• Breaking News

    Warframe Trading [PC][Q][Riven] Pricecheck for this Baza Riven.

    Warframe Trading [PC][Q][Riven] Pricecheck for this Baza Riven.


    [PC][Q][Riven] Pricecheck for this Baza Riven.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PST

    [PC] [WTS] [PRICE CHECK] Kuva Lich with Full Mask for cheap

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PST

    want to sell kuva lich with a FULL MASK but lowest stat with 25% Electric and no Ephemera,

    submitted by /u/arpanConline
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][WTS][PRICE CHECK] Lich with Kuva Chakkhur

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I'm debating on whether or not I want to kill or capture.

    His name is Bigg Hik'na,
    He's weak against blast, toxin, and slash.

    He has a Kuva Chakkhur, with 57% radiation damage. He's afraid of children.

    What would you pay for him?

    submitted by /u/Draclich128
    [link] [comments]

    [PC][SHOP][WTS][RIVEN]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PST

    [Price CHECK] [riven] [ps4]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:04 PM PST

    [PRICE CHECK] [XB1] [RIVEN] Buzlok Vexi-acrinak

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:20 AM PST

    [WTS] [PC] [Riven] Arca Plasmor Riven. +multishot +cc +cold -relspeed. PM offers.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:29 AM PST

    [ps4] [wtb] kuva Bramma [riven]

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:51 PM PST

    [NS] [PICE CHECK] [WTS] Kuva Lich Ephemeras Vengeful flame and Vengeful Toxin

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Been trying to sell liches with these ephemeras, any idea on what price i should sell them?

    submitted by /u/Techlatin
    [link] [comments]

    [wts] [ps4] [riven] Shedu Riven. +cc +fire rate +damage to corpus +weapon recoil. PM me your offers, thanks.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:00 PM PST

    [Price check] [PC] [Riven] Tombfinger

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PST

    [wts] [riven] [ps4] Redeemer Riven. +cc +sd +melee damage. PM your offer if interested please! Thanks!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PST

    [wts] [ps4] [riven] Looking to sell my Rubico riven. +damage +damage to grineer +cc -damage to infested. PM me any offers if interested. Thanks!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:54 PM PST

    [PS4] [WTT] Need Pennant

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Hello All,

    I have farmed many hours for Pennant already and have had no success. I've been graced with two quellor BPs, and am hoping someone is having opposite luck to myself and is looking to trade a Pennant BP for a Quellor BP.

    PSN:KILLER_KRAMER89

    submitted by /u/Kramers89
    [link] [comments]

    [WTS] [PC] Vengeful Toxin Ephemera Kuva Lich with 42% Kuva Kohm

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:45 PM PST

    As title states. Looking for around 170p but will take offers.

    IGN : BornAgain04

    submitted by /u/rajey
    [link] [comments]

    [PRICE CHECK] [XB1] [RIVEN] Buzlok Vexi-acrinak

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PST

    [WTB] [PC] [Gram] +cold +speed, -harmless

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:46 PM PST

    Third positive preferred: cc, cd, dmg

    submitted by /u/MKenshiX
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] [DISCUSSION] Is there any way someone can gift me the Hunhow pack?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:09 AM PST

    I have been saving play, but then I lost it all. I let my little bro play, and next thing I know he bought stuff with it, on the bright side, I have a sick syandana. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hur1cNe
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] [H] 5x Volt Prime Chassis and Neuroptics RELICS, am looking for [W] any other that contains the Volt Prime Systems

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:17 PM PST

    I'm only missing the systems to get my volt prime. I'll trade my neuroptics/chassis relics for your systems ones, and am willing to help farm them if you want!

    (posting again because I forgot the platform tag)!

    submitted by /u/BatmanHimself
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment