what you're interested in, and if you'd like to negotiate send your counter offer. Like I said before, I'm looking for plat... but if you're a little short and want to throw in something to augment your side of the deal, I am super negotiable!

    Things I might be interested in, which means I may value them more:

    • Charged Bullets

    • Pennant riven

    • Shedu parts

    • Arcanes - Energize, Aegis, Guardian, Grace, Anomaly; Exodia Brave, Hunt

    submitted by /u/hangingshouldercliff
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] [Riven] [WTS] Strun Visi-satinok

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    [XB1][WTB] Chesa Bulky Kubrow Imprints

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Looking to buy Chesa Bulky imprints. If you have Chesa but not Bulky please let me know also.

    submitted by /u/Stickx1307
    [link] [comments]

    [NS] [WTB] Looking for Vaulted Relics

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    WTB vaulted relics, please message me. I am willing to pay plat

    submitted by /u/Valkyr--
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1] [WTB] / [WTT] Kaszas blade

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:53 PM PST

    I would like to buy the Kaszas blade or trade for one. Offering Kaszas Handle for the blade

    submitted by /u/Hig_Bardon
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [RIVEN] [WTS] Seer Sati-Acriata, best three damage rolls for Kuva Seer with negligible negative

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    [PC] [WTB] Lich with [Vengeful Pull Ephemera]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Wtb a lich with vengeful pull, weapon doesn't matter at all. PMO

    submitted by /u/Zanukavat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment