• Breaking News

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Warframe Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!


    Warframe Weekly Tunes-Day | Share and Request Mandachord and Shawzin Songs!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    This thread is for sharing, discussing, or requesting Songs for our two musical instruments: the Mandachord and the Shawzin. Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week.

    Want to present your newest musical masterpiece or maybe just find someone to create one for you? Fear not, all you Octavia mains and Shazwin heroes. This is the right place for you!


    If you wish to just view top level comments (i.e. songs or requests) add ?depth=1 to the end of the page url.


    And remember...

    Songs can be shared or requested any day of the week!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA (not using any weapons for mr test 2)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    So i made some artwork for best frame

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Getting my drydock ready for operation Scarlet spear, I built the Brandenburg Gate.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Warframe Concept: Hekate, the Witch Warframe

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Lootshooter buddy hanging out

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    nice screen shot I took of my trinity, hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Neon Wisp x Trinity ;)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Nova

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    since yall enjoyed my Trinity, thought I might show you my Nyx! this was my first prime ^^

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    My fav screenshot took of wisp so far

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Community Created Warframe - Nux the Telepathic Warframe

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Introducing Nux the Telepath Warframe.

    Passive: Nux deals 10% increased damage to enemies that are not targetting Nux. This applies to enemies that are not alerted to Nux's presence, are under the effect of crowd-control, or her abilities.

    Ability 1: Brain-Wash

    Target an enemy with Brain-Wash to have them temporarily aid Nux and her allies. Targets then fired upon by Nux receive a damage multiplier. Enemies affected by Brain-Wash will periodically taunt nearby enemies.

    • Augment: Brain Freak - Enemies affected by Brain-Wash continuously pulse out damage based on a fraction of their built-up damage multiplier. Scales off of Nux's Ability Strength and Range.

    Ability 2: Telepathic Bolts

    Nux launches a cluster of force bolts at enemies, using telekinesis to adjust flight paths and seek nearby targets. Hits strip some enemy defenses and Nux gains increased Shields and Armor based on the number of enemies affected by Telepathic Bolts as well as her own Ability Strength. Number of targets affected scales off of Ability Range.

    • Augment: Impeding Bolts - Affected enemies are temporarily stunned and spread Telepathic Bolts to nearby enemies when they die.

    Ability 3: Pandemonium

    With a powerful psychic blast, Nux causes mass hysteria on the battlefield by confusing all enemies to attack random factions. Enemies affected by Pandemonium are affected by a Radiation status effect for the duration of the ability.

    • Augment: Pandemonium Sphere - allows Pandemonium to create a circular radius that affects enemies entering within its range for a fraction of its duration. Enemies affected by Pandemonium have a 15% to drop Energy Orbs and Health Orbs.

    Ability 4: Telepathic Barrier

    Nux has her movement speed reduced by 20% and absorbs all incoming damage and channels that collected energy into an explosive radial discharge. The erected barrier's strength is affected by Nux's armor, shields and damage resistances prior to her casting of the skill.

    • Augment: Terminator Barrier - using Telepathic Barrier increases Nux's movement speed and allows some of the absorbed damage to be dealt periodically to enemies within range of Nux. Damage and range are affected by mods.

    Because there is a clear demand for a Psychic / Mind-Control Warframe within the community, I thought up this wholly original idea for a new Warframe based off of one of my favorite Warframes that doesn't see much play any more. Under normal circumstances, I'd call for DE to buff that other Warframe but after years of asking for buffs, I figured I might try a new approach. For some of you, this might seem a bit petty. For everyone else, I hope that you can see what I'm trying to do. Not everyone is a pessimist like me but I feel like hijacking this competition feels like the only solution to get DE's attention. You're free to upvote or downvote however you please but I would like to hear your thoughts on what should be improved or changed in the comment section. Xylophone.

    submitted by /u/Oakenfell
    [link] [comments]

    Vauban ⚡️

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    So, a Volt walks into ESO...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Close call but I got mastery 10

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I found this captura in the deepest part of my gallery

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I know it's probably not big news, but I finally got my first prime frame.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Seriously. I started playing back in 2015 and only stuck around for a few hours of gameplay. Then I came back around 2018 and jumped around here and there, getting super confused and overwhelmed by everything. Then about two weeks ago, I decided to pick it up again and actually learn about what I was doing and how to do it all. I have been grinding my ass off trying to get ANY prime weapon or frame that I could to no avail.

    I really enjoyed Ember for a bit but she got real squishy real quick. I had a Trinity Prime that I got from a Twitch Prime reward or something but never really felt like I earned it. I finally created Mesa Prime as my first actual prime warframe and haven't had this much fun in a while. I seriously can't wait to mess around with her builds more and see what kind of damage I can do.

    Sorry, just wanted to share my rekindled love for this game. It's been rough but I haven't been this invested in a game for such a long time. Additionally, any other frames that are good for clearing out hoards of enemies a la Mesa and Ember but can handle later game stuff?

    submitted by /u/P13666
    [link] [comments]

    Testing the Limits of Velocity

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    When you have a sick sense of humor

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Just taking a Break from killing everything I see.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Back-up has arrived

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Kuva Floods are frequently bugging out

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    So about 2/3 of the Kuva Floods I've done since patch have been bugging out. The kuva clouds will just keep coming forever without you ever getting the kuva. In some cases it will count up the arms destroyed but they don't actually get destroyed. In other cases it just stays at 0/4. I thought I was just super unlucky but then people in my clan who also frequently farm kuva said they were having similar issues. Since I generally do at least 2 or 3 floods a night I've started to miss out on a not insignificant amount of kuva. DE plz I need my space cocaine ty.

    submitted by /u/Persies
    [link] [comments]

    Awwww, who's a good human

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Ever been in a rescue mission and you release a Leaper or Charger?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I was just in a Corpus rescue mission and a Leaper was in the cell when I opened it. It then struck me, I had just breached the Corpus's quarantine zone. The Corpus and Grineer imprison employees/soldiers they think/know to be infected by the Technocyte virus until the victim can be "handled". This is a pretty subtle but nice touch that I figured a lot of people wouldn't have realized.

    Considering the technocyte infects metal as easily as it infects flesh, my only response to that is...

    "Do you want an Infested Invasion node? Cause that's how you get an Infested Invasion node."

    submitted by /u/ShadowMageAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Ordis working overtime

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment