• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [WTS][Riven][XB1][Price Check] Can someone give me a price check on this Riven? Hard to judge if it’s good for the Penta

    Warframe Trading [WTS][Riven][XB1][Price Check] Can someone give me a price check on this Riven? Hard to judge if it’s good for the Penta


    [WTS][Riven][XB1][Price Check] Can someone give me a price check on this Riven? Hard to judge if it’s good for the Penta

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    [XB1] [PRICECHECK] took me long enough to get and thought it looked like a good roll

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    [PC] [RIVEN] [PRICE CHECK] Acceltra

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    [PC] price check please idk what they're worth

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    [PC] WTT Vengeful Trickster Ephemera for Vengeful Chill Ephemera WTB Kuva Ayanga >50% Heat/Toxin

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    I'd like to trade my Trickster Ephemera for a Chill Ephemera. I can also add Plat.

    Also I want to buy a Kuva Ayanga with more than 50% Heat/Toxin for 100-150p.

    I don't really know for how much Kuva Weapons go for, so that price can be negotiated. PM me.

    submitted by /u/Neodymium0
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] [PC] New to Warframe trading: what are the most time and energy-efficient ways to sell a bunch of various items?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    I'm new to the trading scene.

    Over the course of my time playing, I've gathered a bunch of stuff that I know to be valuable (via the Market website, usually) but don't personally have a use for. However, given the minimal amount of time I have to play, I'm worried that it might be excessively tedious/time consuming to sell most of it.

    The kinds of items I'm referring to include:

    • Rare mods
    • Vault mods
    • Low-quality arcanes
    • Low quality rivens
    • Rare prime parts
    • Vaulted prime parts
    • Ayatan sculptures (anasa especially)
    • Basic Focus lenses

    I'm sure I'm sitting on easily hundreds of plat worth of items. I'm concerned that the barrier to accessing that plat is tediously scouring trade chat for WTBs, setting up market offers for all of the individual items I have, or advertising WTS in trade chat for individual items. I would love to be able to buy Eidelon lens BPs, potatoes, and weapon/frame slots, but without being able to efficiently sell all of this stuff I feel stuck.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jas0nb
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [WTB] Kuva Brakk

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Preferably >40% but not necessary. Just want the weapon and haven't gotten it.

    submitted by /u/EdgyUsername98
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [PRICE CHECK] [RIVEN] Vulkar Feva-acrido

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    [XB1][WTS] Female, Chesa Kubrow for sale. Merle pattern (kind of hard to see from color of fur) with silver/white base and gold accent. Size is Tall/Omega (can't really tell which it is but she a big girl) and Bulky frame. PMO RogueDiddler08

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:51 PM PST

    [PC] [PRICECHECK] [RIVEN] Tigris Crita-fevaata

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:32 PM PST

    Hello, I want to know how much my riven worth right now.
    Stats:
    +50.8% crit chance
    +27.2% reload speed
    +86.6% damage
    -35.6 fire rate (x2 for bows)

    Got it after 25 rolls and I'm planning to sell it.

    submitted by /u/KeanuMigs
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [Riven] [PRICECHECK] Sobek Acri-critatin

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    [PC][WTT] 47% rad Kuva Chakkhurr for a decent rad/toxin/heat kuva drakgoon

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:49 PM PST

    [XB1] [PRICE CHECK] [RIVEN] Akvasto Visi-Satinak

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:32 PM PST

    [XB1][WTS][RIVEN] Serious - WTS Rubico Visicron

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    I'm looking to sell my Rubicon Visicron for $30 Xbox. I know prices and I know how much its worth. Roughly $70-80 USD. This is a serious offer and if you must know why, I don't play Warframe much anymore and would like to spend the money on Smite. Let me know if your interested, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Naseki
    [link] [comments]

    [XB1][WTS][RIVEN] Dread Visi-Critadra

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment